What are some good movies featuring Christianity?

What are some good movies featuring Christianity?

Black Death

Life of Brian

Religulous

Kingdom of Heaven

Dogma

The good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Passion of Christ

Kingdom of Heaven

last temptation of christ
doubt
kingdom of heaven
noah (eh)
jesus camp

>christian movie
>GOD'S NOT DEAD HE'S SURELY ALIVE starts playing

>/christian/
Go back to Cripplechan you faggot.

A Charlie Brown Christmas

I remember seeing this movie of a guy who was rich he broke his neck lost everything and ended up on the street eating out of dumpsters threw the help of god and good people around him he became some Ted talk guru kind of guy there's a scene were a little kid catches him eating a burger out the trash and he breaks down crying ruff stuff

Jesus Christ Superstar
Calvary
The Messenger

Cool secret club you guys have!

>noah
Christianity? And no not a good movie

independence day
mars attacks
close encounters of the third kind
et
the wizard of oz
castaway
jaws
its a wonderful life
schindlers list

Ah someone mad they got kicked off of /MLP?

I just fucking hate your website and anything to do with it. You will never be true christians because you browse a website made by a cripple.

hence the eh

you seem upset

For what is ultimately a very 'small' film I think A Man for all Seasons is probably my favourite movie ever.

God-tier christian kino

I'm guessing you're a pedophile like 90% of folks on your website, correct? You do know the consequences of your actions? You do know that the pleasure you experience of your flesh is against our holy god? You do know that you're going to burn in hell for fucking eternity? Infinity nothing. The only thing that is infinite is our omnipotent and omnipresent god. He can destroy the universe and recreate it before you would even blink your eye. You may call out different races as being inferior to your own but must you realize that you are inferior to ANYONE who isn't a true christian. I get it your young but you must hinder all impulses or you WILL burn forever and ever and ever.

The Mission and Adam's Apples

Narnia and LOTR are deeply Catholic works, so you could take the films as an extension of that (even though neither describes Christianity by name).

I also recommend Miracle at Moreau as a film I enjoyed as a child.