Why do so many upcoming actresses and singers go of to do private parties in Dubai for the rich Arabs?

Why do so many upcoming actresses and singers go of to do private parties in Dubai for the rich Arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
tagthesponsor.com/2017/03/20/married-model-taru-kalenov-agrees-to-meet-dubai-royal-for-threesome/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because rich arabs are rich.

Because oil sheikhs literally hand over envelopes of money just for showing up.

What happens at these private events?

Remember that time when loli bella thorne was sold to a prince?

The arab men stand in a line with their legs spread apart. The starlets have to crawl between their legs naked and say "thank you" for every turd that falls on them.

They treated like human toilets, forced to fuck animals, and other fun acts, forever ruining themselves because they'll only get off on being treated like fucktoys. They start doing the feminism thing, find a beta to fool and raise a tardmo sperglord in their 30s. They spend the rest of their lives scoring money for coke, botox and plastic surgeries until they die of a heart attack surrounded by cats and ants.

>read apart. The starlets have to crawl between their legs naked and say "thank you" for every turd that falls on them.
Go away you alt right loser

You can't even quote right, you stupid fuck. Get off the phone and get back to work.

To drink piss.

Everyone living outside of America is essentially living in a kind of pseudo-reality the potential claims to authenticity of which have been eroded away by decades of American entertainment. Non-Americans have pretty much been transformed into your younger sibling/kid cousin who just repeats what the older kids say because it seems cool, without really understanding the cultural context of what's going on. They cannot possible grasp the fact that the idols they worship as talismans of fame and celebrity usually got there by plugging into some part of American, not global, culture. In the same way that movies these days are being shot with very dubbable scenes and scripts, tailor-made to be digested by a Chinese as well as American audience, celebrities are being shipped off for easy cash from people that have the global awareness of children and just see Chris Pratt, Jay Z, and Kim Kardashian as people born like Uruk-hai out of some primordial mud puddle of fame in the place where cheeseburgers and the word fuck come from.

>some primordial mud puddle of fame in the place where cheeseburgers and the word fuck come from

Germany?

bro its real

tagthesponsor and many sites document it

>tfw she removed her implants and became a dyke

Shame that the Arabs keep videos and pics to themselves.

>related

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

The word fuck comes from England.

Hilarious. They should make a black comedy based on this.

Hopefully she's just going through a bit of a hippy phase, rather than being a full on dyke

don't worry it's only ironic haha

>obama backoff
>task force against homosexuality
>yfw Sup Forums are the niggers

It's called "yachting". Those B actresses or reality TV "stars" can make 5 or 6 figures to fuck rich ME men. You know many women who'd pass on that? Last year rumor is one actress managed to get a 7 figure. And no it's not about bestiality or stuff like that. It's just very rich guys living in sexually repressed countries, who have been educated in the west. Fucking those B/C actresses is for bragging rights just like they buy Ferraris and Mc Larens.

If you could get paid six figures to fuck a middle aged woman for a few days without anyone finding out, you'd do it

Alt-right right boogie man

this guy is the biggest pimp for the rich Arabs

instagram.com/moalturki

>it's just rich guys
>nothing to worry about lol
>definitely no scat play or psychologically damaging
>it's perfectly okay to whore around as long as you have money
Get a load of this cuckold.

>Get a load of this cuckold.
If I could marry one of these women, even knowing 100% all the details what they did with those arab men, I would still do it.

she had implants?

ellefags on suicide watch

Yikes.

>Go away you truth-believing loser
What did he mean by this?

How pathetic are you libturds that posts like that get you upset? lmaoing at ur life right now

/lit/ go back

>you will never pay your waifu to visit and take a shit on you with your fathers oil money

why live

do you have mental issues? he's a cuckold because women he has no relation to are whoring themselves out?

hey guess what there are millions of women whoring themselves out. just so happens that ME gets you more if u do some weird shit.

>defending whores 1 hour later
Wow, you sure showed him.

expensive potty training

ca-ching$$$! Also, Epstein and company. And Dan Schneider.

work around hollywood.
word about famous actors is simple
if you want to fuck any top 100 actress you must contact her jewish handler (basically the guy who makes the calls for her) she will accept because it what she must do to keep her career afloat.
depending on how young/famous the girl/boy is the prices change, but the price is just simbolic. those jews have way to much money to care about some extra scrap.
and the jews do this to show the actors that they are owned, if the actor does not fuck the rich man/woman, well he wont be getting no roles any time soon.
scarlet would be around the million, frogfu 450k +-
but dont get me wrong, there are rules about this, like some of the actors would show up drunk as fuck, others like to do drugs before doing this, obv all with condoms etc.

but yea no one is an actor jusbe because of pure talent.

this goes for directors and screenwriters to, i head there is lots of dicksucking when two or more directors want to have a movie. etc.

Unless you have a legit source I call bullshit.

because they own them I guess

I need sources people

>people born like Uruk-hai out of some primordial mud puddle of fame in the place where cheeseburgers and the word fuck come from.

>pretending to agree with Sup Forums
Is there anything possibly more pathetic?

look up "dubai porta potties" and descend down the rabbit hole

>tagthesponsor
Not that I approve of these kind of relationships, but the Hollie Baker chats were kinda hot.
So this is how the other half live...

/our guys/

>graphically describes anal licking and fisting with hand gestures
>"Now if we have any children please step out."

well he looks like he has a pretty splendid life. probably a fag with that blonde twink he keeps hanging out with though.

also goddamn never knew this dyke was so fucking hot. she's actually a 10, look at that fucking body.

do you have more senpai?

lol read this you fags

tagthesponsor.com/2017/03/20/married-model-taru-kalenov-agrees-to-meet-dubai-royal-for-threesome/

why do stinking rich people wanna shit on each other though? and be shit on themselves? is that what puts the 'stinking' part in 'stinking rich'?

seriously I don't get it. when you're mega rich why do you just turn into a fucking freak?

This fucking thing is turning into some Daisy Destruction 2.0 75% lies mixed with 25%
truth

Why do these rich and powerful people even need to pay this much to do this shit? Just snatch some random hoes off the street, shit on them, kill and then bury their asses in that palm tree shaped island.

Has that world lost all meaning?

Kill yourself dumb Amerishart.

because these hoes are not as attractive as those models
>wanna shit on each other though? and be shit on themselves
Because of boredom, and because they can.

well i mean im saying what i heard, but with all the people that i worked, the sotries seem to match, like its always "big boss makes them do it as a show of power (fucking jews are wierd like that with their iluminaty fucking rituals and shit)"
and idk about the Arabs, maybe they do pay insane money for a weekend of fuckery.
in terms of what i heard about young actors(if you catch what im saying), the money quantities depend on what you want to do and who do you buy.
obv for a limited amount of time, with strict rules. etc.
everyone i spoken to admit this happens, but no one has the balls to go in front of a camera or testify because they know that when ever you try to undercover this huge nets of predators, you end up geting suicided
like there is 20 ODs in hollywood every week, who the fuck will care for a production asistant like me?
i wont even make the papers.

I'm guessing paid hoes tend to look better than random hoes.
Plus they don't want to get into legal trouble as there are tons of different groups chomping at the bit in catching them doing something illegal.

They know they're untouchable as long as they stay within legal confines.

>boredom
I'm bored but I don't want to be shit on. Pee fetish I can understand, seeing two hot girls pee on each other is hot af, but not scat bs. ffs.

You guys think they fuck them in these parties?

Eventually there's a number where you have so much money that no matter how fucking hard you spend it, you'll never run out.

Think of Hollywood actors and musicians who got too rich too fast and crashed hard. Think of all the dreamy shit you'd buy when you made millions for only days or weeks worth of work. Put it on a list. That amount can be made in Hollywood, one way or another.

Eventually you've fucked every prostitute, injected or snorted every drug, bought all the shit you've ever wanted, and the only thing that gets you off is like, murder and shitting and being shat on or whatever.

There was a really good Twilight Zone episode about this criminal who dies and thinks he's in heaven. He does all the fantastic stuff he's ever wanted to do, and after aeons gets totally bored. He realizes he'll be bored forever. He's in Hell.

tl;dr - Eventually you make money and achieve all your dreams and buy everything. So you get people to shit on you.

i think it's just exclusively used by virgins at this point

Daisy's Destruction exists though the Australian fuck that did it would get lynched if not for the maximum security he's in.

Do you have any evidence for that, other than your own wild conjunctures?

well why don't they get bored of being shit on too then? what's so fantastic about getting shit on?

I know it's real, that's what I said 25% truth, have you heard the crazy stories around the web about that video?

It's pretty wild conjecture, desu, but I imagine it's totally true. A lot of people would agree.

So much pseudo shit.

Oy vey

We're all living in a pseudo-world, my friend.

She never had implants, but she did get a breast reduction by some hack butcher of a surgeon who left her with some really bad boob scars. And yes she is probably a lesbian.

Neat

he's not rich, that's just an average couple in sweden

>paying 20k euros for her

wow can you go in more detail about her lesbyness?

>forced

How much for Ashley Benson ?

Citation needed.

Tits have only gotten bigger.

>Go away you alt right loser
That's something an alt left would say.

> falling for the beta meme

lots of women would pass on it

old guys are gross

Do Saudi Princes care that they can never buy true affection?

jeeze. thanks though kek

No and I don't want to.

its something to tell you're friends about when you watch the Ghost in the shell movie.

>its a fat autist masturbates to his own thread based on literally nothing episode
great, another repeat.

I would love to live one day in the life of someone as pathetic and delusional as yourself just to understand the kind of mind that posts something so utterly retarded.

virgins and Sup Forumstards, though they certainly aren't mutually exclusive

yupyup

It's like with the cars. More exotic and expensive means better.

go ask her jewish handler, how the fuck should i know those specifics?

Patrician post

ALL breast reductions leave nasty scars, dingus

they put that shit back together like a jigsaw puzzle

>she is probably a lesbian
if you mean she kisses other girls that means nothing, every girls does that.

Post boob scars of her

>she did get a breast reduction
???

So where is the full video

Around 200k I'm guessing

Post moar