It's becoming increasingly common for women to have sexual experiences with pets and farm animals...

It's becoming increasingly common for women to have sexual experiences with pets and farm animals. What is Sup Forums's stance on this aspect of the female sexual liberation?

youtube.com/watch?v=-La2tfyyyeY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBdoQNfy6Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd try a shot of that and I'm not even gay. How often do you get to try horse semen?

A

All women need to be liquidated.

>It's becoming increasingly common for women to have sexual experiences with pets and farm animals.
Citation needed

FUCKING

BENIS

just ask you're mum

Tried those shots once and my throat was hoarse for days.

Just because it's legal to get it straight from the tap here doesn't mean you should be jealous. I'm sure that in another 10 years horse cum shots will be all the rage in america too.

You wasted a perfectly good Carlos by not posting the picture.

Fucking degenerate west man

Speaking as a dog, I say it's a beautiful time to be alive, but the chlamydia is a concern.

To be fair it was a pretty foal joke user.

>subcontinent trash talking shit about animal-fucking
Trust me famalamadingdong, you don't want to go there.

>white women.

Go back to fucking young boys because "what else could we do" .

Pakistan is literaly the worst shithole in existence and thats saying something.

>increasingly common
everything is increasingly common on the internet because niche's share the same space as genuinely common things

desu lad you either fuck boys or animals over there, same shit different hole if you ask me.

Not surprised, that stuff is meant for stallions, not kiwis.

Why you triggered?
Some Paki fucked your wife or something?
Save your country first Tony

aussie bloke goes to NZ to work on a sheep station and learn how it is really done, on his first day him and a fellow kiwi worker drive along the back off the farm on there horses when they spot a sheep with his head stuck in a fence. the kiwi bloke jumps off his horse runs over to the sheep, drops his pants and give it one. once done it yells to the aussie bloke, mate hurry up its your turn. the aussie bloke jumps off his horse runs over drops his trousers and sticks his head in the fence
meanwhile a canadian is under the horse sucking it off

What are you doing on Sup Forums? Get back to scrubbing my toilet.

Ayyy country full of sexually degenerate creatures giving lecture about what is wrong with you.
>Seems legit

How wide can you open your eyes?

Be honest.

You are at work and your wife is alone at your house.
Why not Mr.Tony thank you so much good sir for giving me that job :^).
Mr.Tony the legendary cuck.

Disgusting. They will kill themselves at some point though so who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=tBdoQNfy6Ek

If a woman will have sex with a nigger she will have sex with an animal.