Most important journalist of our time or just another eye candy anchor?

Most important journalist of our time or just another eye candy anchor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsrMuuG9tro
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>journalist

How can this heartthrob be so based?

watch it globalist

Everything else aside. There is noone like Alex out there. Of course most of what he talks about is stupid but I'm glad there are people out there investigating everything from all sides
He's funny af

He admitted in court he's a fraud.

Does he still make daily content? I remember him claiming he's just playing a moron to get lots of idiotic customers when fighting for his kids.

Most important troll

FTFY

Too woke for plebs

>Let me give you a basic gestalt.
The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are a mix. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses [sic!] don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Max Plancks's [sic!] physics showed it, all, there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out. Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciousnally [sic!], our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to.

He's funny af

hes Monthy Pyton made flesh, the best joke show ever

>eye candy

lol

No he didn't

The thing about Alex Jones is that he releases these shotgun blasts of conspiracy bullshit with a few nuggets of truth mixed in, but he makes it hard to separate it all.
Its like that thing where he was talking about Hillary secretly meeting up with Obama and a few other leaders at this one hotel to talk about the usual illuminate shit or whatever. But he actually got them on video going into the hotel before the building he was in got evacuated due to a 'fire alarm'.
It was some creepy shit, but it was watered down due to him over acting and being his usual self, so no one cared.
If he would tone his shit down several notches, he'd actually be more interesting to listen to.

hes lawyer did, he went to tell he forgot his kids name for real

the madman

He's more credible than CNN.

>this is what the mentally ill really believes

His video on the EU actually made me kinda proud of being European.

Do Americans really think the EU could take them on?

>Do Americans really think the EU could take them on?
We don't think about you at all.

he exaggerates and romanticizes a lot of shit but his heart is in the right place and thats the only thing that matters

He's entertainment, anyone who takes him seriously should be treated the same as idiots who think pro wrestling is real.

yeah the NSA and your politicians really show that

Stop lying using green text, shill.

I know you think that it is cool to think conspiracy theories are real when you are in your 20's, but when you grow up you will see how silly you are being right now.

This. Lol why are all Europeans obsessed with our country? It's like we're the bull and they're the cuck. Sad!

Bill Hicks is alive?

>We don't think about you at all.
Haha! I know that reference to my fellow redditor.

both

Because you saved our ass and rebuilt the continent. The post-commie states thank you for helping bring down the USSR.

Also, some of you clearly do, for example - Alex "Prussia was the crown jewel of the Austro-Hungarian empire" Jones.

>journalist
He unironically believed that a a pizza place was used as an undercover child sex trafficking ring by Democrats. He's a literal retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsrMuuG9tro

Alt right's Rush Limbaugh

>starts talking about fallen angels giving alien technology to pedophile psychic vampires

>expecting me to watch a 20 minute video of him ranting
lmao you wild bruh

had no idea they implemented flags in Sup Forums, fellow american

CNN is fucking ridiculous. Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon will rot your brain if you're not careful.

for anyone from Sup Forums here who was actually paying attention to this guy at the time did you actually get the impression that he was joking or playing devil's advocate when he talked abou sandy hook in the past? because that's what he's claiming now

Obviously eye candy.

I would.

Lying, hateful, racist scumbag who will suffer a suitable fate.

It was a Luciferian child sacrifice dressed up as a school shooting/terrorist attack.
Whatever you think about Alex, he's a saint compared to what's really going on in this country.

>not watching JRE 911
He explains it very coherently there. Unfortunately you've bought into deep state lies and you're unrecoverable. Keep living in ignorance, sheep.

so no?

>he believes in karma
lmao, time to grow up kid

He was more funny before he admitted he was just acting. Now it's just sad that this joke is running so long.