Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
reuters.com/article/us-usa-northkorea-detainee-idUSKBN19A2TW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mjDgb-k4VXw
twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/876927576479899648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idris Elba

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

>US doctors said Otto Warmbier suffered 'severe neurological injury,' with extensive brain tissue loss
What did they do to him?
Also north korean healtcare > american healthcare

Carrottop

dude just let me take it lmao

The story is tragically hilarious and prime material for an early Coen Bros. type dark comedy.

Frat bro tries to steal a NK propaganda flag to hang up on his frat house and ends up getting sent to a prison camp and worked to death. This song in real life lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

They turned him into a communist

That is pretty terrifying.
>north korea will eventually have nukes

Even more terrifying.

>gets arrested by NK officials
(Record Scratch)
>"You're probably wondering how i got into tgis situation.

>An American student has been sentenced to 15 years in prison with hard labor by North Korea's highest court after he tried to steal a propaganda banner during a trip.

>Before the trial, Warmbier tearfully told reporters that he had tried to steal a propaganda banner for a friend of his mother's, who wanted it as a trophy to hang it in her church in Wyoming.

>He said he was offered a used car worth $10,000 if he could get the banner, the AP reported. He said that he was told that if he was detained and didn't return, his mother would receive a charitable donation of $200,000.

He went ahead with the plan because his family was struggling financially, he said.

Warmbier added that he also took the banner partly at the urging of a secretive student group at his university, an organization called the ‘Z Society.’

>“I eagerly wanted to join the Z Society,” he said at the press conference.

>The society is said to be a secretive by philanthropic group. One member was quoted as saying the organization never had any contact with Warmbier.

Apparently it was bacteria you can only get from eating food that was stored in a tin container that every 1st world nation banned because it was killing everybody 80 years ago.

He attempted to kill himself

No. It's pretty obvious he was tortured

Left as a fruit, came back a vegetable

Was getting caught part of his plan?

>It's pretty obvious

No it's not because you don't know shit, retard

Oh and you do? ;)

this.

>doctors confirmed he wasnt physically tortured
>it was a bacterial infection in the brain

they won't make a faithful one because the dad confirmed that Obongo did pretty much nothing and Trump was the person that actually called him to offer condolences. Oy vey goyim, can't have that!

Do you think the interrogation video is top kino

They already have nukes

link?

>not Sup Forums

>Doctors who examined Otto Warmbier after his release said there was no sign of botulism in his system.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-northkorea-detainee-idUSKBN19A2TW

This is fucking creepy, what did they do to him? Or was he just unable to cope with hard labor in North Korea?

>doctors found no indication of the rare illness botulism that the North Koreans claim is the cause of his mental issues

NKIDF out in full force I see

Theoretically speaking it must exist and no unfortunately I don't have the link it would be stickied somewhere on this site otherwise

It wasn't. Doctors determined it could only have happened due to oxygen deprivation. Meaning he was either tortured or tried to hang himself or both.

Please someone make a pic of a North Korean happy merchant.....even though im sure that exists.

According to them he's been in coma since shortly after the "trial", he never went to labor camp

>Trump offered condolences

BEST PRESIDENT EVER.

>According to them
As if they have shred of credibility at all

>He was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization, and participated in Birthright Israel.

>college republican trying to take a propaganda poster as a souvenir kicks off a renewed cold war with north korea

Not even old Sup Forums could do such a feat

They wouldn't brutally torture and ruin such a valuable bargaining chip. The dumbass tried to hang himself and failed.

He sure looks autistic enough.

>valuable bargaining chip
>valuable

>H-He hung himself we promise!!!
Ahahahahahhahahaha

Kek. I like how everyone is acting surprised that North Korea may be shitty and Americans probably shouldn't go there. I still remember all the Best Korea memes like it was all a big joke. Now none of you are laughing. You're suddenly SO SAD that a stupid punk kid took up a dare from his friends to visit the house of a psycho and try to steal his shit.

Keep the crocodile tears coming. I bet you cry for idiots who get bit while diving into snake pits too.

Fuck off you shitty edgelord

>autopsy time
They gave him some crazy ass drug during repeated interrogations is my guess.

>You're suddenly SO SAD
I'm more sad that there are people actively defending NK or justifying their actions, taking their side etc.

We have actual commie scum among us

he deserved it

>Obama told the parents to stay silent
>nothing happens
>Parents give press interviews
>Guy dies
Bravo, Trump

What a little bitch kek. He's truly american dumb, ignorant and cries like a bitch if he doesn't get what he wants. Americans are really pathetic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mjDgb-k4VXw
>1:21
A nigger in korea?

t. Kim

>"tried" to hang himself

They gave him a sleeping pill then he fell into a coma. Oxygen deprivation led to the massive brain damage.

Why are liberals so fucking pathetic?

All these normies on twitter blaming obama. Nice personal responsibility faggots. Maybe you shouldn't go to North Korea and try to steal a big brother poster.

Waterboarded.

>be in coma for one year in nk
>go to america
>die in a week
>us health care charges you $6million
>+tip
Why can't Americans have real health care

I'd have beat the fuck out of him too if I was some slant eye that lived on potato peelings

Yeah, I'm leaving in toward gross medical incompetence. They could have beat him and all that, but I think that if they beat him hard enough to go into a comma there would be tell tale signs of things not healing right while he was out, which haven't been reported yet

why is huffington post so mean bros

APOLOGIZE

based

I'm more surprised people are actually upset that a literal retard died. No one made him visit the most oppressive totalitarian regime on the planet whose stated goals include nuking America.

Darwin Awards all-star.

Ouy Vey....we didnt think he'd die so soon

>They gave him a sleeping pill then he fell into a coma
>That makes sense
Geez people, does anyone have a clue as to what a piece of shit country NK is? They also said he had botulism and turned out to be BS. The autopsy will figure it out if the parents agree to one.

> By La Sha
The Sha?

>Why can't Americans have real health care
weak bait

>guy with terminal brain disease makes tour to NK
>let's steal that flag i'll die soon anyways yolo
>now he's famous
he did nothing wrong

>Jew doesn't get free shit
>dies

Oy vey remember the 6 million Otto Warmbiers personally gassed by Kim Jong Un.

The autopsy already revealed he never had botulism. One lie from NK right off the bat.

nigger thief

Yeah I know right, that is why an American doctor had to travel to NK pro bono to give trivial cataract surgery to the North Korean people

Got a problem white boi?

Check your privileges

Just gives us more impetus to bomb the fuck out of darkies. Thanks Huffpo.

>thinks woman have it better.

Toxicology takes a while though, right Princess?

American prisoners are gold dust to third world countries

FUCK OBAMA
FUCK LIBERALS

twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/876927576479899648

Are you... are you suggesting the North Koreans LIED about the circumstances of the death of one if its gulag prisoners? Holy shit, this is huge...

He's a Jew, not an American.

ameribombs lol

they would put her ass in zoo with rest of the gorillas

Dumb cracker. We'll make fun of you when youre alive but the second you die we take it back.

Idk, maybe?

Don't forget North Koreans are notably smaller than South Koreans due to generations of malnutrition. Fantastic health care. Also nukes.

hi Kim!

they drowned and resuscitated him over and over. they thought he was a CIA spy.

80% of Americans are overweight/obese due to generations of being fat pigs with no self control

Yeah, her toxicology report came back today; she had all kinds of shit in her system. Coke, ecstasy, heroine...the Force was with her.

they drowned him over and over because they thought he was a CIA spy.

>white

But he was jewish.

There's the door. You can leave anytime...unlike North Korea.

peanuts

Why haven't we nuked North Korea off the map already? This is another good reason to do so.

It should be fired for that. Someone has died.

Press S to spit on his grave

>try to nuke north korea
>they unleash everything they have on south korea

welcome to the world of mutually assured destruction

Because China needs North Korea as a buffer state to keep American imperialism off it's front door

Literally no one gives a shit about South Korea or Korea as a whole in general.

I get he was being retarded but that's too much. He had family and friends that probably are insanely sad rn

Thank you for your insight, you must be an expert in complex world politics.

>idk anything about geo-politics: the post
Shut up, retard, and let the adults talk. Go back to your circle of fedoras and chuckling that we should just nuke every country

he will make history though