China wants to attack Australia because of literal shitposting

>China says Australia ‘is no paper tiger, only a paper cat at best’

>It said Australia “was at first an offshore prison of the UK and then became its colony, a source of raw materials, overseas market and land of investment. The country was established through uncivilised means, in a process filled with the tears of the Aboriginals. Even with a scarce population and vast land, Australia has disputes with other countries over territory.”

>The newspaper cited debate about territorial claims in Antarctica, in which it claimed Australia sought to avoid arbitration.

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/china-says-australia-is-no-paper-tiger-only-a-paper-cat-at-best/news-story/3f4fc06f5926829b8d34ff3dd3a56e2d

>Major Chinese state paper calls for a military strike on Australian ships that enter the South China Sea

>"China must take revenge and let it know it's wrong. Australia's power means nothing compared to the security of China. If Australia steps into the South China Sea waters, it will be an ideal target for China to warn and strike."

>"Australia has unexpectedly made itself a pioneer of hurting China's interest with a fiercer attitude than countries directly involved in the South China Sea dispute," the Global Times said. "But this paper cat won't last."

businessinsider.com/china-state-paper-calls-for-military-strike-on-australia-ships-entering-south-china-sea-2016-8

>Chinese official: Prepare for a ‘people’s war at sea'

>China had given signs that it had no intention to respect the Hague's ruling, but lately rhetoric has been stepped up a notch, with the AFP reporting that a Beijing minister urged preparations for a "people's war at sea."

businessinsider.com/beijing-prepare-for-peoples-war-at-sea-2016-8

>Singapoor was eternally cucked by the anglo's and is a place that is full of asian manlets and is being bred out by whites now

Singapootimes.com

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Times
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is all a ploy for the Emus to retake Australia.

R.I.P Australians. You should have won the Emu War the first time.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>The Tarnak Farm incident refers to the killing of four Canadian soldiers and the injury of eight others from the 3rd Battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry Battle Group (3PPCLIBG) on the night of April 17, 2002, near Kandahar, Afghanistan.

>An American F-16 fighter jet piloted by Air National Guard Major Harry Schmidt dropped a laser-guided 500-pound (230 kg) bomb on the Canadians, who were conducting a night firing exercise at Tarnak Farms.

Best part

>U.S. and Canadian forces mistook each other for the enemy. The brief firefight left 32 dead, with a further 50 wounded on either side and 130 trench foot wounds.[1] Allied forces suffered over 300 casualties in total during the operation, due to stray Japanese mines, friendly fire incidents, and the difficult terrain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

AMERICA THE TRUE LEAFBLOWER

PRAISE KEK

Can't wait for when they shoot one of our shitty boats and they get reamed by the international community

Fuck off mate.

babydick Chang jealous of hwaitu penisu

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

>28 Americans and 4 Canadians were killed, with wounded on either side.

Yanks got fucking BTFO, cancucks confirmed for more manly then little tiny yank manlets.

DELET

Australia will be China's lebensraum and so will Russia's far east.

Bane?

Australians are the world's biggest cucks. They will do what the Chinamen tell them to do

Blimy, they want to invade the Australian Antarctic Territory too!

Mawson ate his dogs for that territory, but eating dogs doesn't mean you get Antarctica!

You guys really hurt my feelings.
It seems that Australia is on our own and cannot rely on help from our Anglo brothers in uk/can or our African friends in America.

(((MELBOURNE)))

Scandinavia will come to your aid

Thank you brother.

So will the baltic nations.

Australia is bro's with us.

Oh we'd love to help out there bro pal fampai friend but we are currently indisposed as we have a 12 year old girl in command of the government and the armed forces

China's just taking the piss

WE ARE GENEROUS

WE BEAR GIFTS

Why the fuck are we inviting conflict with our largest trading partner? We should be working together to destroy the Indonesians. The worlds most populous muslim nation is right on our doorstep.

>a 12 year old girl in command of the government and the armed forces
Another glass ceiling shattered.

> paper cat

Their government news organ just called you a pussy m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Times

bring it the fuck on i've got nothing better to do with my life anyway

Japan was one of australia's biggest trading partners before ww2?

no one owns antartica its common ground.
>their state level information is flawed, nice.

From now on, The Day Today will be providing the most immediate coverage of any war ever fought. On the front line and in your face, Donnaldd Bethl'hem.

Correction Australia and NZ own Antarctica

>Aussies bantz their way into a fight they can't win.
>Prays for US/EU/UK intervention
>Drags US into War to fight their not-so-insignificant battle
>All for Freedoms of endless Aussie shitposting

Enjoy your Day of the Rope Aussies, made in China

I know, it's about time China started to get some bantz

not entirely true actually

This. Mainland chinks are a disease, but Indoniggers are fucking cancer.

REMOVE KEBAB.

Our government should seize all Chink property and resell it

And in return you only demand a symbolic gift of earth and water right?

yeah we own it all now.

>Enjoy your Day of the Rope Aussies
byyyye

Without us there'll only be leaves. You don't want to have to deal with just leafposting do you?

NAH NAH JUST KILL THE AUSSIES AND LET THE MUSLIMS GROW

China would wipe us out but US and UK would step in long before that ever came about.

Also the logistics of any more of landed invasion of Australia would be horrific.

But their country does have anrmy larger than our entire population sooo..

Please go away. You are my first unpleasant interaction with a Norwegian.

Norwegians I know IRL and online are awesome people but you're somehow butthurt about Singapore.

>Sven finished typing as he leaned back in his chair, satisfied, his wife's moans from Ahmed's cock only making him happier at his superior tolerance

This.

Chinks don't realise land sales in Australia (unless freehold) is actually just a 99 year lease.

earth and water for cheap shit knock-off unbiodegradable landfill -- the same exchange the world has had with the chinks for 35 years

Not to forget that our population is completely unarmed (aside from a few broken beer bottles).

>Chinks don't realise land sales in Australia (unless freehold) is actually just a 99 year lease.
i hope you're telling the truth because that would be excellent in the long run

Check his ID and then Check OP's ID and read the bottom of the OP's post

Learn to fight your battles. Your shitposting has to be somewhat backed by something, anything.

Dude, you're praying for a miracle

I wonder if this is thier opinion or just another cheap, chinese knock off

But seriously, who get raided repeatedly by mongolians anyway

ben?

lol

is freehold even possible in Australia? I thought everything was merely stewardship in the name of the crown

>You are my first unpleasant interaction with a Norwegian.
Because I replied to your shitpost with another shitpost? 我不明白, 什么意思?

I for one look forward to the anglosphere finally ridding the world of the yellow peril.

Wtf I hate chinks now

Ok chang don't you have more dishes to watch at the family restaurant?

Maybe if you bogans weren't so lazy you could own a home

Trick Question: in a war between Australia/Japan/Korea vs China, who wins?

You really don't understand, they legit cannot get their army onto Australias shores.

We use tons of yank weapons, our military is better trained than the Chinese conscripted soldiers.

Aussie skill and isolated land ftw!

The rest of the world

We're allied with half of the western world, if they attack us then they're fucked.

Realx mang, this is just the posturing china needs to feel good about being asiancucks. They'll do nothing but hack DOTA, LOL and WoW servers in retaliation

China

You think the American army made up of women transfaggots and obese mexicans will rush to your aid do ya?

>China would wipe us out

>China says Australia ‘is no paper tiger, only a paper cat at best’

'Paper cat' Confirmed

Australia/Japan
>since our main force is half the Chinese Army.

Damnit Australia

I think they would jump at the chance to engage in a proper war, yes.

Run at me cunts

EWE here.
>they don't stand a chance.

Freehold is special, it's crown land with an unlimited lease, where as a normal block of land is a 99 year capped lease from the crown.

We have 260 acres of Freehold in the north summerset region, shits cash.

America only fights wars it can 100% guarantee it can win and make a profit from. They demonize Russia and Putin make them video game bad guys and say they will defend Baltshit sovreignty every single day because they have zero trade with Russia. they don't say shit about China tho too much money tied up in that market

>BREAKING NEWS: CHINA JUST NUKED AUSTRALIA BUT THERE WAS NO RETALIATION BY THE AUSTRALIAN ARMED FORCES
>apparently all they killed were a few thousand chinamen living near the coast

This is why the ADF needs to get its fucking priorities straight. Sure the US won't let Australia fall because they need us. But we got caught short like that before when the Brits abandoned us during WW2. Shouldn't leave it up to chance.

We have the technology to rapidly adopt nukes. We just need subs to deliver them.

If we could pop up off the coast of China and level Beijing or Shanghai they'd know better than to even suggest this shit.

Australia just needs to get over this whiny greeny bullshit against us having nukes and quit fucking around with procurement of new equipment. Who gives a shit if a bunch of fuckwit bogans in South Australia have jobs building subs if we can't defend our territory or strike back against aggressors? Just buy the Japanese subs already ffs.

They don't need to get army on Australian soil, they just need to entice the emus to launch an attack from within.

They're mostly right. The state of this nation, and the grim future it is now facing due to rampant runaway globalism and the fabulism of trickle-down economics is absolutely pitiful.

Assuming for a moment the reverse propaganda in that "article" is right, what is the difference between being Britain and America or China's bitch? We are forced to slurp the cock either way. Sadly, this nation has no concept of self-determination, or indeed self-respect.

It was bred out of the population by the colonial social experiment the crown drove into this society at it's inception.

Chinks are subhuman. They would get btfoed.

>America only fights wars it can 100% guarantee it can win

Like Korea and Vietnam?

Theres only 1 winner in war
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

A fiendish plot indeed

Yep.
>its just to make their leader look good to the Chinese there, We are trading partners and allies.

>Sigh...
Oh well, it's time to use ethnic bioweapons on chinese too. I don't dislike chinese as a race, but I would be willing to wipe them out if they attack Australia.

China was a peasant shithole that they could have nuked if things went too far south desu.

I doubt you will be attacked. china has no means to attack you with anyway. They do have the means to fuck up your economy tho and take only marginal losses themselves.

>Who gives a shit if a bunch of fuckwit bogans in South Australia have jobs building subs

As a South Australian I can tell you straight up that it will not happen and if it some how does there will be next to zero local employment.

Dysentery Warriors was awesome

Doubt it. Chinamen are the shittest of all asians when it comes to war. They would capitulate within a week.

Thats the master plan... praying for half a century-old nukes

Even most Aussies will side with China if there is a war

You're lucky chinese posters cant crack the Sup Forums code or else you just sold your country down the shitter with that intel leak.

The problem with fighting the Chinese is that they have invested a lot of money in hard counters to carrier groups (like the DF-26 Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile).
Carriers are simply too expensive to be allowed to fail.

>telling them to fuck off
>sound judgement

This is why Australia will win. They utilise Yank tactics of pure insanity.

Precisely. All the slant eyes around us love to rattle their sabres in order to garner political support from their populations but they never actually do anything.

give me some funding you would have subs capable of third strike within a week.
>and would be underbudget.

>praying for half a century-old nukes

Are you retarded?

>the shittest of all asians
Come on, they're better than the indians atleast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

What won't happen? The sub purchase?

They can sink a fuckton of money into useless fighters we don't even have yet and those idiotic HLD's like the HMAS Canberra and equally idiotic Air Warefare Destroyers but when push comes to shove they're all as useless as tits on a bull.

We NEED submarines. And if those subs carried nukes we wouldn't ever have to worry about an invasion from China. The entire rest of our navy is pointless for anything but catching boat people and sending them to the camps.

Yeah just like the yaniks right?

Start a kickstarter or gofundme tone

The sub purchase will happen but they'll never be built here.

Because they know that if they DID decide to build them here it would take the better part of a decade and cost three times what it would cost to have just bought it outright.

I remember a certain australian saying the same thing about stingrays

they are deliberately wasting all our resources.
>for 1 million AUD I can give you 1000 nuclear capable subs better than 2ndS