Which Batmobile is the best Batmobile

Which Batmobile is the best Batmobile.

It's obviously the '89 version.

Nolanverse

Kill yourself

the second and BvS

I always thought this one was badass.

Totally impractical and utterly retarded, but still.

I don't know model years, second from the left or BTAS version.

That's not how you spell B:TAS

agreed

>BvS

Good point

I have a particular favoring for the 89 version, if only for nostalgia. Other than that, I go Nolanbats-mobile. 60s Batmobile was what it was for the day, but apart from those, every other Batmobile has been complete, utter shit.

The tumbler (horrible name, by the way). I cannot abide by such curvy frames as the others. I like big, angry and violent vehicles.

>Nolanverse
Absolutely disgusting user

1. BvS
2. 89
3. 60s
4. BtAS
5. Brave and the Bold

I don't like the big turbine thing on 89's. I like the 66 one because it doesn't have the werid textures and shit of those other ones

this gets it

It's insane how bad the ones between '89 and Tumbler are.

what is up with the wings

best ones are the ones with a face on them, disregard that it looks like black panther

I like the roadster ones, the 89 version was definitely my first love. I also liked the versions from Arkham Asylum and BaTB.

Bats have wings

Bats.

>1989 comics, centre
Looks like a fucking Citroen GS.

This is my favorite Batmobile (from The Batman cartoon). I always felt the batmobile should look like a murdered out Nascar stock car. If you see it on the street it looks like a black muscle car at first glance. When shit hits the fan the car can transform to give it a distinct look.

If you dress like a Bat to make your enemies afraid, why wouldn't you also make your main vehicle look like a Bat?

BvS

i meant the bad design of the wings, in OP they just look slapped onto the back

I personally liked the upgraded one from the Gearhead episode.

These are the correct answers

Yeah the upgraded one is better. Wish there was a better pic out there.

>Not showing based Animated Series Batmobile

For shame OP

the perspective trick really gets me, I love how it looks obscenely long

BvS, '89, and the Tumbler

I can't really put them in any particular order, seeing as they were all looking to achieve different things, but in terms of aesthetics and in-universe design, they're the best in my opinion.

Special mention for the sixties model, just for managing to be campy and somehow badass at the same time.

Well, it is obscenely long, just not THAT obscenely long