Death of the theater when Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJAX4YbtIDs
youtube.com/watch?v=gqSrYzWIWac
store.steampowered.com/app/527160/Cmoar_VR_Cinema/
youtube.com/watch?v=wWaVeEI6b2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give it another 8 years.

What other mass shooting took place a side from Colorado?

93% of mass shooting at theaters happened in the USA

Europe posses 96.9% of vehicular mass murders

Go to a more expensive theater then. I went to a 5$ theater, loud mexicans everywhere and popcorn everywhere, the seats were falling apart.
I went to movie tavern/studio grill. Its pretty good. Obviously, it still depends which one you go to.

98% of airborne terrorist attacks at buildings happened in the USA

cable still exists as well

theaters aren't going anywhere for a long time

99.9% of children's island camp shootings with the highest ever mass shooting kill count of the 21st century take place outside of the US

It's going to become more like going to a concert with higher quality seats and more expensive.

Lucas and Spielberg were in an article a couple of years ago talking about this.

83% of president murdering by thier own people took place in the USA

People probably said the same thing about Operas, symphonies, plays, drive ins, grind houses. They're all novelties now.
Ask yourself, would you really be surprised to realize they had all gone out of business in your local area?

89.67% of Syrian refugees call Europe home

Yes goyim, keep isolating.
Then you'll never be able to rise up against us.

100% of attacks on your mother's cervix are perpetrated by nonwhites.

I purposely waited several weeks to slink into the theater closest to my house and watch Logan in privacy. Then right before the previews this huge, fat lady comes in and plops down in the 1st row. Then it happens... This fucking loud ass black guy comes in and does a stupid rap dance step.

He talks out to nobody inparticular this string of nonsense..."THEY SAYIN ITS A MOVIE BOUT DA WOLVERINE THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT SOME WHITE GUY HAHHA THEY SAYS IT WAS THE CLAWS GUY!! HAHA"

Off to a bad start. This load baboon is audibly annoyed during any dialog heavy scenes. But anytime they show one of the comic books he goes, "WOOAAAHHHHHHH"

Even near the end of the movie when it was action heavy he was getting impatient. And during the movie's climax he made fart noises 5 different times. His fat whale partner probably shushed him 15 times during that movie.

I truly believe that man turned me into a racist.

America wins again.

ITT: amerifat problems

t. refugee

All of those things other than the mass shootings are problems here too and you know it you mong. We just get shot or ran over by muzzies somewhere else.

Stay woked.

Aside from the death count is this on par with 9/11?

Imagine if the internet was a thing back then

to be fair, the aurora shooting was pure illuminati, not a lot we can do about that over here, unfortunately:
youtube.com/watch?v=jJAX4YbtIDs

Might be the funniest shit I have ever seen. Too bad more weren't crushed.

Not a smelly brit

Like all of those problems could be solved if they didn't let blacks and spics into the cinema

BLacks and spics are the worst

Your theater is smelly and rat infested?

That's why you go to the theater, user. To get out of the house.

Be me
Be living next to one of the best theaters in the whole nation

You guys will never know the glory of The Warren and their massive director suites and their iMax Bar & Grill, having a beer and fresh burger while watching a movie is so glorious.

I suppose that sort of makes up for living in a shitty flyover State

>americans eat burgers at the theater

So that's not a meme

americans also clap at the empty cinema screen

Boy am I happy I don’t live in the degenerate america, I feel so sorry for you guys even if just half of this shit is actually true.

That and a 4 bedroom home on 3 acres for $120k

And since we are a petroleum state, our gas is always under $2 a gal, last summer got down to $1.23 per gal.

Kek why are all Europeans obsessed with our country? It's like we're the bull and they're the cuck. Sad!

You can get basically anything at the Mega Theaters. Steak dinners, deserts and a bar with a dozen different drafts.

Normally people show up a bit early for the movie, if you don't plan on director suite, grab a few cold ones and a snack before the movie starts. I had a lobster roll and a 16oz Heineken for $12 before seeing Logan, nothing you guys have in Europoorzone can compare m8.

What shitty flyover state is it?

Why are americans so obsessed with cuckoldry and black genitals?

Absolutely fucking degenerate and disgusting if true

>smelly
it smells like popcorn 99% of the time
>gross
grow a pair faggot
>bug/rat infested
thats what you get for going to the shittiest cheapest theater and not paying a few bux extra for the imax etc
>mass shootings
#wypipo #yakubians go when there isnt white people and reddit and you'll be fine
>screaming babies
stop watching pg/g movies you autist
>loud teens
Go late or early when those teens are asleep or in school
>high prices
Yeah youre probably a faggot teen yourself if you cant afford 10-15 bucks you cuckold

We actually have a world airport here, not sure what state that dude thinks I'm in. That is one of a half dozen locations, mine is in Moore Oklahoma.

>tfw living next to a comfy old theater
>always gets releases late but runs them with original voices as well as shitty dub
>no retarded imax shit, just plain screen
>tickets are dirt cheap especially in the first half of the day
>if you come early or late you can literally have the whole theater to yourself and they won't give you shit for being the only customer
>the cashiers are chill as fuck and will give you posters and cutouts if you want
>living the cinematheque dream
>it has to run petitions every year and offer free tickets to schools and retirement homes and such in order to not be shut down
>it will likely still get shut down in a few years

>having the whole theater for yourself

Good feel

That is Sup Forums. I assume this place has nothing to do with America.

>retarded imax shit
It's retarded if you go watch a whatever Marvel movie in fucking 3D then ofcourse it's retarded, you go to IMAX only if the film was filmed with actual IMAX cameras.

which is 100% of the time you fucking elitist idiot

Go watch Dunkirk next month to experience IMAX like one should my man

99.99999% of people are on Earth

I plan to go myself. I saw hacksaw ridge in a director suite and it was amazing, I feel the epic titles are worth seeing on iMax at least once, Dunkirk is definitely one of those movies.

Britbong problems
>not being able to go to a concert without being turned into a cloud of dust
>having muslims cuck your whole country into submission
>Sharia around the corner and natives are doing nothing
>Try to act hard in grime music but it's shit and guns aren't allowed so no one takes your gangster act seriously

None of that happens here where I live.

Why do you immediately presume someone is from Britain if he is not from America? Do you think only english speaking countries visit this board?

VR theaters are the future of cinema.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqSrYzWIWac

>no kids and other annoying peers coughing, sneezing, kicking your seat from behind, etc.
>can pause the movie anytime
>can screen any movie you want
>no pay-per-view
>as much leg room as you can possibly ever want
>you can bring any food and drink you want
>you have the entire theater all to yourself
>tons of different environments to choose from

When people get a hold of this, how could it not change the world of cinema forever?

store.steampowered.com/app/527160/Cmoar_VR_Cinema/

youtube.com/watch?v=wWaVeEI6b2U

That dude sounds hilarious

>can pause the movie anytime
But this is a flaw, the fact that you can't stop a film at a cinema forces you to go to the bathroom before and when the film starts you have to actually watch the film for about 2 hours and do nothing else, no trips to the bathroom/kitchen/Sup Forums etc

Most people would see the inability to use the bathroom during a film as a downside.

Because they are sub-intelligent degenerates who can't just go before watching the film.

>b-but what if I don't need to go before?
If you absolutely don't need to go, then a single drink certainly won't make you piss your pants in 90 minutes. Otherwise go before.

Yeah, if I want some extra popcorn and cola, I want to pause the film, get it, and then come back and resume. I'd prefer that to spending $15/person for a one-time viewing you can't even pause...

...and then a baby in the theater starts to have a temper tantrum and make a lot of noise, and if it's a pivotal part of the movie, you can't rewind the film back to the part before that happened, so you're gonna have to spend another $15 to watch it again up to that point.

Not every movie is 90 minutes long, and intermissions are practically unheard of now.

>amerifats are literally incapable of going 2 hours without feeding

Like 15 years ago

I'm actually 35 lbs (15.8 kg) underweight.

>ameritards have to have a constant stream of junk food and cola being shoved down their throats to be able to watch a movie
>and they bring actual babies to the theaters

sucks to be you

Popcorn is delicious and nutritious.

Why not now? Just as there is already a lucrative market for original web series, there is also a lucrative market for original web movies.

Bongs are autistic

I almost never detect the scent of the people around me in the theater.
... So at least we have that over you. Eh, Europe?

The more high end theaters aren't as bad though. I saw Star Trek Beyond in an expensive theater. It was pretty great.

at least post the new version