Why are Australians such awful people?

Why are Australians such awful people?

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/08/australia-abuse-neglect-of-refugees-on-nauru/

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-03/refugee-from-offshore-processing-centre-on-manus-island-drowns/7684008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nauru is just a meme, we aren't really serious about it - it's just a big ruse for teh lulz, we actually keep boatpeople at gun point in their own boats and make them eat maggots from their rotting cargo. Cheaper that way.

>Few other countries go to such lengths to deliberately inflict suffering on people seeking safety and freedom.

>Australia’s policy of exiling asylum seekers who arrive by boat is cruel in the extreme

>Few other countries go to such lengths to deliberately inflict suffering on people seeking safety and freedom

rofl, islandmonkeys should've come legally then, their own fault tbqh

An asylum seeker described conditions while his wife was in labour:

"I saw my wife lying under the bed. The bed didn’t have a mattress. . . . I saw the nurse, an Australian nurse, playing on her tablet. My wife was crying. I said, ‘Please do something for my wife. This is like a jail, not a delivery room.’ The bathroom didn’t have tissue or handwashing liquid. I went out to buy handwashing liquid and rolls of tissue."

Yes. Because the (((asylum seekers))) and (((left wing media))) would have no incentive to lie about this.

>Be Russian

>Communism leads to gulags and mass murder/enslavement of 60 million people

>Fall of Communism sees power and wealth amassed by the elites at the expense of the country

>Proceed to criticise other nations for how they treat people (who tried getting in illegally and many of whom aren't even fleeing war or persecution)

Its funny because they're stuck on an island and completely isolated.

How the fuck did he go out and buy shit if it's like jail. This cunts is full of shit, I bet some jew told him to say that. It's the holohaox all over again

They were actually protecting them by exiling them

They're not. Aussies are fuckin great.

Muslims aren't really human

Agreed. Aussies are bros.

I dont belive this Australia is country of peace

LEAVE OUR DAD ALONE

because we hate freedom, and secretly hate ourselves for what we allowed this country to become

Deport mudslimes and chinamen, country saved.

>strand illegals on an inhospitable scorching island away from everywhere
>known as "pleasant island"
KEK Austrialia banter knows no limit

Australia is god-tier country, let the sandniggers take over europe and the muricans wage war over themselves; I'll enjoy the show alongside my Aussie bro.

Should have just let the fuckers drown.

wtf I love Australia now

>Captcha: waffles

this

They know the consequences yet they still choose to come in illegally. What the fuck do they expect?

Their fault

>out tax dollars are wasted on this shit

just sink the fucking cunts and be done with it for fucks sake

>I went out to buy handwashing liquid and rolls of tissue
yeah, sounds terrible. did you guys know that it costs 50c to get into the nauru petting zoo and kids aren't even free?
these conditions are disgusting. no brunch, no morning or afternoon tea, the community vegetable and herb garden out the back is tiny and would be better suited to a smaller group of 20 or so and the internet only runs at 20mb/s which isn't enough to stream shows in high definition without pausing for a few seconds to let it buffer beforehand.

living in nauru is suffering.

>Amnesty International

Consider this like a loan.

We're lending moral superiority now for a massive return later.

See we're going to kill less Muslims than all the other western countries and will get to look down on all of you for that.

Reminder that Amnesty bailed out Man Haron Monis before he held those people hostage in the Lindt cafe.
>W-we're only h-human...

bump

You are alright with me straya

sounds like a win/win situation

Because Australians anglo-saxon ancestors were convicts. What a shitty thing to be. Shit dna too. How does it feel Australians?

Tone's greatest achievement.

Too soft.

Better than your fuckin wog ass island. Wog.

Only about 5% if that of Australian's ancestors were convicts anyway.

Technically it's not Australia who is "mistreating" them, it's the Island nation of Nauru.

It's really not our problem.

tfw stuck on Nauru when others get to enjoy """swimming""" in the Club PNG waterfall.
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-03/refugee-from-offshore-processing-centre-on-manus-island-drowns/7684008