I fucked up my life

>be me
>waste my entire life from age 12-22 being a total loser who does nothing but play runescape/world of warcraft every moment i get
>be fat, socially retarded, friendless
>turn 22, meet some girl online
>finally decide i need to fix myself because afraid to show her pics
>lose weight, start to workout, buy a car, get my first job at age 22
>eventually stop talking to her
>start to take college seriously, get good grades
>start going to church again, socializing with cousins, etc
>fast forward to today. 24. Fit. Make good money. Drive nice car. Have decent net worth. Have courage to talk to girls.

I fucked up. I want a second chance. I want to restart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzGVlMGhKaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fucked up what you posted on r9k

But... You did good user.
You'd make der fuhrer proud.

Just respawn, before you go though make sure to maximise your high score by going on a racially motivated killing spree.

Don't get caught though, it's incredibly difficult to respawn in prison.

>Posting on Sup Forums
>Ridding your life of degeneracy
>Thinking you fucked up

wot?

fag

Still relatively friendless. Still don't have a girlfriend. Still have stretch marks from when I was obese which basically make it practically impossible to get a 6pack. Still having hickups when it comes to being social. I just want to restart.

>first job at 22
fucking kill yourself and youll be doing it right

I was too busy having the highest achievement points on my server my entire young adult life.

>decent net worth
>still thinks the formative years matter very much

You are 24 your stupid fuck. Your life has barely started in terms of fuck ups. Just get ripped for the upcoming global war. You'll find your chosen place in it like most of us will.

>but but muh viyas
oh yeah thats true, but still man, I would like to tell you to go back to /adv/ and get your hugs there because we won't give you any... You should know better than anybody that if you plan on being good at something in the future, you are going to suck dick at it first. Keep sucking dick, and the shit works itself out. You are a rare panda among mediocrity if what you say is true, so get the fuck off of this board and keep doing what you are doing and stop whoring for sympathy

> runescape
tfw I still play

Similar boat, user. The 13 yr old mind can't handle MMOs and shit for 8+ hrs a day.

I'm pretty sure our parents just failed us. Some Jew played upon our desires while we were too young to resist. Our parents, being unexposed to this stuff, failed to understand that most of us got addicted unintentionally. They assume we have normal social capabilities after years of uninterrupted addiction, and then ponder how we got so messed up while simultaneously allowing us to play 12+he's in a single fucking summer day.

>0 connections from high school A
>still in love with a girl from high school who i could have had but i never had the courage to ask
The regrets are so sour though. I think about this all the time.

My older brother fucked up hard, sat in prison for a good part of his adult life, got deported out of the country. My parents had to deal with this shit and they would much rather have me sit at home playing mmos 15 hours a day than risk having the same stuff happen to me. Frankly, id rather have gone the same path my brother went if i could go back.

How can you possibly think you wasted your life at 24?
you fucked up only 1/4 of your life, but you can still enjoy the 3/4 remaning

Fuck you whiny bitch, 24 is young as fuck and don't pretend you had it harder than rotting away in a boring grey icy jail cell getting fucked in the ass by Hernandez and Tyrone.

Similar story here user
Continue getting fit, working, socializing, don't give up, just strive for self improvement. Become a beacon upon which can inspire other people to do so as well. Hang in there bud, times are tough, just find something to keep you going in hard times because God knows there is going to be no shortage of those coming up. Just know you're not alone user

Everyone does, user. Just make the best of the future and stop dwelling in the past. You're still young.

To move on is the acceptance of not being able to change the past. And don't forget that a lot of people did and do much worse in life.

Ive been rotting away in my own prison cell getting my eyes fucked from staring at a monitor for 15 hours every day and killing my body by filling it with junk food. At least in prison you start to work out and have to sometimes talk to people and shit
Hopefully the self improvement pays off someday. I just want something to live for.

You really fucked up should of got ribs removed like me, just get need but and such my own dick. Living the dream

I remember being 22 and crying to an older mate I fucked my life.

He just laughed - what he wouldn't give to be that age again.

27 now, rebuilding shit.

You don't believe it but people rebuild their lives in their 30's, 40's, 50's, even 60's.

Rebuilding is implying there was something built for me before, which there wasn't. I wish there was.

>start going to church again
Jeeeez, WHY? Just WHY? You could be fine even without THAT.

Are you fucking stupid?

I had the exact same story as you OP, even though I quit RS earlier because I got banned intentionally. Also I was just skinny.

RuneScape was one of the most exciting times (before EoC Update).

Honestly , be happy that you experienced it.
Probably you don't even have interest in MMOs anymore just like me.

However, I also acquired a gf while being addicted to RS.

Can you imagine my 18 year old horny self getting the combined Stimulation of pvp Dragon claws rushing and absolutely destroying retards for big fat loot in wilderness while my petite gf watches, only to afterwards cum into her tight teen pussy and her telling me how great i am?

Of course the relationship went to shit after two years because I was a retard. But through the subsequent pain I became more humble and have grown into a normal dude. Thanks for reading my blog Post.

dude shut up and go back to /r9k/ and just realize you're going to always be miserable in this empty society no matter what you do and just accept everything is fucked and quit whining about it, or just go back to /r9k/.

Same but I didn't waste it completely I had friends and a gf but I never really wanted to have a job or be in shape but now I do and my health is kinda shitting out on me and I can't eat enough to gain weight and stop being sore and my friends are all a wreck too

Because i want to serve God. Gives me a feeling that i am part of something greater even though i myself am worthless. Also the fellowship aspect.

Same shit here m8.
While I lost weigh from obese to normal and learned how to talk to people, I am going to be 27 when I finaly graduate uni. With CV that only has occasional odd jobs in it. Probably lost my chances of having a decent career and will have to live welfare, atleast until the welfare system collapses.

But I will be keep getting fit, learning to take care of myself and wait for the happenings. I feel a tinge of regred as I see my high school mates graduate into good jobs in finance, medicine and engineering while I have just started uni. But I am not rly depressed of it. In life some have it better some worse. Maybe I just need to find another way to live fullfilling life than just corporate rat race where I start 5 years behind my peers. Maybe I should become some kind of guru yogi or drug dealer or anything else.

Read "How to eat, move and be healthy" by Paul Chek. Thank me later.

hold on nigger, i'm confused.

is your green text what actually happened or what you wish happened?

If you're fit and make good money and so on, what is the issue?

It's so fucking sad. The years from you are 10-23ish are the best years of your life. The careless, "let's do whatever we want, we can't even go to jail for murder in the early years"- thing, and you wasted it, op. I became friends with miss norway, supermodels, the best guys in the world, did loads of drugs, followed a band, went to so many different concerts, sailed with a world famous sailor for a year, shot with cannons at planes, followed polar bears, went to other countries like Netherlands and had fun in Amsterdam. The list goes on for ages. Now, I'm 31, and in the "I'm in debt, I can't really do anything else but work, eat and sleep"- routine. I miss those years so much, it was so much fun.

Just delete your save and start a new character faggot

lel no one is holding u back but youirself. You fucked up financially

>what did he mean by this

I thought the same thing. OP is just bitter that he didn't do shit earlier and thinks he pissed away his youth and that it will never come back.

He thinks 24 is old and he wasted his whole life.

Life is still pointless because it has no roots from all the emptiness of the past.

Nice blog faggot. Wrong board.

Don't worry my man. Same boat here. Obsessed with video games all through school. Got good at programming because of my interest in it. Landed a good job by 22 in web development. Started paying for a gym membership (I was always skinny, not fat) and now bulked up to 188lbs from 155lbs in 2 years. Got a big promotion because of my hard work. They sent me to India a month ago to meet with a firm that was helping us. Came to Japan for a vacation afterward (see flag). I booked a beautiful Ryokan with an amazing view. The nakai girl (basically the girl that brings you food and makes you tea) talked to me a lot since she spoke decent english. Convinced her to stay in the room with me for two nights and we hooked up, and then she showed me around during the day and helped me understand how to eat the food and translated a lot of things for me. She was really cool.

No one else I know that was some player in highschool is living a life like this. I think I did the right things at the right time. I even now have girls from back home sending me Facebook messages saying they're so jealous when I post pictures of this trip. And I can tell they're completely DTF once I get back.

Life is good. I don't want to change anything. And you should not either.

Sounds familiar OP, just like me. Except I'm 24 and haven't fixed anything yet. It could be worse, you could be me and planning to off yourself.

Nah, it's just a normal loan. I have 1 villa and 1 normal house I rent out, so in 10 years, I can do whatever I want again. I could of course sell all my crap and do it now, but it'll only last 5-6 years I think. It's best to wait this one out and not be retarded making hasty decisions.

The way I see it, you're playing Texas Hold 'Em.
You were given 2 and 7 as your first cards, then three of the five cards on the table turned out to be 2 7 and 7.
You did well user. Think of it as grinding gear in WoW. You just need to work more on your social skills. Dont be afraid to fuck it up. You still have plenty of time. Practice makes perfect.

>12 years old : I can't wait until I'm an adult and can drive, fuck women without my parents giving me shit, drink, smoke, and do drugs if I want, live my own life, not be forced to go to school, be responsible and start a family if you want, finally let your interests come to life

>25 years old : HURR DURR I MISS MUH CHILDHOOD

Am I the only one who does not miss my childhood and think being a kid sucked ass?

Go to school, you whiny baby

Who knew that being healthy, fit, having a good job with money, having a gf and responsibilities was the new redpill.
Good goym????? Yes, yes very good

>Move out at 18
>Working full time
>Have a nice car
>In great shape
>Knee explodes
>X-rays, MRI's and arthroscopy turn up nothing
>Bounce from doctor to doctor
>No one can figure out what's wrong
>Feels like a knife is jammed into my knee almost all the time
>Can't put much weight on it without it buckling
>Lose my job because I can't stand up for 8 hours straight anymore
>Try to live with it and keep going, end up throwing my back out because of how I'm forced to carry my weight now
>Some days it's so bad that I can't even get out of bed
>Doctors say it's just muscle pain but that sometimes when you throw your back out, it never gets better
>Forced to move back in with my parents
>Gain 30 pounds
>Get really depressed
>Friend introduces me to World of Warcraft to give me something to do
I think I went in the wrong direction.

That literally makes no fucking sense at all. Are you sure you're not just being a whiny cocksucker? Would you rather life gets better or gets worse? It can only do one of the two. Do you want to be like constantly pining for shit you'll never be able to experience again or do you want to live a life that will keep getting better the more you invest in it?

Ultimately, it doesn't matter if you slayed all the pussies in the fucking world when you were 20. Time moves in one fucking direction, and regardless of how good or bad shit was, you're not getting back there whether you want to or not.

So worry about the shit that's ahead, not behind.

If you can't take that simple advice then you need to see a fucking shrink.

I bet you have an autoimmune disease.

I miss not having the troubles I have now as a kid, but yeah. I cant imagine what it was like to have not even kissed a girl, drank, smoked cigs or weed. Being an adult has its ups, but it comes with its challenges.
Although I CAN understand others not enjpying it so much.
Imagine this:
>Too broke to buy drugs or alcohol
>Girls dont show interest in you
>You have to clean up your own shit, cook yourself your own meals, pay for your own shit, work to pay aforementioned shit

Have you (or doctors) considered
>Autoimmune shit
>Lime disease
?

I started over at 35 you fucking whiny pussy. You think you failed but the fail is only beginning. Will you quit? Go ahead and quit, that'll show them.

21 here. OP.

I'm pretty much you.

Old you.

I'm obese, on anti-depressants, thinking of crawling back to WoW, just got banned for botting on OSRS, all I do is gamble my parents money, eat and sleep. Don't even play vidya.

I got decent grades in college last year, but due to RS and WoW, it's a shit college doing fucking Game Design.

I try to work out, but my crippling depression eventually sends me back into my place playing WoW and RS.

What's worse is, during my first month of university, I was pulling girls every second night, and had lot's of girls talking to me. Now I don't have any friends.

I hate my parents, I don't mind my sister but she hates my parents too, the only thing I have in this world i care about is my cat.

There's this girl called Kyesha, I love her, but I'm too much of a pussy to say I do, and pretty sure she has a BF.

Most of my friends are doing exciting shit (graduating being doctors, pilots -- or have already made serious money)

and here I am gambling waiting for Legion to maybe make me feel a tiny little ounce of happiness again, which it probably won't.

I think about killing myself every fucking day.

My question is: how the fuck did you convince yourself to get fit?

Been tested for that, yeah.

We all want to restart bro. Stop looking back and start looking forward. So far you're in your prime but you haven't reached your maximum potential.

You convince yourself to get fit because it's hard and once you succeed you feel like you're capable of anything. See my other post in this thread.

As for the girl, don't say you love her. If she's easily convinced to go somewhere -alone- with you then take her out and casually shove it into the middle of whatever you're doing. "It's weird, sometimes I feel like we're dating". Something like that. Then you'll get your answer right away about how she feels about that thought. If it's positive, congrats. If it's not, sorry man, she's not into you. If it's confused, ask her if you could take her on an official date and that you think it would be fun. Tell her you will pay and you'll go somewhere nice so that it's obviously different from hanging out.

You fucked up alright, by throwing away sweet sweet NEETdom.

My life is great. I do whatever I want, whenever I want. I answer to no one.

Don't blame yourself. I legitimately think this is (((their))) fault.

> 23
> serious relationship with 8/10 gf for over 3 years
> work in a bar as a student
> have some decent savings (around €10k)
> have a lot of friends, don't go out as much as I used to though
> have a very strong relation with my family members

Sounds good. Still I live in constant fear of my future because I fucked up so bad at school. I have one final exam in 2 weeks and if I fail it I wasted 4 years for nothing. And I'm very very afraid to fail it since it's so hard.

If I pass however, I will have a decent diploma by february and no reason to complain what so ever. (Apart from the redpilling losing me having faith in the world.)

Also, I should work out but I have motivation.

You're improving, keep with that.

Also this ain't you personal blog. GTFO

I was banned from runescape for Macroing when I was just farming ores. No appeal, no evidence, just a perma-ban after 10 years.

You should kill yourself for playing still, lol

You answer to the government you fucking literal slave. Parasites like you need to be erased from the earth.

Go to Eastern Europe, East or South East Asia to find some decent qt's you fag

>tfw when I miss it dearly

you are doing it already, keep going man. you are 24, in today's world it is like you are 17.

You fucked up so much

You could've been a NEET and Wizard like Jesus at 30, but no, you ruined that chance.

Now kill yourself

19 here
Lost 40kg between 14-16
Once you start losing weight, you'll be motivated to keep losing
Also, not to demotivate, but you should be aware of the genetics behind it.
Many (not all) obese people, have genetic propensities to being overweight (not obese). You're body has a set range of weight it wants to be and will fight to be there.
I went from super obese>obese>skeleton>stocky
I'm happiest with some weight on my bones, as to be skinny I fuck with my biological foundations and can only eat about 1400 cal to be that weight, mixture of genetics and metabolic damage from the weight fluctuations.
Also, dont become vain. You won't find happiness if only vanity drives your weight goals. Learn to find contentedness, not joy.
Good luck.

If 1 day where you take 1 test will define if you've wasted 4 years of school, your education system seems really flawed.

The progress you've made doesn't become extinguished because of where you started mate, You've made it this far in two years think of where you'll be in the next two years if you don't give up on life again.

I don't see how. I don't receive NEETbux.

I'm just a burden on my retired mother who, after losing her first son, is in a such an emotional state she'll do anything to keep her second, and I take full advantage of that.

>beaner confirmed. Back to Mexico with you Jose

OP, you need to change your attitude and pull yourself up by your damn bootstraps. Some people are fortunate sons, who are given time to specialize in a particular skill, and are Masters in their 20's. Accept that you are not a fortunate son. You'll just have to build from the ground up. It will take time, but everything worthwhile does.

>I just want to restart
Well you can't nigga

Well hard to explain, but I thank it mostly to myself..

My bros are hurting! :(

chin up man you can do it. You think those pioneers walking across the west didn't have doubts? Or the original pilgrims who came across the atlantic? Of course they did and a lot probably fucked up along the way and wanted to start over but they knuckled down and created the greatest nation ON GODS GREEN EARTH!

youtube.com/watch?v=qzGVlMGhKaE

>completely turn life around
>still mad and want a do over

What? Fuck you, you whiny cunt. Get off my board.

eyyyyyy runescape

You're still a parasite. The government has paid for the military on your behalf as well as your education at least partly.

If you're this stoked about having a nice car and you want to make friends go to a fucking car show you idiot

>The government has paid for the military on your behalf as well as your education at least partly.

This is true of literally everyone. Anyone who doesn't pay taxes is just as much a parasite as I am by this logic.

>Anyone who doesn't pay taxes is just as much a parasite as I am by this logic
Yes.

>rs3
Bruh...

>I want to restart.
path of suffering