Imagine if Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton had said about McCain 'He's a war hero cause he got captured...

>Imagine if Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton had said about McCain 'He's a war hero cause he got captured? I prefer people who weren't captured'
>Imagine if Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton had 5 children from 3 previous relationships
>Imagine if Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton had invited a foreign government to hack their political rival
>Imagine if Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton insulted the grieving parents of a dead soldier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhzQ0ZXI5ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Correct The Record shill. Nothing to see here

This video totally proves your point

youtube.com/watch?v=AhzQ0ZXI5ko

why do shills have such trash memes?

the new narrative is
>look trump and pence aren't agreeing
>Trumps going to drop out of the campaign in October

Looks like they're giving up on "The Russians hacked us and Trump is a Russian plant!"

Trump is Teflon. It doesn't matter what he says or does. He will make America great again.

Wtf i hate d.trump now

get what they paid for

>imagine if obama gave a $400m ransom to iran
>imagine if clinton was mishandled classified information and wasn't charged
>imagine if the DNC rigged the nomination process

for all you trumptards who are so against safe zones and pc culture, you faggots sure are triggered easily.

kill. your. self.

Sliding slide thread with Jew jokes.

Q: "Why didn't Anne Frank finish her diary?"
A: "She needed more concentration."

>remember to sage when trolling sliders so you don't bump the thread

>Imagine if Trump actually was responsible for the deaths of four US citizens in Libya, then lied to the families of the dead
>Imagine if Trump's spouse was a known serial sex offender
>Imagine if Trump maintained a private email server filled with sensitive information that could be used against him by a foreign government
>Imagine if Trump said "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

You lose on all counts, shill.
Nice try though.

also
>1 post by this ID

>Trumptards
>you faggots

>calling a shill a shill
>must be triggered

Projection is strong.

Couldn't have said it any better

Thank you correcting the record

This is when I really started supporting Trump. Somebody should have taken down that senile kike loving warmonger years ago. I will literally have a party when he dies.

>>Imagine if Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton had invited a foreign government to hack their political rival
that didn't happen fucking disingenuous assholes
>>Imagine if Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton insulted the grieving parents of a dead soldier.
they did

this is where hillary is fucked, trump says stupid shit, but hillary just makes it up as she goes.

Cucked Traps Robots get out