B-B-B-BUT

B-B-B-BUT
B-B-B-BUT

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-top-latest-usc-la-times-daybreak-tracking-poll/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rigged. Media. Wall. China. Deals. Shills. Hillary. Putin. WW3. ISIS. Mexico

Is this intergalactic bingo thing even real anymore?

saged

If that is true there are sure are a lot of fools and cowards out there.

he's only 10 points down as part of his 4th dimensional chess. it's all part of his plan you just have to shipost and call people cucks and praise le meme magic

CHINA IS RIPPING US OFF ON TRADE

THEY'RE BRINGING IN DRUGS

THEY'RE BRINGING IN CRIME

THEY'RE RAPISTS

Fox news is biased as fuck. Get back to me when an unskewed poll shows this.

CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA

>Survey

wdtmbt?

Splendid news. I hope President Hillary shits all over America.

60%
%

:)

F U
Trump is done
The white race no more
You will get depressed

don't kill yourself awoofags, one day you may turn into a productive human bean

LA Times Poll has him ahead.
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-top-latest-usc-la-times-daybreak-tracking-poll/

Me too, desu.

I hope the gateway to all the horrors the 3rd world contains is swung wide open in the future and the terror that the West experiences is enough to make calling yourself a leftist as socially unacceptable as calling yourself a dog fucker or child molester is.

Pol btfo

Obama took us from 77% debt vs gdp to 105%.

Hillary is Obama 2.0! (now with a dash of Burnouts policies)

>poo

C-c-combo BREAKER

National Polls don't matter. Because of the electoral college it's a state by state thing. What's going to be important is who wins the battleground states.

I remember the polls in Brexit being like that a couple of days before the vote. Keep the faith Amerifags.

I can't wait to hear Trump's amazing plan now! Oh wait, he's PLANNING to lose, isn't he? Wow!

This. Hillary is the REAL 4D chess master, NOT Trump. She will turn the average American leftist into a hardcore nationalist by her intentionally ludicrious policies.

Not anymore
Just 1% difference now, within error margin

National pols don't matter very much. What you need to look at is data from swing states like Virginia, Florida, and Pennsylvania. Those will determine the elections, not the opinions of people in California or Texas who always voted blue or red.

* ludicrous

But hey! Obama dropped unemployment!!!

Think again Hitlerites!

We have recessions on average every 4 years! THIS SHIT IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS!

WHOOO! success!!! food stamps for all!

trump is one dumb fucker

Dub's confirm.

Fox turned on Trump.

(((polls)))

And really Obama didn't fix a fucking thing!!! Ready for more of that shit with the Bitch!!

Yeah!

Fox News lies. The only news sources you can trust are infowars and breitbart.

They excluded 18-34 year olds in that poll you fucking morons it doesnt mean shit

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt like to avoid ww3 so, does Hillary have enough lead in the case of a terrorist attack?
This comment probably put me on a list so at least please respond.

>implying Trump is more popular with the millenials who are overwhelmingly liberal

If they had 18-34 the gap would've been wider.

>Trump tweets he bailed on a meeting with the koch brothers
>suddenly takes a dive in their polls

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

And holy fucking shit, all this fantastic economic news was brought to you by spending only:

19T - 11T = 8 TRILLION DOLLARS!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, Obama has indeed made it rain.

So get this, for every man woman and child, Obama spent $25k ON TOP OF WHAT YOU WERE TAXED!!! oh yeah that's just great.

So if you are one of the poor sons of a bitch that actually work for a living (not live on the permanently extended welfare benefits Obama brought back) Obama personally added $42000 to the money you owe!!!

(~60% civilian - employment population % so 25k$ * (1/.6)

Yeah I want some more of that kinda shit with the Hildabeast!!!!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

>shitlibs holding up Fox News as credible when it says something that confirms their bias
saged