I like Trump but im arab...help me

I was born and raised in the USA. Suburban upper-middle class for most of it. I love this country.

I'm ethnically Egyptian. "Muslim" family but not religious - It's pretty common for us to share some beers, none of us pray, but we say stuff like "alhamdulilah" (thank god) as its intertwined in the language and culture.

Here is the problem. I want to support Trump. I really do. ISIS needs to be destroyed. No, I don't want refugees to come to my wonderful country and destroy it the way they are in Europe. What American would logically look at this situation and still think its a good idea to let them in? I am starting to see the left/democrats as the brainwashed cucks that they really are. BLM is shit, PC culture is shit, all of this is the pussification of america.

We need a strong leader. Someone who is not afraid to do things that may upset some people for the good of the country as a whole.

How can I support Trump when I look like an ISIS member? I've got a beard and everything. His presidency will make it "ok" to hate muslims openly. Or will it?

So Sup Forums, I come to you. Tell me how I can accept Trump without feeling like a cuck. Is it possible for an American like me to support him? Someone who just happened to be born from the same area that is his main target? How would you feel if you met an arab/muslim trump supporter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SID869na8yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i just realized its really early in the morning so im probably not going to get many replies...ill try again in the evening

trump supporters would probably think highly of you

people of your own ethnicity would probably look down upon you

Shave the beard, hit the gym, wear the colors of the american flag with pride. don't forget the trump hat

trump is a jew puppet hillary is a jew puppet and both of them hate muslims, it doesn't matter who you vote for no matter who wins america loses

im never shaving my beard (forcing men to shave is emasculating and part of the pussification), i already go to the gym, i look bad in hats

Are you allowed to trim your beard? You could just have a neat professional beard.

Why don't you grow a back bone and not follow your parents stupid religion and speak their dumb terrorist language, you live in america be an american wear the flag and praise jesus.

that has always been my attitude with politics, which is why i never took any interest in them. but this election seems different. hillary is 100% jew puppet, but trump? at least not as much

well yeah man, its my beard, nobody told me to grow it. i just love having it. i believe men should have beards. its only natural. i do keep it trimmed/neat. i fade it down and edge out my cheeks. no stray hairs or anything. but its not a short beard, id call it medium length. either way, just the way i look screams "arab guy." big eyebrows, harsh facial features, dark hair. i cant escape it. also i look like a little bitch without a beard.

>I'm ethnically Egyptian

WE

I know you said you look dumb in hats, but wear a MAGA hat around and I'm sure you wouldn't get bothered even at Trump rallies. Also, I doubt that there will be a culture of hating muslims if Trump gets elected.

post face

The President of the United States doesn't dictate public opinion.

You don't need to cut the beard. There's nothing wrong with being an Arab and supporting Trump, that's just the mainstream media shilling how he is a "racist". You believe in our values, that's the only thing that matters. Trump won't deport legal immigrants, it's not even in his power to do so. MAGA

he does have an influence. look at what obama has done to the country just by being a black dude. everyone is all PC and shit. it is a factor.

this isn't /soc/ so no thanks. why would you want to see my face

>i believe men should have beards, it's only natural
k, appeal to nature, and an opinion
>just the way i look screams "arab guy"
>I'm ethincally egyptian
no shit you look like what you are?

>also i look like a little bitch without a beard
>i look like
k, if you think you look like a bitch, then you are a bitch. To use the nature appeal you used first, your natural facial structure should be something you are proud of

>pussification
not being proud of what you are/look like is being a pussy, if you are not a muslim, then make people aware of that via social media, if it comes up in conversation, etc

the average ameritard won't care because they won't believe you. But also, you will be rejected by the americhrists if you are an atheist

However, freedumb loving smart people should just take you for what you are, an egyptian MALE

trying to be "accepted" is part of the problem

shave

>hurr this isn't /soc/ therefore you can't possibly want something of me that isn't a normal request in threads on appearance

Time stamp?

>You've passed the first test

Besides the beard part he is pretty spot on though. Make sure to go public with your opinion, the Trump campaign will suck your dick.

Look, what I'm saying is there wrong be any lynching in the streets or anything. In liberal areas you'll be just fine, and in more remote white-only places you might get weird looks, but nothing so long as he doesn't go up to a cashier and say "takbir, brother, may I purchase some coke?" Really, just getting used to any baseball cap, not even a MAGA, will make you look 200% more America. If you want to look like you fit in more, buy a MAGA and get used to the feel.

Dude, unless you're trying to immigrate here from a country that is currently a hotbed for islamic terrorism, you're cool. All this bullshit hyperbole from the left that Trump wants to deport all muslims is just bullshit to rile up the lefties and try to bring Trump down. MAGA

>not religious

Drop the muslim bit too, be american and
MAGA.

yeah but there honestly will be a good section of white american conservatives that won't give him a second look unless he's waving a flag at the convention

racial profiling is part of how the human brain works, by categorizing based on appearance so to be aware of potential threats

unfortunately for OP, he cannot undo this initial glance except via things he sounds like he is unwilling to do, which in case of the questions that he asks at the end of the thread post very different

i'd be exicted to meet an arab at a trump rally, but would consider it weird as shit if he was talking in arabspeak and not wearing any americana, that's how shit goes bad

>How can I support Trump when I look like an ISIS member? I've got a beard and everything.

What's the problem?

>His presidency will make it "ok" to hate muslims openly.

No, terrorists continuing to perform terrorist acts will make it "ok" to hate middle easterners openly.

Fellow Iranian "Muslim" here. Where do you live? We could be bros

haha this entire post is retarded. kind of weird that you are being so argumentative. why do you want me to shave my beard bro?

this thread isnt about my physical appearance, maybe my mention of it detracted from my main point, which is that trump really seems like the perfect candidate for straight white males. when i see him talk, i feel like he is inciting hatred for muslims. that whole thing with khizr khan, saying "maybe she wasnt allowed to speak" implying muslims treat their women like shit. yeah, maybe a lot of them do, but your average american is just getting riled up. theyre going to see me and think the same thing.

You have your real ethnicity. Muslim is not an ethnicity so be cool.

MAGA

NoVa

dude we been hating muslims since 911 and we can't even get to the root cause until people like trump are in charge.
trump wont use foxdye on you. relax and vote trump so we can end this war

thanks for the replies

>No, terrorists continuing to perform terrorist acts will make it "ok" to hate middle easterners openly.

YES you hit the nail on the head. it needs to be obliterated.

>NoVa
where?

>I was born and raised in the USA
You are an american, so MAGA.

wow thats a strong horse!

What is inciting hatred for muslims are muslims killing people, raping people, blowing people up, profiteering off their son's death, supporting Hillary, and pushing Sharia Law.

>that whole thing with khizr khan, saying "maybe she wasnt allowed to speak" implying muslims treat their women like shit

Khan SPECIFICALLY endorses the primacy of Islamic (Sharia) Law over secular law and SPECIFICALLY endorsed a very violent Pakistani Islamist. Its 100% reasonable to assume someone who believes in a legal system that massively disenfranchises women would disenfranchise women, yes?

Repeat after me, the only people making muslims look bad are MUSLIMS.

>it's retarded, why do you want me to shave
THE FIRST REQUIREMENT FOR YOU TO BE A GOOD AMERICAN IS TO READ ENGLISH.
I wasn't the one who said you should, i just dissected your response to the other guy

>this thread isn't about my physical appearance, etc etc,
>they're going to seem me and think the same thing
circular points and a logic that doesn't fit

OP is beginning to sound like a shill
1.Won't post appearance
2.Circular logic
3.saying arguably negative things about trump
e.g (I feel like he is inciting hatred for muslims)
(implying muslims treat their women like shit)
3. Thinks the american people don't have reason to be riled up
4. uses words like bro, STRAIGHT WHITE MALES, brings up trump contraversies
5. wonders why he is being argued with on Sup Forums

GTFO SHILL

lol michigan city elects all muslims to city council. first act is to implement sharia law. google it.

follow our laws or gtfo. we went to the moon, and mars, and made the internet, what have you done, invent some math?

east coast. dont like to give out my details, especially here. leave an email or user name for some kind of chat and ill get in touch with you

youve got a good point.

youre a huge fag, youre the only one "arguing." i didnt even read all that shit. go post somewhere else please

english is not an american requirement

You're just gonna have to accept the open hate toward your kind. It's how we assimilate new groups.

There's no such thing as racially or ethnically Muslim, it's a religion, given it's a religion that's had significant cultural impact in the middle east, it's still a religion.
Muslim "race" is just a shitty narrative made by liberals to try and recognize Muslim as a race so nobody can criticize Islam negatively without being branded racist.
However, liberals wouldn't consider you a racist if you were to say, criticize practices of Arabic-christians, then you'd just be pushing back against muh opressurs.

Don't allow the violence of Muslims do be associated with you because Muslim practices are not your culture and if you aren't a practicing Muslim, you're not responsible.
I digress though, you're just an American with Arabic heritage bro, quit sweating it.

>damage control
>implying im a fag but OP isn't
>go post somewhere that's not in my safespace
How much do you get paid, honestly?

>I've got a beard and everything.

Shave it. It gives +70% to
Looks like a terrorist."

haha thats another good point. some of you guys are great

k, maybe, doesn't detract the other points about OP is 85% likely to be shilling

this is true.
all muslism today is a culture because they practice idol worship of muhamed. they're not true submitters to god. 19
the culture needs to die before 19 will be allowed to flourish otherwise we're giving legitimacy to idol worshipping violent idiots

>east coast
nvm

hahaha this guy. im glad youre here. it wouldnt be Sup Forums without guys like you. im OP btw

man, i really cant do it. i cant explain it if you havent felt the same way about it. its cool, ill just have to start wearing american flag t shirts, lol. my dad always rocks them and the older im getting, the more acceptable i find it to do corny dad stuff. God Bless America!

oh i forgot i get paid 20 shekels an hour OOPS ah jeez i shouldna said that oy vey rosenbaum is gonna have my tukus for this one!

Yeah just letting people know where you stand, like you say with a flag shirt or cap or what not will defuse any nervousness people have about you.

>doesn't know that we can check ids
>makes shitty r/s4s reply
>every other reply is talking about how great some of the replies are
>americana is le corny dad memeshit

OP no one else is having any of this shit
Sage in all fields

op have u ever reported your mosque when they go all allah akbar

i know we can check IDs dumbass but you referred to my post and OPs as different people so i was clearing that up for you, bud

yeah im letting people know i appreciate their responses

also who would i be shilling for?

Wear MAGA apparel.

>Tell me how I can accept Trump without feeling like a cuck
>I want to love someone who hates and belittles me
>I'm not a cuck, I swear

>Implying Trump hates Arabs at all
He just said prevent the Muslims from problem areas (i.e. Syria, Iraq and the surrounding area) from coming in. I don't see what's wrong with that seeing that we are n a war and all.

there's always a winning solution. your stupid.

i bet there's muslim fbi agents. op has a valid questin. the answer is dont be a fucking terrorist.

captcha:airplanes

>claims to be Sup Forums
>doesn't know how shilling works

You started off with the typical Sup Forums echoes about muslims, trump, etc

You then proceed to casually slip things in about how trump is saying such negative things about muslims, and acting as if we don't have a reason to stereotype

There's damage control responses, leddit manorisms and phrasing, and to be honest, you don't sound like you have any kind of knowledge about a muslim family that your supposedly apart except a few things commonly on the news and other basic garbage

You're either a shillary CTR subverter, or something worse that isn't egyptian

You could also be a faggot 13 yo who thinks he's doing a good job of trolling

Exactly, fight those fucking trolls

Fuck their god damn bait.

Shave the beard the idea is to distance yourself from 3rd world unsophisticated sand niggers. Besides, you probably look like more of a pussy with it m8.

I think most trump supporters would love you, it's the left wing nut jobs who would come out against you for being a "traitor".

I am implying that. I understand subtext and I work with enough of you to know you're not really joking when you say "all sandniggers must die, nuke mecca".

Broofs?

>not really joking
OY VEY GOYIM DON'T JOKE LIKE THAT

you haven't been here long enough to know people are dead serious

Nice post user!

Post pic with beard+timestamp

We like you like we like all Americans. Assimilate senpai.

well. that would mean that his hatred and belittling influences my opinion of him in a positive way. it doesnt. its quite the opposite. i just agree with what he has to say, and i think he will disrupt the stream of BS politicians taking office. hes a "change" candidate, and i am tired of things being the way they have been, and how they have become

of course there is reason to stereotype. but he is putting it in the limelight. you know, the whole thing how hillary wouldnt say "radical islam?" hes really putting it out there. which is good and bad. good because it puts attention to the problem so that it can be dealt with. bad because it will be more "ok" for someone to start shit with me because of the way i look

i havent talked about islam at all? not sure what gives you that impression that i dont have "any knowledge about a muslim family"

ill be honest, ive been calling you a fag and shutting you out because your posts are so over the top. i am literally just a regular dude who was browsing Sup Forums, couldnt sleep and decided to post on Sup Forums about something that i was beginning to realize about my political beliefs.

you seem pretty autistic man, or paranoid, or something. relax

>I'm normal goyim, I promise

not even once

You're a faggot.

You should support Trump because America is a Protestant nation. A Protestant culture rejects the idea of centralized authority, and instead holds that ordinary people are a moral authority unto themselves. A Protestant culture believes the people should solve their own problems. A Protestant culture believes the people should rise up against those in authority when they decide those in authority are doing wrong.

More dangerous than a Trump election making it "OK to hate Muslims", a Trump defeat will make it necessary for americans to fight Muslims on their own. Unles they are reassured the government will do something about Muslim violence the Protestant population of this country will rise up and try to deal with Muslim violence themselves. They will use the hundreds of millions of guns they have spent years stockpiling. They will kill both Muslims and anyone (Liberals) who sides with Muslim.

You should support Trump because his defeat would be far worse for you than his victory.

i would love to, unfortunately i dont post pics of myself. ive been on the internet long enough to make me paranoid of having any kind of personal information anywhere online

you gentiles are smarter than we thought

look at his other posts in the thread too, faggot is the best way i can describe it. he also spelled controversial incorrectly and in the same breath told me i dont know english

Dye it red white and blue like a true patriot!

damn, this is heavy. kind of out there, but not unrealistic. i think i have to agree with you man. the mere fact that trump is so successful among the american people is proof that there is massive discontent. something needs to be done. i hadnt thought about it this way before.

bumpy

give up the hate ideology, and you'll be fine youtube.com/watch?v=SID869na8yw