Germany wtf?!

Please tell me this is fake?!?...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dw.com/de/geteilte-meinung-über-frauenabteil/a-19192916
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women-only sections in public transportation is a common thing in several countries

Never seen this before
Also this sign isn't in the German Rail Corporate Design, so it's probably put there by someone else.

I know its just a matter of time when this will happen,but still...thank god we are not there yet...

Well I saw women only sections in trains in Japan frequently. They had whole cars for women only

The price of tolerance

yeah but japan is full of pervy ugly men
germany is full of pervy ugly arabs

I read an article about that a while ago, they're starting to have female only compartments because of (((((((male))))))) harassment

Yeah i know about that...and since i dont speak german,take a look at this..

>Leipzig to Chemnitz
kek, literally the corner with the least immigrants and """refugees"""

japan has entire cars of the train for women only, not just sections. germany needs to step it up.

nips have them because train molesters are a huge problem there

guess Germany should probably follow suit then

although guys could just claim they're women and to not discriminate, cis scum etc. etc. and still get in there

hahaha I remember the news article suggesting this months ago. I didn't think they would actually make this thing a reality.

The best part?

Children were allowed to be in that segment too.

Pic related: A "14 year old Syrian refugee" that would be able to ride on that car.

Will probably happen to protect the women from attackers, but yeah, like the other user pointed out: That is not a standardized design, 99% chance it was put there by someone to then later bait with the picture.

nah, seems official
It's just a private train company as it seems. Probabaly a PR stunt

German here on vacation
This seems to be located in my home city, so no, it is the horrible truth

Well I once sat across from a guy who (((stealth))) jacked off to me so it's somewhat understandable kek

Thats new to me, never seen.

>Sharia law under the guise of protection
It's more likely than you think.

Good. Muslims have their designed rapey zones now protected from the evil white males. Now we need to advertise this and put arrows leading to them n trains.

It would be more sensible to have a tanned German section.

its fake

>Hate feminism
>complain when companies install protection measures against sexualized violence against women, the very thing feminism wants to get rid of

OK

>Why am I in a women compartment? Well I'm transgender woman you bigot!
>Why do i have a beard and why I don't look like a typical woman? Well I don't have to look like a typical women. Women can have beard! In 19th century women with beard were in circus, now kt's normal you bigot.

Problem solved

>women-only sections in public transportation is a common thing in several muslim countries
tfyf :^)

>impying muslim countries have public transport

was it a (((((southern)))) looking man?

I dunno, seems ok to me, they are common over here as well.
What seems retarded to me are wider parking spots for women, I wonder why feminazis dont boycott them because their existence clearly implies that women are worse drivers.

Boy, the krauts sure are pathetic in recent years.

Are womens parking spaces actually wider? The only ones I see here are just regular parking spaces labeled "women's parking" because they're closer to the exit.
>muh fragile weak women
should enrage the SJWs anyway

>"The UK historically had women-only train carriages until 1977."
not so fast there buddy

Think he's implying Germany is a muslim country Jurgen (^:

men and women have to be segregated now by law. they are not allowed to sit in the same area to not offend our muslim population.

We are so progressive now!

certainly will be in a couple of years

Is it a sound proof compartment so no one can hear them screaming when they get the ficki ficki?

To elaborate further:

We don't even need to import muslims, the percentage is growing anyway by german-born muslims.

See, middle/upper class germans (which are basically only ethnic germans) have a basically nonexistant birth rate. But lower class germans and all the turks are plopping out babies like crazy. So the next generation will be a dumb, poor muslim generation.

daj odjebaj dol iz pol pa pejt raje na 24ur

>what is Japan

Yes, it would be offensive for them to depict women like that, right Hans?

nice twitch meme faggot

japan is muslim now?wtf ?

They had a giant rise of rapefugees too

They are adjusting to sharia.

GERMANY YES

Who the hell rapes women in trains. Is train tape a ting now?

Dej cefur ugasn

Trains is dangerous place.