Do you get uncomfortable when you see gays holding hands and kissing in public?

Do you get uncomfortable when you see gays holding hands and kissing in public?

>in public
Not such thing here m8

Yes.
Gay's revolve around sex, that's practically the only aim in their sexuality.
They're peverted scumbags.
I hope to see them burn.

I dont want to see that shit, gtfo. Fucking degenerates.

>implying I don't get disgusted when seeing straight people holding hands and kissing

Why can't we have a nice and civil society?

Faggots are inherently degenerate and should always be treated as such, also sage this shit

yes

m-more?

newer saw this

Nah, only on TV where I HAVE to see it.
I actually get more annoyed when I see black guy and white girl couples. Just uncomfortable.

Actually most gays don't even like anal you insecure ignorant pleb

I get uncomfortable when anyone walks around in public shoving their tongues down each others throats, making disgusting noises, and wearing lingerie for everybody to see. Keep that shit behind close doors.

Yes that applies to women too. There is nothing attractive about running around in public looking like a trashy degenerate whore.

Stay inside your bedrooms you fucking faggots.

No, because young gay guys are typically cute.

Pretty sure the only people actually outwardly hating gays all the time are recent immigrants, jigs, and trailer trash. So, about ~40% of the country.

This. It's uncomfortable seeing straight people kiss in public. They must do it so they can either be seen, or so they can post on Facebook later about how they were discriminated against for being faggy in public.

Of course. Hey are you pic related?

fag alert

>most gays don't even like anal

Yeah and most men don't like tits either.

All public displays of affection disgust me.

Of course not. Why would I get uncomfortable when I kiss my boyfriend?

No, I just beat the shit out of them. Granted, haven't see any for the past 5 or so years here.

The one thing Mexico has going for it. At least you're Catholic, too.

yes, but it's basically the same when I see man/woman couples as well

>"superior Nordic nations"

Stop being such a slut, Finland. Is this you?

Not really. I wouldn't say I'm bi because that's basically a meme here but I'm "deviant" enough to look upon it in the same way I look upon hetero affection.

yes its abhorrent and it should be illegal

>western lifestyle
I can't even imagine to see that in public

Gays would have been fine with us flyover monkeys, but they INSIST that I not only accept them, but elevate them, and get turned on by them.
I don't like seeing heteros dancing naked on floats in parades, either. Assholes.

BURN THIS SHIT WITH FIRE PLZ

This desu
Black guy white girl makes me uncomfortable, though.

Im from cologne, so no.
Gay capital of the world. its still disgusting but normal here.

>most gays don't even like anal
hahaha

no

source: I am a huge faggot

I don't mind seeing gay men kiss in public but when they start blowing each other in central park, the nypd should shoot their asses.

Yeah I live in Melbourne and saw these fans on the train, makes me not want to leave house.

I always get uncomfortable if a couple does it.

DELETE THIS FUCKING OP PICTURE HOLY SHIT

I AM LITERALLY AT WORK COVERING MY MOUTH AND TRYING NOT TO THROW UP AT THE DISGUSTING SHIT YOU HAVE POSTED.

I LITERALLY FEEL SICK TO MY FUCKING STOMACH, I JUST WANT TO RAKE OUT MY EYES AND REMOVE MY INTESTINES, BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR THE WORLD IF I FOUND YOU AND KILLED YOU INSTEAD OP.

OR DO ME A FAVOUR AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU BUTTFUCKING, FUDGEPACKING, COCK-GOBBLING, SEMEN GUZZLING, POLE-SMOKING FAGGGGOOOTTTT!

Uncomfortable as in "depressed it will never happen to me" yeah.

Aye. That's what you should be focusing on.

Mohammad y u so scum?

Nothing wrong with men worshiping the peak of the male form. Homosexuality is the hardest redpill to swallow.

mohammad it's okay, sharia is gone now

you literally misuse the word literally

I'm not gay but I have the urge to cum on their tongues

On a similar note, it's easy as fuck to become red pilled on women if you're gay, or even bi

Comparing women to guys in a dating sense really makes you realize just how irrational, batshit insane and emotionally vulnerable most girls are, makes you appreciate guys a lot more

I'm gay and beyond little signs of affection most public shows of affection is retarded. You're broadcasting something which should usually be left at home specifically for attention (And don't pretend otherwise, you don't go outside and do this shit because you're oblivious to the world, you're doing it because people will look)

I mean it's fine to sneak into a corner and mabye have a pash or be incognito about it, but otherwise it's just blatant attention seeking.

They are so cute :3

Yup. If you can weight the pros and cons of both sexes without the element of attraction dividing them it might just make you wish you were born a woman. They are pretty privileged to have an acceptable, natural attraction to men.

While most faggots are degenerate, the redpilled faggot can be just as if not more redpilled than a straight man. Bellow that, are women attracted to men, and on the very fucking bottom are lesbians. The absolute worst of them all.

Are you sure? :3

Estas seguro? :3

Women:
>pussy can feel great
>One more hole than a guy has
>More socially acceptable to be with
>able to have kids

Guys:
>Far more likely to share your hobbies
>Chilling with friends becomes the same thing as being with your partner
>More likely to like your music, films, games etc
>More likely to work out with you and care about their body/keeping fit
>Way more rational and logical
>Doesn't bleed for one week a month with added insanity
About all that girls have over guys is the ability to have kids, and that pussy feels good/different from ass. You're right that most redpilled gay guys are more redpilled than straight guys, they can see past the bullshit that straight guys put up with to get pussy, but the really faggy ones are the opposite extreme

I'm preventing myself from kicking their dirty ass.

Yes, it's revolting and I look away immediately.
Wish they'd resist their unclean urges and become celibate hermits.

2bh It depends. These are pretty cute but manly gays are fucking disgusting

nah i'm a huge fag

>Do you get uncomfortable when you see gays holding hands and kissing in public?

same with me. that's why LGBT should be killed with fire. Napalm will be fine for them.

If you have this much trouble controlling your emotions you need to see a psychologist.

Also get off Sup Forums while at work you lazy bum.

Every russian guy I've met from Sup Forums has been twinky, slim but toned, cute and very gay, but in a weird repressed way where they'll ask for pics of your cock and then angrily insult gays before asking for another pic

I feel you Spagna bro :'(

>this triggers Sup Forums

Feels good that I live in Holland :^)

Awww that's adorable!

>gay
>redpill
you realize red pill means going AGAINST what the liberals are shilling right?

ever notice how gay marriage is legal almost everywhere now?
and how being pro-gay is in fashion?

the actual red pill is accepting that homosexuality is a mental illness as well as disgusting

>Haha, I'm so great I come onto a board to get negative attention because of my sexuality, I'm so superior to angry polacks!

Yes. Just like when any other people do it. Fuck of with you saliva exchange, do that at home where I don't have to listen to that.

Yeah. Shit's gross and kills my boner. That's why they shouldn't be married. I can fap to married couples phaving sex, but not gays.

I've never seen that

>ever notice how gay marriage is legal almost everywhere now?
Ever noticed that some of the most national, red pilled societies in the ancient world were all about fucking bro's before hoe's, and using women basically as pregnancy sacks?

I get hard

and boobs
and look beautiful
and femininity
and gentleness
and not being a disgusting homosexual

I WONDER IF YOUR COWORKERS THINK YOU'RE GAY NOW. WHO KNOWS. MAYBE YOU ARE. HAVE YOU EVER SUCKED A DICK BEFORE?

It does bother me but I try hard to ignore it.

>he actually seems to believe what he posted

please ... more :3

Huuur why don't you like what I like? You are a testament to the level of autism on this place.

>Wanting more competition for females

You're a self defeating idiot.

What a nice fantasies you have, bro. Stop wet dreaming.

fell for the
>all the romans and greeks were homosexual
meme I see.
that's the liberal media rewriting history to fit their agenda
Romans hated gays and they were Catholic
they wrote about gays a lot in their literature because they used it as an insult and to demonstrate how degenerate that person was

sorry but unlike what liberal "historians" believe they weren't having gay orgies on the streets in ancient Rome
bear in mind these are the same idiots that tell you that women invented everything and when they find a viking woman burried with her husband's sword they scream "VIKING WOMEN WERE WARRIORS!!!"

>Obnoxious smiley-posting flamer begging for photos

The irony this post is fucking ridiculous. Types like yours come onto this board to specifically say that shit and then try to claim /polack/s are guility of it. It's like going into a church butt naked and claiming the nuns are oppressing you.

Have never seen a gay couple (guys) in public here in Czechia. Neither kissing nor holding hands, and needless to say I'm from Prague, which is supposed to be some kind of a heaven for gays, or at least ive been told. Girls? A few, yes. Guys? Literally never. Not in public at least.

You're a bit retarded.
Homosexuality was shunned down when it was two men having relations, otherwise if it was a boy and his master it was praised and normal. He's right that the greeks/romans viewed boy love superior to women and that isn't just a liberal meme. I mean that shit's even gone through religious culture with choir boys and shit.

idk I'd have to leave my house first

You can get feminine, gentle, beautiful femboys, everything but the boobs

I'm not kidding, I've talked with three Russian guys and they're all the same self hating slim gay guys

Bestiality goes on Sup Forums

what are you smoking?

gay men are unparalleled drama queens

and their domestic violence is nigger tier

I saw 2 fat asian bears grabbing their cocks in public and kissing in front of a shopping district, its like one of those furry yaoi comics.

Sup Forums isn't one person, there just happens to be a high level of autism throughout Sup Forums. The internet naturally attracts autism.

Also a church is private property, this is an open board.

considering who I was responding to was trying to make the case that men are somehow better than women to be attracted to
my reaction was perfectly reasonable

men are disgusting and sweaty and stink and fart and ugly and have hair everywhere
women are soft and clean and smell good
ofc i prefer to hang out with men and I hate most women
but I will never EVER understand how anyone can be attracted to men
penises are disgusting
i dont even understand straight women
lesbian women make more sense to me
not that they're not degenerate for going against their nature

>Tries to deflect the claim, while pretty much being the greatest example of it

I'm quite sure you are clinically retarded.

The reason people think this is because if you see a normal gay guy in a crowd, or at a bar, or at work, you have no idea he's gay so you assume he's straight. If you see a massive flaming faggot then you instantly know he's gay, and assume we're all like that

It pisses off quiet, conservative gay guys a lot, but the only solution of parading around making an example of ourselves as gay is exactly what we hate, so there's not an easy solution.

They both have 10 layers of makeup on their face.

That doesn't disprove that they don't do many other degenerate actions like their love of blowjobs.

As every girl nowadays.

Are you kidding? Women stink, their pussies smell worse than ten boat loads of dead rotting fish. And they have two mounds of fat sagging from their chests and plain round faces. Also they not only fart they also queef, and they bleed from what looks like raw roast beef curtains once a month.

Now that's disgusting.

I don't understand how anyone could ever be attracted to a woman.

>Vaginas aren't disgusting

Mate, gay or not penises are probably more of a visually okay piece of genitals then vaginas. They're pretty fucking ugly.

>Lesbian women make more sense
No, they don't, homosexualtiy makes sense in men because the behaviours have pararells. Makes perfect sense to have sub/dom male relationship. For women it's different, they're most naturally all submissive.

>Women aren't stinky, sweaty and don't fart.
Also, they have hair mate. They just shave it. Leave a woman uncleaned for a while and she'll be apalling.

I feel embarrassed for their parents. People who were brought up correctly know that PDA = Pretty Damned Annoying.

no.
homosexuality was extremely EXTREMELY rare in any society except for the modern one
there was not a large population of closet homosexuals
there were as many homosexuals as there were pedophiles and incest

the idea that there was more than .01% of the entire human population that was homosexual before the 21st century is a complete fabrication and manipulation of facts
just like the false narrative that
>matriarchies were common in the ancient world and very successful
and
>women always had rights in all the ancient cultures and even in the medieval ages and all periods of time except the last 100 years
>women's rights is how its always been and how it should be

Homosexuality occurs in nature, the idea that homosexuality goes against nature is a moral judgment wrongly applied to nature.

i get it

you're the good muslim afraid to speak out against terrorists

if you want to be respected, then fight against faggotry

>Romans were Catholic

For 5 minutes and then they collapsed

>Modern Catholics not a gang of gay pedophiles led my a cuckold

o m8 i m laffin