What are your thoughts on Ms. Marvel?

What are your thoughts on Ms. Marvel?

I think I really like that pic she is in, though more for She-Milf than Kamala.

i hate her deeply

I like her. Good example of how a legacy hero title should be passed on. Miles Morales is another good example.

Sam Wilson and Jane Foster are bad examples

What about Sam Alexander?

Pretty good. A lighthearted teen hero story with great supporting cast, visual gags and low stakes is really rare in modern Marvel.
I'm sad they had to bring Kamala in the trainwreck that is Civil War II

Sams an ok Cap

I don't know enough about Sam or the Nova characters to really have a full opinion on it.

I want to say it's good? I think a valid reasoning for a character to inherit a legacy hero identity is the previous holder being completely out of the picture of coming back to the title. Richard Ryder is fucking dead and while I hear his reasoning for staying dead while Starlord comes back was complete garbage, I think it's fine for Sam to be and continue being Nova. He also seems to be coming into a major spotlight in Marvel's character roster so he might just become the new face of Nova which is cool. So I think it's a good example but someone more invested and knowledgeable on the Nova characters might be able to argue that I'm wrong.

Thor and Steve still existed and we all know that they would eventually come back to take up the mantle which is why Sam and Jane are bad examples of legacy hero inheritance. Carol is straight up done being Ms.Marvel so there's no issues with having Kamala being Ms.Marvel and becoming the face of that hero title.

Laura comes to mind with this whole thing too but she's in a really weird position where she works inheriting the Wolverine name because Wolverine is dead but then we still have Wolverine fucking walking around as an old man now because Marvel knows they can't keep him dead. I like that Laura could become the new face of Wolverine even though it goes against what some writers have tried to push but it's watered down by Marvel still copping out to find a way to have Logan still cutting dudes in some shape or form

Best pussy ever
If I had mind powers I'll make her my fuck toy and have her produce me sooooo many babies

But will Sam last? Will we end up with two Captain Americas for the rest of however long Marvel wants to make stories about them?

I have a bit of a pessimistic outlook on Sam's future because I feel he'll end up being booted back down to just Falcon to make room for Steve coming back as the one true Captain America.

We all know it's gonna happen to fucking Jane.

They're comparable to Ock as Spider-Man.

Eh they started with making him evil in AXIS and then had Spencer write him, who is striking out with his Cap and Antman series.

I don't like Sam, but I still feel that he was not given a fair chance at being Captain America.
His initial run was ruined by events bullshit, then Spencer just used his comic to make political commentary while bringing back Steve

>I don't like Sam, but I still feel that he was not given a fair chance at being Captain America.
That's fair and completely understandable but the handling of Sam is what points to him being a bad example of title inheritance and not being memorable or favored enough for Marvel to consider retiring Steve for Sam as the new Cap.

I mean, writers using Sam's book to bring back Steve just shows where the loyalty lies to Steve rather than Sam.

terrorist mudslime

Kamala is cute.

Chiba Kamala Doujin when?

CUTE
U
T
E

Kamala Khan should stop being Ms Marvel and she should took over as Capatain Marvel so the book and film can finally be successful

Kamala's a qt.

Never did read too much of her first book (I'm going to get caught up eventually) but I do like her a lot. That said, she's kind of just your typical teenaged superhero, or at least she was at the point when I stopped. It was basically done before a billion times, but it was saved by the decent writing and great art.

I think she has a lot of potential. I certainly like her more than Carol Danvers.

She is a cutie

Miles is a good concept that's never been allowed to flourish because of Bendis. Unfortunately Marvel will never ever let Spider-Man not be Peter so Miles will be stuck as "the black kid Spider-Man" for all eternity.

Captain Falcon is probably one of the best ideas for a character taking over the Cap role. Steve was originally supposed to be an everyman, reflecting your average military aged guy in America. Nowadays, the average military aged guy in America is, while not necessarily black, probably belongs to some sort of minority or is of a lower social class or both. Sam comes from a low income background and reflects that change.

Plus his costume is dope.

Sam Nova is actually a return to form. Originally Nova was just a kid who had no idea what he was doing but by the time of his apparent death he had become a fucking champion of the universe. Sam brings the role back to those New Warriors days but keeps the space cop aspect.

This is a problem with Marvel in general. DC has problems with legacies recently with everything going back to the Silver Age status quo, but Marvel always seemed to reject legacies in the first place. Even when we do get stuff like New Warriors or Young Avengers or Avengers Academy or the other Young Avengers they all either get shuffled off to the side afterwards or become canon fodder for future events.

Overrated by Sup Forums but she is alright. I find the supporting characters and background gags in her book more entertaining than her. She comes off out of place in other books because her book is fairly light hearted while everything else is super drama.

>What are your thoughts on Ms. Marvel?
Kamala? I like her. She isn't just another copy/paste character.
She is a great new original character that takes on the mantle of another hero, dispite having a diffrent powerset than the original. AND does a good job doing it.

Unlike Miles who is just an exact copy of Peter Parker with some minor details altered. Also not even funny.

Not had the chance to check out the new Nova, but Sam seems to be doing a good job so far.

Kamala is great, but I hate that they keep trying to tie her with Carol and the fraudulent Marvel lineage. I hope she gets another superhero name one of these days.

Why is she eating her hair?

Created for stupid reasons, turned out alright.

Has she met the muslim girl that inherited Excalibur?

Have you ever had long hair?
It gets in you mouth.
And sometimes you just chew on stuff absently.

She's cute but Marvel will soon ruin her by giving her a bf that isn't me or at all like me

I like her a lot. Her book is fun with a good message and art/stories that have a fitting tone for that message, and more importantly she ACTS like a teenager would act (full disclosure; or at least what I, a grown man, imagine a teenager would act like).

I like Nova for the same reason, although I've not read as much of him.

Compared to something like Hellcat where grown women act like children it's a breath or fresh air.

People who like Kamala:
>SHE'S CUTE! I LOVE HER!

People who dislike Kamala:
>SHE'S MUSLIM! I HATE HER!

Is this right or wrong?

I don't think so. I don't think Kamala has left the USA, and the chick with Excalibur is in England, isn't she?

No I hate her cause she isn't Carol.

She's...okay? I don't really feel anything for her and I feel like they rushed her into team ups before she could develop much of an identity. She didn't even get to fight Moonstone!

She also heralded in an age of the infantalization of every Marvel female which I'm less okay with.

Just because something can be attributed to an ism, doesn't mean that htat is always the case. There are people who hate the very concept of having someone else take over as a superhero replacement instead of becoming their own identity, for example

shit character for autists

Kamala thick

i want to stuff her with bacon until her belly stretches out

I really like the waay she's drawn there.

It'll never happen considering her personality, but it'd be great if she actually used her powers to embiggen her T&A. That's prime r34 material right there.

I wish someone would write a female character with stretchy characters like that.

I really want to get my finger in there.

Next time Redfred opens commishes, I'm going for Kamala again

>stretchy characters like that.
*stretchy powers my bad

Good luck

>tfw no Muslim gf who's halal in the street but haram in the sheets

I love it's apparently just impossible for Art Adams to not draw women with big tits and a big ass. You could handle him a power pack comic and he probably wouldn't be able to make them look like children.