Be Trumps campaign manager

ITT you're the campaign manager.
What's your advice to save him Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More swasdicas, God emperor.

Go all the way.

donald, can you please stop acting like an arrogant 15 year old and stop doing random shit that puts you in a negative light? just do your campaign thing dude

Promote Clinton Cash
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Save him from what?

Make a play to flip Newyork to RED

Onlyneed 750000 voters to flip. And there'splenty of people who will only get out an vote for him.

Even if it's not aimed to succeed, the news coverage. Flip NY?? Outragous! He's lost it!

Stop talking.

We need less walls and more refugees. More people who like us = more votes

focus more on the jew threat

Dahnald, remember this is America... Anyone but the veterans or their families.

keep up the good work, ignore MSM and republicucks

Losing the election, silly.

Stop the baseless racism, otherwise I support you 120%

SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A WEEK

I handpick the best comebacks, I mean the ones even shitlibs agree are pretty good, from Sup Forums and make him tweet them when attacked. Also keep pushing the anti-globalist America first message harder, it's what he should have done coming from the high note of his RNC speech instead of taking the mudslime bait the Democraps set.

Recruit volunteers from Sup Forums, bioengineer them to become the greatest warriors who ever lived, equip them with power armour and bolters and then

CLEANSE PURGE KILL

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR

Stop attacking or even acknowledging irrelevant targets, focus all resources on exposing Crooked Witch to general public.

Drop out of elections and get his followers to start a fascist coup instead

Nothing. He is fine.

Hillary gets exposed in the debates.

Trump starts spending money in late October.

This is an easy win. There's literally nothing Trump could do to lose.

end it before your brand is forever tarnished

He is losing, hard, every comment he has made in the past week has destroyed his ratings, the way he handled the Khan thing was so fucking pitiful that he'll probably never recover.
They baited him into engaging a muslim family who lost their son in combat, the fact that he took that bait and replied in the stupidest way possible, might just be one of the biggest political blunders I've seen for a long while.

this, it's all in the bag

>Not posting the original image

Why do people do this?

I would delete his Twitter account.

Any staffer that allows his candidate to tweet/facebook without consulting the campaign first is an amateur. I'd be pulling my hair out.

Worked with a minister that worked on the TPP. The guy was nice, but kept over promising the media about the details of TPP, even when we didn't have them. Drove me insane.

You have to muzzle your candidate/politician. They have this nasty habit of sharing their thoughts whenever there's a fucking mic in their face.

start a new media outlet. hire NEETS

>Stop insulting Veterans

sage and hide slide threads.

it literally wasnt even bad

how the FUCK was it even a big deal at all

The arrogant 15 YO and random stuff IS his campaign thing. Hadn't you noticed? Without that, he is just a buffoon with some TV exposure. Come to think of it, its like that anyway.

Well, he is no politician, which is what a lot of Yanks liked. But in the end, to beat politicians, you have to be one.

You realize they are plotting an intervention against him, right? Like, there is even talks of just running Pence at the top of the ticket.

Think of the USA - there, it IS a big deal. He looked bad, and the more he tries to dig himself out, the deeper he gets. But his ego won't LET him let it go.

>1 post by this ID
Paid CTR poster. SAGE.

Trump is going to win my boys, just get your FUCKING ass to the voting booth because we have to DOMINATE the popular vote to beat this system they have in place.

It's one of many failures of the past few days:
Not endorsing Paul Ryan
Telling the mother with her kid to fuck off
Shitting on McCain
Getting shat on by Obama

Honestly is there any hope left Sup Forums? You know that he wont calm down, you know that he will pick some stupid fight again.

He cant keep his mouth shut for 3 months, he is not like that and you know it. She will win just because he cant control himself.

Go out, buy a roll of Gorilla Tape, and use every last bit to cover his mouth and keep him from talking. If it looks like he's chewing through, put on two more rolls. Repeat as necessary through November 8.

Trump literally can't lose if he does this.

Major muslim happening in USA could save him. Current failures will be forgotten in a month, so as long as he keeps his mouth shut and opens it only to attack Hillary/immigration/TPP at debates, he should still win.