Why aren't we trying our best to rescue whites who live in poor nations?

Why aren't we trying our best to rescue whites who live in poor nations?

what the devil am I looking at? are those syrians? why are they so white looking?

>Araps
>white
What's next? Jews are white?

White people cant be poor goy. What are you RACIST?

If they can't make their nation prosper then they're niggers with pale skin.

That's a good question. Why did we allow hoards of people in from Latin America, but closed off Europe? Why has Europe now been opened up to non-white people?

Because I can barely take care of myself. Why the fuck should I feel responsible for everything bad happening in the world when I'm living a shitty slave life? Fuck them, honestly. I would rather be bombed while sleeping than facing the perspective of living the rest of my life working this dead end job I have. It would be a much more honest way to die.

Syrians are all over the place. Some are tan. Some are white. Some are Persian. There's a million ethnicities in there. There's millions of Palestinians from Israel-Palestine too.

Because shitskins ALWAYS vote left.
In Europe the West shits on the East. Calls us racists and gypsies yet they suck Muhameds cock. Why ? Because ppl who come from countries that were under communism always vote right.

You know what to do. Become the bomb

Because for most European governments the only people that really matter have brown skin.

Kill them all. Even the children. ESPECIALLY the children.

Please don't.

Because we want brown cock

I can't help it, there is just something erotic about a brown man strangling me while fucking my ass. It's a fantasy I have had for a long time and now it becomes reality when we take so many of them.

nice proxy fag

>sven would bring the blonde lolis to sweden just to see them get BLACKED

Not really, most people vote for gibs me dat including in eastern europe.

They look whiter than the southern part of romania. whick looks mostly like

If I adopted one of those little girls I'd probably facefuck her and end up in prison so I will pass.

I need to help myself first

kys Istvan

sad desu

Arabs are Caucasian white you dumbass

I'd rescue the middle and right one if you know what I mean

If only catch lolis would be legal in my country...

A, esti gunoiul ala pentru care toti sunt unguri. Am inteles. Nu trebuia sa fi la carciuma la ora asta?

>tfw ISIS plays Loli Go erryday in syria

Because we don't even have enough resources to "rescue" all the whites living in our own countries.

QT. So are they up for adoption?

id be willing to take refugees but only women with light eyes/hair, the rest of them can fuck off

There's no need to change the system. It is only a good thing, that with this system Europe gets the war fleeing men in our countries. Those little girls are not in danger in any ways.

I'd adopt the middle and right one.
If you catch my drift.

Esti dobitoc.
1) Nu m-am referit la ce se voteaza in Europa de Est (unde nu exista alternativa decat stanga), m-am referit la ce voteaza emigrantii din Est cand ajung in Vest. Insa tu tre sa sari rpd sa te caci pe tara.

2) Arabii nu sunt mai albi decat romanii.

1+2=bozgor
Sinucide-te Arpad

U wot M8

My Roman genes got triggered by a filthy mongol occupying my land.

>tfw you realize this kid is already dead ....feelsbadman

Typical Ausie-tier shit posting

There is nothing wrong with being poor. Heritage, culture and belonging is infinitely more valuable. The slavs in a have in a way been blessed through their struggles - they've turned out to be the sane ones.

Meanwhile the West crumbles, and your stupid ass talks about 'saving' them and bringing them over to our degenerating social experiment?

Leave them the fuck alone. I pray all the slavs will fucking wall themselves off from the rest of the world and thrive as the rest of the world sinks into the mud.

The levant is very diverse, a lot of Christians are pale because they blandaed up with the Crusaders.

Why are they Germanic, this doesn't make any sense? Middle Easterners are supposed to be migrating to Germany, not the other way around...

>roman
>romanian

pick one

Most Syrians aren't even Muslim

>southerner
>roman genes

I suggest you look in the mirror. You might be a bit on the darker side of the spectrum.

What the fuck are you smoking m8? Give me some of that shit, it gives you trips where the world is what is not.

2) Well no they are not whiter than romanians, but they are whiter than southern romanians which are a clusterfuck of romanians, gypsies, arabs, greeks and slavs.

1) no, just no.

Si nu m-am cacat pe tara, am zis un adevar dar tu te-ai activat ca un ratat.

Crusader, pilgrim, white slavery and Roman seed

Most Syrians are Sunnis. It's around Damascus that you get Allawite and Druze.

Most refugees aren't even syrian

True the original Syrians were white before the Arab invaded. Some of them are still around, mostly in the north near Aleppo where many are still 100% genetically Syrian without any Arab admixture.

>southern romanians which are a clusterfuck of romanians, gypsies, arabs, greeks and slavs.

Bine ca esti tu pur Csabi.

Most Syrians are an off shoot of Shia.

ISIS is Sunni. That's why they are killing them.

Like 90% of Syrians are Muslim.

omfg i have an instinctive desire to go defend these qt white girls

never knew there could be whites in syria 10/10 would racemix and make child bride

We stopped the mass importation of whites in the 70s. Don't really know why.

Nvm, you're right, it is mostly Sunni.

>Romans
>blonde

Please, bump this.

There are no whites in the middle eastern regions.

Is there anyone that speaks shitskin that can translate?

I'm present in Kafranbel Idlib suburb come save me

how do you niggas feel that all of those lolis are sex slaves for saudis
human trade is in a nall time high along the border nowadays

Instead of rescuing people like he ones in those pics.

We rescue pic related.

>picks Squirtle
Sorry, kiddo, but you'll have to die :/

Survival of the fittest and men are more important than women anyway.

Aroused

easy, China

>MEU6Jewo

Renounce Islam and declare fealty to superior European culture and penis.

Women only.

Because our governments are passively anti-white and actively anti-white whenever they can get away with it.

Dont dont let anyone into Europe, you horny retard. This is the type of logic that made American negros exist because you Anglos thought it was a wonderful idea to import female niggers into the states and fuck them.

i think it's hilarious these 3rd world kids think the western world cares such a tiny amount about them, that they feel they have to dangle pictures of Pokemon to get us interested

Why not rescue the poor south africans? They are actually european.

because we actually do. Like when the kurds chirstisns got surrunded we went back into that area.
also Any refuge from syria that makes it to the U.S. is granted asylum, and we actually make sure they were from there, with airplane and fingerprint records and people on the ground in Syria to document. They need like 6 forms of docs and they all ahve to check out.

>europe rescuing europeans
You really consider that as an option?

No... But it should be :(

It sickens me to no end that we spend billions every year on useless niggers but we cant even help our own.

What a disgrace.

MEU6MILLIONMORE