Wolf whistling to become a hate crime: Nottinghamshire Police cracks down on misogyny

>A police force has become the first in Britain to recognise misogyny as a hate crime, in an effort to make the county a safer place for women.

>Nottinghamshire Police is recording incidents such as wolf whistling, street harassment, verbal abuse and taking photographs without consent within the hate crime definition.

>Domestic abuse is not included within the scope of misogyny hate crime as it is dealt with under its own procedures.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/13/nottinghamshire-police-becomes-first-force-to-record-misogyny-as/

Thank d-g womyn can finally walk down the street without being noise raped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h01ACk6jy-M
youtube.com/watch?v=q_ZUHQFHMBI
apa.org/topics/divorce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can it be a hate crime if we do it because we like what we see? Didn't know that flattery was a hate crime

GAS THE WOMEN GENDER WAR NOW

bongistan goes full retard

>can't flirt with women
>can't approach women in public
>can't start conversations or say hi

Now you can't catcall, which was pretty much the only thing left.

How the fuck are you actually supposed to meet women without being called a rapist?

Seems impossible to enforce

This is what happens when you let women vote.

Then later will complain about there being no men anymore.

Be Chad.

this only applies to non chads

Bet it's only when actual Brits do it though, huh lawmen?

Naturally the proponents of this law will be apologists for blacks and arabs when they are "guilty" of said "crime"

Maybe it is better that Hillary wins so we can just all fucking die ASAP

b urself

It was a slippery slope from when we gave women rights to here. RIP the assholes of Western men

Chads are the only ones alpha and confident enough to do this anyway.

So this law is pretty much pointless.

we got almost the same things at this point
She added: "Unwanted physical or verbal contact or engagement is defined as exactly that and so can cover wolf-whistling and other similar types of contact.

"If the victim feels that this has happened because they are a woman then we will record it as a hate crime. This doesn’t necessarily mean that a criminal offence has been committed, but means we will carry out risk assessments and offer support as we would to any victim of a hate crime.”

our feminazi try to add this law

Trump even said that if he wins it will only prolong the inevitable. If it isn't Hilldog it will be some other evil cunt 8 years later.

In twisted logic it would be best to let the crack house burn down instead of wasting water to put it out. Hilldog would be the catalyst.

its simple in france we are not able to do the first step , or with high skill of flirting its ok , not in the street (feminism point of view) , they want keep flirt control and who they met

that's why most of young boy are singles because women dont first step at all

Convert to islam rap

While true any good lawyer would throw this shit out for being so vague, and all but our most cucked lawyers would not let it pass.

Do anyone in this thread take pictures of women or whistle at them or shout abuse at them?

Probably not. its a fairly lower class thing.
Who are our lower class in the west now? Brown people.

Its another step towards fascism but one that I welcome.

Pretty much.

>REEEE STOP HITTING ON ME
5 minutes later on their twitter
>Where have all the real men gone????

Women are fucking retarded.

>safer place for women
>while importing muslims by the boatload

All women need to be liquidated.

Most people in the UK are ugly so there all very few chads. They are going to end up bringing down the birth rate at a ridiculous rate by doing this and making women even more undesirable

Japan 2.0 effectively.

I'm not quite sure what you mean m8? Can you please rephrase?

Anyways I thought this was the French way of courting a female..?

youtube.com/watch?v=h01ACk6jy-M

It's because the law doesn't include anything to do with helping or protecting the victim usually. They're trying to add positives to it.
Just because it's recorded doesn't mean they can arrest on that grounds, but you're right it sets a scary precedent.

Isnt this funny? They make the law to "protect " woman , but at the same time our govs, suck MUSLIM cock . I don t knowi m startin to "like" the idea of islamization of europe , not cause i like islam, but BECAUSE I WANNA SEE THESE IDIOTS realizing HOW FUCKING RETARDED THEY WeRe

>Don't worry goy.. we'll just import more third worlders to fix that since you're out of the EU now

Not that I was pro-remain, but I can imagine some hyper JEW saying this in response to your desire for freedom.

Population drop imminent as everyone too afraid to talk to the opposite gender.

He's saying that men in France already are beta and don't make the first step, meanwhile the women complain they don't take the first step and don't do it themselves either.

Lol. Since the influx of shitskins, women are being harassed a lot more, so they create laws that will only be enforced on white men. You literally wont be able to talk to women because if they dont like you, you risk being arrested for a hate crime.

Neither. Fuck islam

Same here buddy. I'm warming up to the idea of Hillary winning to fast track the end of the American Empire. Fuck what the world has become.

>cant flirt
>cant approach
>cant stary conversatio or say hi

What?

In America in 2016, if you approach a woman in public and flirt with her it's considered "creepy" and you're not supposed to do it.

Wolf whistling is rude, but a hate crime? Give me a break.

kek, this.

That's just about where the world is heading. Sad.

So how are you supposed to do it?

Yeah and how do you transfer that information to them without initiating conversation?

"Da club" or Tinder.
i.e. the degenerate places where degenerate sluts hang out.

How will the Bongs reproduce in the near-future, then? Through an array of obligatory sperm bank donations, single mothers and alimony harvested from sperm donors?

Obviously that doesn't apply to Pakis. :^)

there is reason why 1.3~1.4 million white woman have interracial marriage

>GAS THE WOMEN GENDER WAR NOW

Nah, we should rather treat Brexit as a blessing in disguise given that it will help turn Bongistan into SJW containment zone.

in fact its really hard to get proper flirt , girls are almost always hostile if you are not 8/10 or muslim or black

here feminazi talk about that (there subtitles in english dont worry mate) youtube.com/watch?v=q_ZUHQFHMBI

When will you get basic rights like free speech Britain?

>BaBe ID
>dubs
Kek'd and checked.

It's going to happen. Seriously most of the population is really lazy and refuse to do certain jobs (which is somewhat understandable).

I live in Northern Ireland so benefit takers, drinkers, drug takers and other lowlifes are common. Brexit will most likely collapse us but that was most likely inevitable.

Revolution fucking when? This shit is serious.

>If you hit on a woman you are a creep or a criminal
>Why don't more young men want to have relationships with women?

So... How does one meet a potential wife then? I can't get through the entire video man sorry.

Does she recommend any alternatives in finding a companion or is it an 8 minute video dedicated to her complaining about "harassment"?

The crooked toothed slag looks pretty happy to me. That's quite the giraffe's neck she's got.

good

just keep making ridiculous laws, people aren't angry enough.

>walk around in lingerie
>Oh no, they're whistling

no alternative , we have to stop , but we all know monkey flirting like a douchebag , 8 minutes about complaining

and you have two possibility to catch a girl

1 make first step , but its really hard and if she dont want you , you got a ton of insult

2 wait a miracle and wait for her

french women are princess here , that's fucking sad , im tired of that kind of girl and i have no word to describe how they are digusting

>misogyny as a hate crime

So what does this mean, what defines misogyny, because apparently everything from air conditioners to global warming skeptics are somehow considered misogynistic by feminists

>implying each of those things arent inherently sexist, because heterosexuals would only do them to a woman

>If the victim feels that this has happened

This. This is the problem right here.

>feels

The "reasonable person" standard has been jettisoned.

You aren't alone, as this is happening in the USA too.

fuck you man my mums a woman and shes allright.

and besides, if we gas the woman folk who will i resent for not letting me fuck them?

>be 8.5/10 grill
>have a 9/10 man whistle at you
>i'm flattered user
>have a 3/10 man whistle at you
>arrest that man officer

Call us toilet cleaners all you want, but at least we can approach women in the public.

>have a 3/10 man whistle at you
>arrest that man officer
thats racist tho.

they only call the police after it happened and blame men (white men) in general

1. Work but it's risky
2. any boring hobby with potential female (Dance for exemple)
3. Internet but you have tons of concurence and chances they don't live nearby.
4. Bar/night club with high chance she's a slut.

They have this picture in the article as if it's misogyny at work. As if something wrong is going on here. There is nothing wrong or unnatural going on in this picture.

>literally a "only chads can do this" law

Women's rights was a mistake.

The kikes always aim for the best places first. It's fucking true. In Australia we have all the chinks, shitskins, immigrants and general subhumans in the major cities like Sydney and Melbourne. In the country and remote regions there is nothing but abbos and mostly non-degenerate whites. Britain was nice, so untermensch ruined it. Poland was not nice when compare to the Western Muslim Caliphate (uk), but considering how things are going, you might be next.

You're going to have to keep your women in line Dragun, and if you see any snakes or Jews trying to gain political or economic power in poland, if the eu or other cucks try to change you. Please kill them, don't let them ruin you. Let based Poland be the last bastion of the greatness of the white man if it has to come to that.

>"If the victim feels that this has happened because they are a woman then we will record it as a hate crime. This doesn’t necessarily mean that a criminal offence has been committed, but means we will carry out risk assessments and offer support as we would to any victim of a hate crime.”
>"If the victim feels that this has happened because they are a woman then we will record it as a hate crime.
>"If the victim feels that this has happened because they are a woman
>"If the victim feels
>victim feels
>feels

>refuse to do certain jobs

This is the biggest lie ever told in regards to immigration.
No people ever refused to do certain jobs. They refused to do those jobs for the pay that was offered. Immigration is all about not having to cough up the proper wages.

>you might be next
Our government is traditionalist. That's not gonna happen.
We already declined immigrant quotas, and you think we will accept some autistic "hate crime" laws? Lmao.

We do see growing opposition to feminist bullshit, though. We need to encourage opposition, and Trump would send a strong signal. Laws are made by politicians, politicians want to be elected. If they see feminazi Hillary lose to politically incorrect Trump, a lot will follow suit. It could as well be the turning point. Especially when he gets to appoint the Supreme Court.
Hillary would be a massive blow. It would basically be over, cue "misogynist dinosaurs" and the current year. Total demotivation. And really, if you think there will be an armed uprising or something because of that - it won't happen. Let's not delude ourselves. The only thing that will happen is more men giving up on women and retreating from society, birthrates going down further, so increase of immigration,furthering the end of the white race.

I should have been more specific, apologies. The crap pay, crap hours and many other crap things in these jobs stop people from doing them. That's why they refuse.

Anyway, back on topic. Women are already bad enough in the UK and laws like this will does make the situation worse.

Despite the flag I'm actually a UK citizen, running for a seat within Nottinghamshire's Basetlaw district council - representing UKIP.

I was at various meetings in the build up to this sort of thing. A leading councillor self describes as a islamophile, Trotskyite feminist... Nottinghamshire's also following a policy of hiring LGBT police staff whilst simultaneously laying off police staff. This has just become an initiative very recently. My guess is they can expect the labour stronghold region to set the most ridiculous policies but an LGBT police force will follow through on it.

Thankfully lads UKIP is in second place, shortly tailing labour. We can get some seats.

Also, because western feminism has accomplished achieving equal citizenship rights for women as men it has completed its primary function.

This means the movement is neo-feminism. As previous posters have pertained to, the rise in neo-feminism seems to be directly and equally proportional to harsh criticism of neo-feminism.

LOOOL!

As someone from Nottingham they'll be getting a couple thousand calls a night. They'd have to shut down every single night club in the city with the amount of Unwanted groping going on.

Fucking stupid law.

>hate crime too low on the statistics
>"welp gotta change the definition so we have so strong quotes on the next election"

yeah im agree with you , that's why ton of +18 and 20+ are singles

>Didn't know that flattery was a hate crime
It is when unattractive men do it.

Jesus christ what an entitled cunt, it PUBLIC space not PERSONAL space, anyone should be able to say anything to anyone as long as it's within the laws. Fuckers like those have no respect to people who were or are legitimately harassed on the streets.

>anyone should be able to say anything to anyone as long as it's within the laws.
They are. They're just changing the laws so that all us misogynists stop finding women attractive.

You don't. There is zero incentive for a man to get married in the 21st century.

this senpaitachi. Once you are a Muslim you can beat women on the street and liberals and feminists will say you are a good person.

Oh look some flip guy has no class. What a huge surprise.

What the fuck does catcalling have to do with meeting women?????????

>1% and 99% are based off household incomes
>live with girl but never get married
>never combine your household incomes
>stay out of the 1% so you never get lynched
Shit, you're right

Already is in my country.

yeah that's leftist feminazi and most of grill are picking that wave spirit , and im totally agree , there a real omerta against muslim , feminazi hiding the truth seriously im really sick of this shit

In some countries like Canada you're de facto married if you'll live together for a certain period off time, so you can be fucked either way.

Some states also have common law marriages. Those states are all shit naturally

If you get married you are more likely to stay together, you are more likely to workout your problems, and it is a strong symbol of commitment which will be a source of pride and foundation. All of which is best for raising a child, and being married inspires your offspring to also value marriage.

Wishy washy chuckle fucks that jump around to other partners after years and a couple kids are garbage, no better than niggers.

Any wonder why this country is a pussified peice of shit?

>50℅ divorce rate
>Female has full reproductive rights
>Get financially trapped.

Wew

Trapped = raped, fucking phone.

>If you get married you are more likely to stay together,
Not really.

apa.org/topics/divorce/

>However, about 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce. The divorce rate for subsequent marriages is even higher.

There is also nothing worse for a child than having it raised by a single mother.

The funniest thing is that the ones wolf whistling and cat calling are niggers and mudslimes.

>lets makes Britan safer for women
>imports thousands of Muslim rapists

>If you get married you are more likely to stay together, you are more likely to workout your problems
Compared to what, being a boyfriend/girlfriend? Well yeah, getting married involves legal aspects that you can't just drop instantly.
>and it is a strong symbol of commitment which will be a source of pride and foundation
It should be, but it isn't. Divorce rates are extreme, especially among those who have already gotten divorced before.
>All of which is best for raising a child, and being married inspires your offspring to also value marriage.
This is true at least

>more likely to stay together
> divorce is highest its been around 60 percent
But whatevs 60 percent to lose half your shit? Id bet on that, great odds. I should be a professional poker player. Life savings on 7-2 mismatched pre flop. I got this

No, that's why YOUR single. Fucking french baguette face.

In general if your an awkward fuck, your wont get nothing.

Just be a fucking man and get a bird, for fucks sake.

jesus christ how beta are you faggots

>hatoful detected

Yes, women are immature children and lack foresight...

So why do you beta white knights put the pussy on a pedestal compounding the problem?

>Stop hurting her feelings!!
>never hit a woman ever!
>huuurrr

The nicer you are to them the less they see you as a man/alpha. Take notes from islam.

In Israel it's easier. You show the opposite sex the blood of a civilian you have just murdered for an extra parcel of Gaza and she will give you humous on toast points.

Then step 2 follows ...

It's like they don't know anymore what the meaning of "hate" and "crime".