Who else here hates the USA and all their arrogance? Elections are a joke. They are rigged...

Who else here hates the USA and all their arrogance? Elections are a joke. They are rigged. The "democratic" conventions are a joke. If you believe this shit you are naive as fuck.

A

FUCKING

BOOTY

LEAF

LEAF

:*

As a Muslim, and this is so true folks, I want the Western society to burn down and be replaced with glorious Sharia and it will be great, believe me folks.

Who is that boner giver

(((LEAF)))

Go away little leaf

Nice ass

The so-called democratic party

What I can't understand is the vote rules in America. An average voter can vote, but it doesn't mean anything. The delegates are the ones who vote the president in, right? And some states only have about 40 ish.

It would be unprecedented if delegates of a state didn't give their votes to the winner of a state, but the original system was designed as a fail safe in case the American people tried to elect someone really fucking stupid

I do, I hate them so much, I'm fueled with anger and rage at the thought of America. I'm so mad I can't even think straight, I punched the desk so hard right now A FUCKING LEAF

Wish that fail safe worked when your father was busting a nut into your mom.

You don't even realize how real that is

>sadpepe.tif

National convention is staged. I love my overlords.

USA in itself rules, it just sucks the kikes have taken control.

#imwithher leaf!

>power moved from a shady back room filled with unelected delegates taking and giving political kick-backs and into the hands of the voters, favoring primaries and caucuses over convention nominations, leaving the vestigial conventions to become extended converntions for the nominee that the people select
>this is somehow a bad thing
A FUCKING LEAF

extended commercials*

Fuck off China.

Why don't you go and use a Canadian website then?

What will you fags do when Trump loses?

Oh shit...

Polish people are fags

kristina krstic

Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up. You are the only country that writes such low quality trash. The only one. Even the third world countries with sub chimpanzee iqs routinely outperform you without even trying.
I know it's hard to be a watered down, down syndrome sarah palin accent version of us, but try to control the stupidity.

Nice flag btw, is that a red shrub or something?

peoples are looking away from hillary scandals
that's unbearable desu

just filter US posters mate. Makes Sup Forums much more interesting

bumpu

>"Elections are a joke. They are rigged."
>Implying ours aren't
We're just a gangrenous extra limb of the US at this point.
In fact we're even worse because we were so much more eager to eat up the leftist bullshit.

>lol trump will win guise xD white race = saved:D

God I hate white people and Americans

The only thing wrong with them is the neighborhood.

Go get shot by Muslims, cuckold fag

Living in the countryside, if I ever get shot, it'll be a hunting accident. Stay mad, however.

>Elections are a joke. They are rigged. The "democratic" conventions are a joke

PLEASE enlighten us about how Canadians democratically pick their candidates during their primaries. Or do their parties just select them for you, like in 99% of the world?

Yeah Muslims hunting infidels in France you mean

That is how it is supposed to work.
Funnily enough the closer the US edges to mob rule democracy the worse it gets.

I think the US should nuke you. Might get rid of the snow and make it more inhabitable. Might have more than the pissy 2-3 cities or whatever you got.

It's also pronounced Abowt. Not Aboot. Retard. Wtf is that anyway.

Because we have no leader.

No person who genuinely unites the populace.

Absolutely OP. Americans are fucking shit, almost as bad as the Australians

Pro tip; the idea that america is a democracy where everybody can vote is a jewish one.

America was really supposed to be more of a republic than a democracy. This is why voting rights were restricted in the early days.

I've met a lot of Canadians. the thing I never understand is why your people so blindly trust your government. Even when your bitching about bureaucracy you people still seem to be just fine with it.

>Canada
Seriously?

A Voter votes for his state then the Electoral College takes care of the rest. Getting the Popular Vote truly is pretty pointless

You tell em guy