>4. Action Comics #958
>5. Aquaman #1
>6. Justice League #52
>7. Star Wars: The Force Awakens #1
>8. Doctor Strange #9
>9. Civil War: Choosing Sides #1
>10. Mighty Thor #8

Damn, why's Doctor Strange up so high?

What is this for? Releases from this week?

What is this, the weekly anecdotal sales from BC?

. Detective Comics #935
bad

>Aquaman outsells the Marvel universe again

Feels good to be back.

It's just this shit DCfags just started posting when rebirth started. Marvel have been dominating the chart consistently for years

>An Aquaman comic outsells a Star Wars comic
this is truly the age of DC.

yep.

I was literally just asking for the source. We all know Rebirth sales right now don't matter a ton and it's more what happens in the long run (like 3 years from now). You need to calm down.

hahahahaahaha love that.

ty m8

>Aquaman selling that high

I'm so happy to be alive right now.

>not posting any of the quotes

for shame OP

>Wow, it’s official. DC Rebirth is colossal hit. With the exception of Detective Comics (which we ordered heavily), all Rebirth books sold out on Wednesday by 4pm. That’s insane. DC has done incredibly well, and is well on their way to generating more sales and fan interest than anything Marvel is currently putting out. If there was ever a time for Marvel to take a look and seriously consider rebooting, it’s now.With only two Marvel titles hitting the top ten for us, and ONE being a movie adaptation for a movie that came out SIX MONTHS AGO, the writing is on the wall for Marvel. They need to figure this out before it’s too late.

>Good solid week. DC’s Rebirth is easily leading the way. Sadly Marvel is losing ground. The Civil War spin offs and tie ins are just not hot sellers. People are starting to complain about what they see as a lack of talent at Marvel.

>Once again, DC’s Rebirth titles take the top five slots in our store this week–and a quasi-Rebirth title, Justice League #52, takes sixth place on the strength of the Lex Luthor storyline. Marvel takes the last four slots–but the best-selling Marvel title still sold fewer than half as many copies as the lowest-selling DC top ten title this week. This has been a phenomenal turnaround month for DC, and readers are still loving what they’re seeing in these books; hardly anyone has dropped a title, and we’re seeing more people saying “I want all of these Rebirth books” than we’ve seen for any other event or theme-driven launch in our store’s history.

>Silver Age Marvel and DC keep selling, particularly in mid-grade; customers who can’t afford super-high-grade Silver Age are targeting with those 5.0-7.0 copies instead.

>Harley Quinn is still the queen of back issues sales.

>Good sales. Quite good. What you might expect to sell well, did. DC took the top 4 and 5 spots over all. Dectective was #1 and Wonder Woman #2. Doctor Strange was Marvel’s best seller at #5. Buffy makes our list every time. Harley Quinn, and Star Wars: Force Awakens adaptation didn’t come anywhere close to making our top ten seller list.

>DC Rebirth continues to be a giant hit in our stores and tons of new customers are adding these new series to their list! They’re loving the $2.99 cover price that they’re saying is starting to look like a better value than many Marvel books at $4.99. It’s definitely been an exciting time for comics, and we’re seeing lots of new people finding us everyday, especially for Rebirth. Hats off to DC for reaching out to new and returning audiences who have found their way to our shop for these books. A month in and we can’t believe how many new people have come in for the Rebirth books. As of today, we still have at least a few copies of every first print at cover price, but we expect to sell out of a few things this weekend. So far so good.

>Civil War sales and especially the tie ins are doing underwhelming numbers so far, but I’m hoping that they’ll pick up with the big death in issue 3. We’ll see what happens. It sounds like people may just be “evented out”.

>No surprise this week, DC Rebirth has taken the top spots 4 weeks in a row. It was good to see our recommendation section is working, most of our top selling Marvel books this week are books we recommend.

>Another great week for sales with another batch of DC books completely selling out.The true test will be to see how the 2nd printings perform.Long term readership or people just looking for the added value to their collection…we will have to wait and see.
The Force Awakens did far better that i expected with true collectors wanting to have it in the collection with the rest of the issues.

>Harley Quinn finally saw a little life on the back-issue front.Have a feeling that Joker appearances will be the sleeper movers that people over look until it is too late and then will will scramble to find.

I'm a DCfag mostly, but, I think most people can tell it's not because DC is suddenly favoured by more people, but that it's all those #1's that are boosting their sales.

. Action Comics #958
that make me happy ..superdaddy is cool.. Aquaman #1
cool too.

Beats me. Is it THAT good? I only read #1 that was storytimed here.

>People are starting to complain about what they see as a lack of talent at Marvel.

Hopefully Marvel realizes this and actually attempts to do something about their talent scouting.

Movie out soon?

. Detective Comics #935
no damian no money of his fans,

These retailers were saying the exact same thing about Marvel a few months ago. This really isn't something to celebrate about yet

>no damian no money of his fans,
apparently it's doing just fine without them

Marvel is just hero vs hero that's boring and stupid..

Nobody wants IT.

true the #1's don't hurt, and they're seeing high returns because DC doesn't fucking relaunch all their books every year or two like Marvel. but a lot of people are just genuinely more excited for the content in the books, and the double shipping on a number of titles mean more orders.

he is not 1 that is flash :)

Damian isn't in the Flash book either, so he's clearly not critical for good sales.

>responding to Damifag

until Harper Row ..

Damian is going to be headlining Teen Titans and Super Sons, and will probably get appearances in some other Batbooks. Detective is more about the Batfam characters who haven't gotten good spotlighting in recent years (Kate and Tim) and the ones who haven't been starring in any books period (Steph and Cass)

Super Sons is probably stealth cancelled. Maybe Johns was going to write it and JLA.

>>responding to Damifag
Tom KING pls.

I'm glad DC have been handing out exclusives meaning Marvel can't snipe their creators anymore.

>Super Sons is probably stealth cancelled
I doubt it's stealth cancelled, they still showed off designs for it and keep mentioning it

Looks like it did get pushed back a bit though

>e other Batbooks
King says no.

King likes Damian, it is Snyder's fault

I enjoyed the first few issues for it's worldbuilding, but the current arc is painfully boring. It's God Butcher/ God Bomb but way worse, particularly in terms of art. It's also annoying to have the first Doctor Strange ongoing in twenty years and within a few issues he's depowered. I think the series is coasting by on movie hype, but it could be that people just really like it.

Don't argue with that autist. They've been polluting up a lot fo threads with their unhealthy obsession of Damian

>Super Sons is probably stealth cancelled.
on what bases? it may not have been listed in September solicits but that just means it may come out later in the Fall. it was one of the big books that got advertised when Rebirth was announced, with Damian and Jon side by side.

he sales better as marvel books..and Bat gril.

This. He actually got a bit uncomfortable in a podcast when asked about Damian and said he couldn't do much cuase DC have other plans for him.

Batgirl's new #1 doesn't come out until July. That and the new BOP will probably be making high sales.

fuck you cunt, you unhealthy obsession of Kings cuck sick.

>another thread ruined by Damian

Can we ban discussion on the character already?

It'll be released same week Marvel publishes Death's Head.

>marvel is selling well because of an event/reboot
>marvel is shit. the only reason they sell more is because of their big events

>dc's selling well because of an event/reboot
>DC'S BACK BABY!

You delusional casuals amuse me with your selective favoritism.

I don't mind if he doesn't use Damian in Batman, that book doesn't need to be clogged up with too many Batkids anyway

plus Damian is going to be in Super Sons and TT, he doesn't need to be in four books

We have up to September solicits now with no release date on it. We don't even know the creative team. Something is wrong.

They better hope Rebirth doesn't fail because if it does them dc will relaunch yet again

As long as it's only every 5-10 years that they relaunch rather than every single year then no real harm in that.

Harper Row ?

All I want is a clear and concise explanation for why Damian is separated from Bruce. That's really all I need. And if he's not, I see no reason to have Duke and no Damian. I was actually hoping we'd get a dual sidekick role with those two since they buddied up after Robin War.

It took 5 years with New 52 and Rebirth and with the way sales are nowadays it'll be more like 1-5 years and not 5-10 years.

DC Teens Compares Snyder To Donald Trump and Hitler..

Crazy King Fangirls. overly-obsessive girls who go out of their way to make us regular DC fans look bad.

>every single year

[citation needed]

They've had 2 relaunches in the last 5 years(like DC).

Most Tom.King fanbases are cancer anyways.

>e League #52
. Star Wars: The Force Awakens #1
. Doctor Strange #9
. Civil War: Choosing Sides #1
. Mighty Thor #8

What are the number estimates for these though? This is meaningless unless you're a DC fan in a pissing contest with Marvel. Doesn't tell you how the market is doing are what the probable sales for all this will be in 10-12 months.

Both issues of Detective and Action, neither of which were #1s, soundly beat out CWII.

Yeah Marvel was the comparison not DC's past behavior. The market doesn't need to shift to that convoluted "seasonal" model where nothing is properly labeled to actually make starting to read easier.

Batfrag s it just an unconscious competition to see who can yell the loudest to get the most attention?I'm a fangirl, but I don't lose my life screaming and crying because of Tom King or Bruce Wayne.

Marvel NOW 2012
All New Marvel NOW 2014
All New All Different Marvel NOW 2015
Marvel NOW again 2016

You're looking at it wrong. It's just a couple of stores. No one is taking it to mean anything market-wide. It's just interesting to see what some stores are experiencing.

They're probably counting Avengers Now and all that
But those were more like waves from Marvel Now with a special brand name than a relaunch. And if that counts, then new 52 waves and DCYou should count as a relaunch.

They'd probably drink Toms.pee.

>but that it's all those #1's that are boosting their sales.

What about DCYou?

this love watching people getting offended by others exercising they're right to freedom of opinions and speech.

DCYou didn't have big #1s.

It's just a few stores, user
Last week some store since Scooby Apocalyse outsold CW2 #2, but we all know that Scooby is gonna be lucky to settle at 30k

And
>Doctor Strange 8 49,427
>Mighty Thor 7 47,425
since you asked

>2. Detective Comics #935
Not creative enough.

. Flash #1
Nice top hat :)

DCYou had no big #1s except for JLA.

And that's why it failed and they're doing Rebirth.
Batman #1 sold more than all of Omega Men and Midnighter combined.

>Batman #1 it is Batman.

don't get all butt hurt if you can't handle comedy and don't get all self righteous.

>People are starting to complain about what they see as a lack of talent at Marvel.
Finally. Hopefully this will be the kick Marvel needs to work on producing good books instead of cruising by on mediocrity and controversy.

Yes. That's the point user was trying to make.

Not all Kingfrags go full retard, just a lot of them.

you mister are one of the most clever people on the internet !!!

I added the Rebirth stuff to my list when I got a job in may. Expected to drop half of it, but they've all been pretty good.

>Thinking comics sell because of quality

Welcome to the industry user, I hope you enjoy your stay. You'll find things, as in the real world, don't adhere to the common logic.

>they've all been pretty good.
I don't understand this meme. Most people I talk with (online and irl) seem to be saying this but I honestly think it's just the usual output ie mostly mediocre with some good stuff

are you forgetting about the nostalgia

Oh right. I don't have any of that so that's probably what's going over my head.

Action is the only book where I think this it's been less than great. The others have been enjoyable.

>thinking that calling back to something that happened in 200X is "nostalgia".

Wait I forgot WW. It's too damn slow to really have my interest yet, but I guess it's not awful.

>holding the line at $2.99 is paying off

HOLD THE LINE! FANS AREN'T ALWAYS ON TIME!

Cucumberbach

Will the story of theDC Universe Rebirth one shot get continued in another book.

It's DC coming out and announcing how they'll now pander to nostagiafags, and even new readers getting stuck in the hype. The Wally and Watchmen leaks were truly the turning points for DC.

I think Titans is the one to directly follow up on it the most, but it sounds like all the books are stepping back a bit in order to re-establish their characters and their new status quos first before delving hardcore into the cosmic retcon bullshit.

They're saying it won't get fully resolved for another 2 years. Titans currently has Wally and it seems like he's trying to tackle things right away, but you can probably guess that it won't pan out for whatever reason and, at most, we'll get a few hints but nothing substantial for a while.

Nostalgia is great, though. Specially 90's, 2000's nostalgia.

>I'm a DCfag
nice falseflag

what

how is someone stating their preference a falseflag?

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

Not an argument

lol