My cat died today after he ate something poisoned...

my cat died today after he ate something poisoned. I took him to the vet and he died screaming and fighting while doctor was trying to insert IV in him. I now feel guilty as fuck that for a faint hope I made his last moments of life to be full of pain and confusion, instead of letting him die peacefully. any movies for this feel? picrel is not him, but he looked similiar

I am very sorry for your loss.

If you loved your cat, you would have died with him.

It's not your fault user, we can't keep our cats perfectly safe.

This is also not television and film

>any movies for this feel?

Pussy destroyers 5 xD

sleep well kitters

Sorry to hear that, OP.

I recommend "A Dark Song." It's a horror movie, but you might really appreciate the message. Not even memeing.

Nice blog.

Pet Cemetery

Poor baby

Don't worry dude. My cat does this shit all the fucking time. In a couple of days he'll be back to normal.

HASAHHHHAHAHA

I know, but I feel guilty about taking him to the vet and selfishly having her stick needles in him in his last moments of life. he was dying peacefully while I was petting him and I could tell that it was comforting to him, but instead of staying with him like that I drove him to the vet and in his last moments he was afraid and screaming. I feel so bad about not letting him die in peace and comfort that I'm fucking crying and I'm looking for a movie recommendation for what I'm feeling so I could watch it before sleep

>he died screaming

Fuck that shouldn't be funny but it is. Only because I often tell people online to go do just that.

Why was the doctor trying to insert Inherent Vice in him

If you hadn't taken him to the vet despite noticing something is wrong with him, you would now think that maybe you could have saved his life and feel guilty for not trying to. You did the best you could do, user.

It's not your fault...

I've lost my cat several weeks ago :(

The doctor had to put her to sleep because she was very ill.
She was 18 years old and I miss her fucking much :(

Sorry to hear that, OP. My otherwise healthy cat died of sudden cancer with fluid building up in his lungs, basically drowned to death with his eyes open. We'd had him taken to the vet multiple times to have them drained and they said he didn't have much longer to go. Always sad when pets die, can't think of many films that really tackle loss well but I'd recommend watching a good comedy to take your mind off things.

as someone who dealt with a similar situation fairly recently, you'll probably mostly forget about it in a few months and life will go on.
i legitimately mean this in the most comforting way possible though i'd imagine it comes off in the exact opposite way.

You did the right thing, mang.

I'm sorry about your cat, user. Try to figure out what and where the poison was, maybe you can stop it happening to another pet.

That is very sad user... I'm sorry...
I love kitties...

he was always staying in the vicinity of the house, vet said that it was propably a mouse that ate some kind of rodenticide, they are slow and easy to catch. dangers of rural areas I guess

Here user, have a picture of my kitty. I just got him a couple days ago.

Why did you poison it if you loved it so much?

who cares, it's just an animal. get a new one if you're that miserable.

That's a cute kitten, user
Love it forever

F

Sorry for your loss, I were you I would just watch a commedy one for the sake of some laughs

Million Dollar Baby

>being slowly poisoned
>peaceful death

/thread

blini cat best cat