How do you guys feel about Red Letter Media?

How do you guys feel about Red Letter Media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJKCkN3zM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OXXOEM_Cv4Q
youtu.be/ZtY_vGJkSl0
youtube.com/watch?v=n747ktceuwI&list=PLhgFJ1lTAKS3QLwN0s_25KFJvyoj-J90-&index=27
youtu.be/rW2gc0CuoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=sZmtIsQNGS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mike is funny
Jay is interesting
Rich is fun to laugh at
Jack is annoying
Josh is boring

Half in the Bag and re:view are fine for some laughs, but if you take them seriously and think Mike and Jay are film experts, you are a pleb. Still, they don't really stand up to anything beyond pleasant background noise.

Best of the Worst is clearly the best thing they've done because it's just them having fun watching bad movies. Although it starts to get old because all those shitty action/sf/horror b-movies get so samey, and their reactions are always the same ("lol le silly stunt! le bad acting! I can't make sense of the plot lol!"). It's a thousand times better when they review other genres, or when they pull out the wheel of the worst.

Best of the Worst is a really good time
I have watched it alone and with friends while sharing a few beers
and we all end up bending over laughing with them

Half in the Bag is okay, but like said, it's nothing profound or anything
their """sketches""" are really cringey, in that "haha we know we are bad" kind of way
but sometimes they pull it off, especially when they have unexpected gore or something

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>a fag

They're the only thing that makes me laugh on JewTube

They're doing a good service by being friend simulator for all the loser gen x "men"

youtube.com/watch?v=XJKCkN3zM0Q
I find myself liking them less and less. They seem kind of bitter and like they're just going through the motions now

And I hate Previously Recorded for making me realize that Rich wasn't just putting on an act and is in fact a huge bitchy manchild

PreRec also makes me hate AidsMoby more. It's not that him and Rich have terrible opinions, but that they arrive at those terrible opinions in terrible ways, and generally have a shitty close-minded attitude about everything.

On the plus side Jay streams are always fine.

Has anyone ever refuted this review?

Jay is the biggest unJUST ever
look at him from 2012 and then in 2017

Red "White exploration of abandoned ruins is racist" Letter Media

You faggots are dumb. Literally all he did was lose some weight and grow a proper beard. It's not some amazing feat.

>It's not some amazing feat.

Losing weight is really that impressive for the average American.

Theyre fairly reasonable guys but seem to be too old to reglcognize theyve basically become what theyve marked. Another youtube friend simulator but not a downright horrid one.

>seem to be too old to reglcognize theyve basically become what theyve marked.
Literally what the fuck does this even mean?

>RLM thread
>no new material
Fuck you!

Literally r*ddit tier. Not sure why they have such a strong following here.

Hacks

can someone post the vid of mike being trampled on by a woman again?

I like Jack now, hate Rich. Rich is an absolute piece of shit, Jack is just a dad.

very cool

>I like Jack now
Why? He's not funny, and you can't make fun of him. He talks ALL THE TIME without ever saying anything interesting. And that fake laugh he puts on that he won't even admit is fake. Seriously, fuck that guy.

Rich Evans new show has a trailer now

these guys are terrific imo

half in the baaaaaag

fuck her right in the pusy!

fuck jay right in the boipucci!

>How do you guys feel about Red Letter Media?

What a lame excuse for a rlm thread. You know everyone loves them!

>watching friend simulators with your real actual friends
NORMIES OUT

link it fucker

>Literally all he did was lose some weight and grow a proper beard
and? that is how one unJUSTs oneself, retard
you'd be amazed at how many ugly people are unwilling to just do those things
he went from a rat-like manlet to a descent looking guy

They say "like" way too much on HitB.

Like seriously, they like, can't just pause and think without like, throwing the word like before they like... start like expressing their like, thoughts... you know and it's like, really annoying sometimes.

Just look up Nico Colaleo's (the creator of the show) twitter

You hear a short Rich Evans laugh, and that's all you'll hear of him and his character.

>Rich
>>an unemployed construction worker

Stopped reading there. Do you seriously think that Rich has ever worked a day of manual labor in his life?

This is something Americans do a lot.

RedLetterMedia is the greatest work humanity has ever achieved

now I don't wanna see it tbqh

Mike is Funny
Jay is Annoying
Rich is fun to laugh at
Jack is interesting
Josh is so boring I skip episodes of Best of the Worst if he's in instead of Mike.

>skipping episodes
I assume you speak figuratively, or relatively (as in: "when marathoning them for the 8th time")

i like her breasts but her face makes me afraid

I only started watching RLM about 2 months ago.
I'll throw on the Best of the Worst Playlist and watch maybe 1-2 episodes every few days, I'll watch the intro's ft however and I find a panel with josh and no mike now, I'll skip right over.

> I only started watching RLM about 2 months ago.
so what do you think? I'm genuinely interested for some reason

Main three guys are great.

Anyone they get to fill in the fourth slot is shit.

>I have watched it alone and with friends while sharing a few beers
>and we all end up bending over
????

I only really watch HitB and their random stuff. Haven't seen most of their re:view movies and can't be arsed to watch 50 minutes of other people watching movies. The three main guys are pretty entertaining, don't really know the rest.

nerd crew is like seeing a perfect moment of kino emerge from the universe fully formed, like athena springing from the mind of zeus

>Bauman

is Jay one of (((them)))?

I think they're funny and will probably check out their reviews soon
Someone mentioned the humour really comes from the editing which I'm only noticing now.

Maybe because I've only really watched the Best of the Worst and not reviews, Jay doesn't interest me as much and comes off as really insecure or jealous? (it was one episode in particular where the movie they were reviewing was a Tarantino knock off and it seemed to set Jay off.) overall, I enjoy it

>insecure and jealous
He doesn't come across as either though. What Tarantino knock off are you talking about?

The only decent thing they do is Best of the Worst/Wheel of the Worst.

>Wheel of the Worst.
No.
99% of promotional videos are unfunny shit. They should watch bad movies as god intended. They haven't even watched Godfrey Ho ninja kinos yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=OXXOEM_Cv4Q

he did to me in that episode in particular.
I'm having trouble finding it now but the focus of their review was how the director had forced himself into the film and tried to make himself the coolest character possible and they figured it must be around the era of Reservoir Dogs.
he just seemed to get really irritated and took this guy's attempt at a film as a personal affront

youtu.be/ZtY_vGJkSl0
How come they don't do any interesting skits anymore?

It's a normal German name

found the episode
youtube.com/watch?v=n747ktceuwI&list=PLhgFJ1lTAKS3QLwN0s_25KFJvyoj-J90-&index=27

The movie "The Item"

He's ripping apart the director because the director is clearly a douchebag. He's also clearly playing up his anger for comedic purposes. How does that make Jay look insecure.

Do you know how many shitty Tarantino rip-offs, Jay must have seen?

whats the difference between the shitty movies RLM's made and this guy? it just came off mean spirited to me.
no clue

>it just came off mean spirited to me
Yeah RLM may not be for you, buddy.

Mike is Kino
Jay is Cinema
Rich is Film
Jack is Movie
Josh is Flick

youtu.be/rW2gc0CuoKY
Yes, one Mr. Jay Bauman has never acted like a pretentious jerkoff before...

If I remember correctly the entire reason why Jay met up with Rich and Mike in the first place was because they all posted their videos on an online forum for amateur movie makers. Jay was sick of seeing all of the Tarantino copy-cats who took themselves too seriously and was refreshed at Mike and Rich's sincerity and attempts to do something different, so he contacted them to do a collab.

But he didn't make that.
And it's a joke.

naw I like most of their humour and videos. Jay rubbed me the wrong way.
why does it bother you how I interpret a review channel?

>Jack is boring as shit

FTFY

>jay is pretentious because of a video that he didn't make
Wow you're pretty stupid.

Pretty good. It distracts me from my crippling depression for an hour or so.

Frances bean cobain?

yeah pretty much.
Len Kabasinski was pretty funny too.

Jesus christ is that not shopped? Her face is like something out a body horror movie

I like Jack. he's a goof but funny.
Josh is a mouth breathing geek

Ive never laughed at anything he's ever said or done.

He said the word "offensive" in the first Best of thr Worst in a way that a ball-less man would say that word.

He only finds things "offensive" because he has kids

I understand skipping Josh, but you should at least watch the episodes that have Mike and Josh on the panel, sometimes Josh loses it when Mike stops paying attention to him

It's because he has children who may end up watching his videos so he's trying to be careful about what he says

Of course he doesn't give a shit when he's drunk though

Oh I do.
If Mike is there I'll watch.
no Mike then Josh just drones on and everyone just let's him.

Red Letter Media was better when it was just Mike and Jay in front of the camera and Rich was their wacky friend who was basically a walking punchline and wasn't in discussions.

Which is a problem for the shows dynamic. Why should we suffer because he has kids. His "character" does not work for the demographic RLM goes for.

You can be a lewd comic but prevent your kids from seeing your act until they get to a more mature age.

I agree, I won't argue with that.

Agreed, the guy is a huge weenie and shouldn't be on the show, along with Josh who is also not funny.

me

Rich actually seems pretty wise and it's a shame he's their comic relief punchbag.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZmtIsQNGS8
Why can't any of them speak good?

There's a group of us who watch every RLM video as it comes out. We don't even really laugh that much it's just routine.

their all drunk and from the midwest right?

>Josh loses it when Mike stops paying attention to him
Oh yes I remember when this happened one time. It literally only happened once and it was for a comedy bit. But please continue to take your friend simulators' comedy as reality, you loser.

>His "character" does not work for the demographic RLM goes for.
Please think about the sentence you typed and then kill yourself.

Thanks for the (you) m8, won't return the favor tho because you're a faggot.

t. assblasted RLMdrone

Skipping the episodes with Josh is usually a good idea. Both in botw and Re:View

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

>Skipping the first Plinketto
>Skipping Undefeatable
>Skipping Order of the Black Eagle
>Skipping A Very Cannon Christmas
>Skipping The Jar

Mike is funny
Jay is funny
Rich is funny
Jack can be funny
Josh doesn't click with the group

>Jack can be funny
Name one example you found funny.

>kill yourself

Oh reddit.

Exorcist 2 BOTW. He's gotten better over the years and especially more recently.

not worth it.

No....you couldnt have picked a worse example.

Okay