JOE ROGAN #976 - MORGAN MURPHY

WE'RE LIVE BITCHES

youtube.com/watch?v=n839IbPGJ4U

Fuck, I wanted to rewatch Knight of Cups. Guess I'll tune in too.

who morgan murphy

somehow worse than whitney cummings desu

>writer of 2 broke girls
no thanks

>its a joe has some SJW jew womyn comedian on

>sjw on the show
I'll pass on this experience, thanks.

the vocal fry is unbearable

thats what you get when most of your jokes insists out of sex dick jokes while yelling them into the crowd
you should hear miley cyrus talk when shes not singing, its a complete trainwreck

what compels people to put a bunch of things on their wrists every day? seems like quite a hassle for no benefit

They want to show the world what they're about - without verbally communicating. I don't mind it, but if its a tattoo - get the fuck out of here.

DUDE MY VAGINA LMAO

Yet another podcast from Rogan with a comedian discussing the serious intellectual nature of being a comic, rather than just actually being funny.

He barely even went a few minutes into the podcast without talking about coyotes.

It's just like prayer, it's to feel all the satisfaction of doing something without actually doing it

That's why you think people wear bracelets? You, Sir, are a fucking retard.

>I can't take anything to stop smoking
>I'm on a bunch of anti depressants
>My doctors say it'll mess with my brain chemicals
>Immediately starts smoking weed

Stupid cunt. That's enough pointless rambling for me.

Joe doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm done.

You know, the concept of country is such a barbaric idea

Yeah its turning to shit. Now and then theres an interesting person but joe always manages to fuck it over.

WHEN WILL THEY TALK ABOUT CONOR

so, how much of what joey diaz says is bullshit or exaggerated?

>Morgan Murphy is an American stand-up comic

Drink every time they talk about the art of comedy.

All bullshit for laughs no doubt.

The podcast has been turning to shit ever since Joe's been trying to take it in a more "serious/respectable" direction. The whole reason why the podcast was entertaining before was because of the goofy guests and topics. No doubt someone managed to convince Joe that he was a respectable interviewer of a high caliber and he bought into it.

she's looks like a man

>she's looks like a man
She looks homeless.

I disagree. Seeing Joe sit there and pick the brains of interesting, weird, or really smart people is pretty cool. It's a lot more fun to watch than a standard edited interview would be. It's not like he's completely stopped having retards like Bravo and Alex Jones on anyway.

Literally who

holy fuck this dry musty kike cunt is fucking insufferable like if you agree so joe can see

>No episode with Martin Sargent

I haven't listened yet but you guys are cunts. Her Netflix special is great. Suck a dick.

jaime pls go

Shes def a retard

NO! She does look like shit tho