Redpill me on the Georgia Guidestones and Common Sense Renewed Sup Forums

Redpill me on the Georgia Guidestones and Common Sense Renewed Sup Forums.

Looks like pretty reasonable stuff to me.
>Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court
>Let all nations rule internally
I thought the NWO was supposed to be about globalism. This seems pretty anti-globalist to me, nothing here implies a desire for a world government, only a system to resolve disputes between nations.

>tfw you will never own a copy of Common Sense Renewed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6GooNhOIMY0
youtube.com/watch?v=83T8XFYeIks
jewishjournal.com/rabbijohnrosovesblog/item/terezin_a_poem_by_hanus_hachenburg_zl
zingmagazine.com/drupal/node/2039
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I took a visit a couple months after the cube was removed.

This triggers the Christian

>Looks like pretty reasonable stuff to me.
Yeah just murder 6.9 billion people and it's all pretty reasonable.

some idiot put them there.
they encourage communism, which is code word for allowing the elites to control your resources.

Best not to take the red pill on this one guys

Or you know you just manage reproduction.

Honestly though the majority of the world population is dead weight anyway, niggers and mudslimes that simply aren't up to par with whites/asians. If they as a race have nothing to contribute to scientific progress then I don't see any problem just killing them all.

Think how great the world would be without overpopulation; it's worth a few perceived evils to get there.

It's vague to the point of meaning nothing except the diversity and pop control..

sounds good i guess except for the fact that 7 billion of us die

some people think that there are less people on planet earth.
I have heard people say there is far less than 7 billion.
makes sense too

>Only 500 million people
What a waste of space

Damn this book is a pretty good read so far. Everything proposed in it seems completely reasonable to me.

you realize the high standard of living isnt going to last? even if the country is productive

>Anti special interests
>Anti immigration
>Pro actual qualification as opposed to showmanship and empty promises
Damn I really want to own a copy of this book.

It sounds like a "Children of Men" scenario.

That reminds me. If the 14th is a day that lots and lots of bad shit has happened to Jews, it stands to reason that they wouldn't do anything on it.

I don't get why people keep confusing the Illuminati & the new world order with the Jews/Zionism/Globalism/White genocide. It seems to me that what they stand for is diametrically opposed to the Jews and that if the cube predicts anything, it will be an attack on them.

Not happening. They want noe 16 year olds to have voting rights and soon 14 year olds. They even bring 16 year olds to debate on politics in biggest papers in this country.

But I have sais that vote should be something earned, not something everybody gets once they are 18.

Agreed. I'm a master in engineering, I speak 5 languages, but, objectively, since I am yet to have my first job, nothing I ever did in my life should grant me the right to influence my country's destiny.

They both worship Ba'al, Saturn etc.

Why not though. Kill everyone that isn't white and you're within reasonable distance of the figure you could just manage reproduction till it hit that, or not even that reproduction rates are low anyway.

Dankest meme

Same shit different name. Jews are responsible for bringing all this satanist shit into Masonry in the first place.

The problem with this—to all you retards out there—is that white, non-masonic men are absolutely on the kill list. They are the single greatest threat to the NWO agenda because they are the only ones smart enough to notice.

So if you're not a mason, you're going to die. It's as simple as that. You will not be spared in the coming global apocalypse, no matter how edgy it makes you feel.

We'll find out in 10 days

>8/14/2016

bumpo

bumpo

bumpu

ww3

why august 14th? where'd you come up with that date

it was on the cube.

also, Tisha bav

we'll try this

>tfw you will never own a copy of Common Sense Renewed
I just got the PDF, it's a scanned version but whatever. Seems interesting

>"In Peace And Harmony With Nature"

Where have I seen that? Oh, yeah.

Sorry, I'm a bit out of it, OP.

In any case, these murals are related to the guidestones by that phrase. They portray the exact plan that they'll use to enact what's on the guidestones. It involves mass-murder and disarmament.

They don't even hide it. They're very explicit about what's gonna happen.

Look at that nice little Bavarian boy hammering those arms away.

And then this mural:
Look at those images, and read the guidestones. Then realize that this phrase is used in both the guidestones and the murals. They are, again, very explicit. The only thing that keeps it from being flagrantly obvious to people is denial.

>tfw this airport cost way more than even an airport of that size should cost
I'd love to see the secret underground bunker there.

That phrase, loosely, anyway. You get the idea.

The B of A frescoes are even more explicit.

Donald trump?

You mean the gigantic fucking pentagon that they just buried beneath it for no reason? Be in Colorado when shit goes down. You'll see at least one of those tunnels.

Nope. Think. The Bavarian __________.

The lady in the cube/box suspended by wires from the heavens? That's you. Here's the next one. My favorite, really.

Last one. You guys are smart enough to read these.

Everyone dies, dumbshit.

Even you.

Oh, and the black sun in
Where else have I seen a black sun? Oh, yeah. Denver International Airport.

All right, I'm out. Love y'all.

the jew is the entity that drives humanity in accordance with its endless greed

so any desire for "balance with nature" is simply nonsense, or more specifically, the belief that the non-jew should be natural, while the jew remain unnatural

notice above all else that each one of these statements is hopelessly vague. Satan's goal is to question God, ("Did God really say that if you eat of the tree you will die?") he doesn't actually have any ideas of his own

> I'm a master in engineering,
> I am yet to have my first job,

>TFW I support globalism
youtu.be/6GooNhOIMY0

>keep humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

In other words, kill off 6.5 billion people and then start executing everyone left as soon as they turn fifty. You can't maintain a stable population and care for a sizeable elderly population at the same time - we rely on each generation being larger than the one that preceded it in order to care for the elderly.

And the idea that half a billion humans could live in perpetual balance with nature is pseudoscientific bullshit. Humans have never lived in balance with nature - even in ancient times they had problems with deforestation, rivers silting up, soil depletion, overhunting, etc, etc. Even hunter gatherers don't live in balance with nature - humans probably wiped out more species in prehistoric times then at any time since, through over-hunting and habitat destruction (fire-clearing). The idea that there was some golden age when humanity lived in harmony with their environment is the worst kind of new-age bullshit.

Do you know how you create a balance with nature? Technology. Most of the civilised world has been steadily improving their environment in the last couple of decades thanks to improving technology (and, admittedly, the will to use it. Conservatives will hate me for this but environmental regulations are there for a reason). If you want to help the environment, then you want to speed up technological development, and for that you need a growing economy. Which is exactly the opposite of what you'll get if you cut the earth's population by over 90% and limit population growth to 0%

youtube.com/watch?v=83T8XFYeIks

They removed it in a suspicious video and destroyed it. But not before clearly showing us all the sides :^)

I know, genderqueen. I descibed myself first and foremost.

I finished in June, and in September my gf is going to Denmark for a PhD program there, so I decided to spend these months in my last decent vacation

Unless... Unless you shouldn't take things literally, and it referred to keep only 500 000 000 people with western quality of life, while the remaining 3rd worlders were to be herded like cattle, and left to live and die in miserable conditions just to be the needed workforce, the base of the pyramid.

The world isnt overpopulated as such, sonce niggers dont make anything and therefore dont consume anythig.
Literally like 80% of te worlds consumption is the europe us and china

I've lived in Georgia my whole life and have never heard of these

what's the letter at bottom right

Did anyone find any possible happenings for around Aug.14 2016 that could be related to this?

Rio games? Not sure what else is going on around that date

This should be true for citizenship in general.
But what do you do with the people born in your country who cant pass? Do they become immigrants?

the cube was removed for this:

They were sure that the plan would be ready for that date but now realize they are failing and hide again later to add a new date.

This I think.

I wanna know what the bottom says.

babbys_first_utopian_vision.exe

>Kill everyone that isn't white
That's not what's advocated at all. They want to eliminate 90% of whites, 90% of Asians, 90% of blacks, etc, with the goal being to maintain the exact same ethnic ratios there are right now

found it, kike related ofc

jewishjournal.com/rabbijohnrosovesblog/item/terezin_a_poem_by_hanus_hachenburg_zl

>if you want to speed up technological development you need a growing economy
Nope

Here's some info you'll find no where else.

FYI the "black sun" , gold rimmed black halo, the muslim star and crescent have been misinterpreted throughout the ages.

These symbols are representative of the solar eclipse of the Day of the Lord God

Is this at Denver too?

Biological suit and a soldier, whilst fighting occurs in the heavens?

Bio weapon release when

"They shall beat theird swords into plowshears"

>You can't maintain a stable population and care for a sizeable elderly population at the same time - we rely on each generation being larger than the one that preceded it in order to care for the elderly

That only goes for the boomers because there are so many of them. After they are dead the population will be stable

You know, you could just google the artists of that Denver stuff and read what they have to say about them instead of coming up with wild interpretations

zingmagazine.com/drupal/node/2039

>Then here I have children sleeping amid the debris of war and this warmonger is killing the dove of peace, but the kids are dreaming of something better in the future and their little dream goes behind the general and continues behind this group of people, and the kids are dreaming that [peace] will happen someday. See how the little dream becomes something really beautiful, that someday the nations of the world will abandon war and come together.

>What happened up on top here, when we were painting the mural at our studio at a shopping mall, some people who had their kids killed by gang violence came and said, “What are you going to paint up there?” I said, “Well, I have to look at the drawings.” They said, “Could you put my boy or my girl up there? She was killed.” And then they told us her name, Jennifer. This girl, Jennifer, was killed by a young man. She went to help her friend who was hiding with her baby from a man in a motel someplace, and they didn’t have anything to eat or diapers. So Jennifer took her some money and the boyfriend followed her. When Jennifer got to the motel room, the man followed her in and shot her right there dead and then dragged her friend and the child out. So her parents wanted her portrait put up there. They must have told other folks, because before I knew it other people came and said, “I know you, you painted [Jennifer] up there. Could you paint my son, Troy.” So now it’s got like ten kids here, all killed by gang violence in Denver. So the mural took on a new meaning that we hadn’t anticipated. Almost all these kids in here are real people. I put in my granddaughters and their little friends from elementary school. Like more than twenty-five kids from around the schools are in that mural.

>The conspiracy theorists have interpreted it in the most naive way, I could say, like they think I advocate war and all these horrible stories.

The world is overpopulated, we just mask it with technology. Think about it; if everyone went outside and hunted/foraged for their own food and fuel, how long would we last? How long until all the animals and trees get eaten and burned, like what happened in Haiti? We're being propped up by industrial agriculture, coal, and oil. In the long run, 7 billion is far too many.

It's a ridiculously easy problem to solve, too. Offer basic income in exchange for sterilization, and the problem sorts itself out in a few generations.

Serious question. Why do you think the world is overpopulated?

Honestly, we do need some form of population control again. With all the crutches available leading to mass reproduction there's no longer any survival of the fittest and look at what it's breeding.

He's subscribed to some of Malthus's ideas beyond the idea of rent. Pity really

Can someone explain this one?

Overpopulation is a gradient, not a threshold. I'm saying that the less people there are, the more resources there are per capita and the simpler our society can be since we no longer need as many technological workarounds. Too few people, however, and resources have trouble moving from place to place. 500 million seems like a good target.

...really? He just explained it. We're banking on renewable energy to maintain our unsustainable lifestyles as it is.

I think scientifical/technological progress with 500 million would be very slow compared to 7 billion. Supply and demand makes us focus on improving things. Also poor people will always exist, even if you reduce human population to 1000, there will be poor/low waged people as we need to build the economical hierarchy/pyramid to set up a society.

I think today's population is okay from technological progress/advancement perspective. But we need to fix our social/political views(talking about western liberals in charge).

Sounds like the Team Rocket motto:
>Prepare for trouble! Make it double! To protect the world with devastation! To unite all people within our nation! To denounce the evil of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie! James! Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight! Meowth. That's right

>I think scientifical/technological progress with 500 million would be very slow compared to 7 billion.
I don't really see this as a bad thing. We don't need everything to change every 5 years. Every 50 would be fine instead.

The way I like to think about it is in terms of space/land. Think about your 10 nearest neighbors. Now imagine they're gone and all their land is yours. Now imagine this is the case for everyone. We would be much less dependent on each other since each person would have more resources of their own (wood for fuel, land to grow food/hunt on, minerals on their property, etc.). In general I think society would be more robust and fault-tolerant; dependency creates points of failure.

Got your point, I think difference between you and me are based on our priorities. Fine with that.

kek

No, they just can't vote

I just wanted to live out a quiet relaxed life as a NEET after joining the military and getting discharged with a pension..

WHY DO CUNTS WITH SO MUCH MONEY AND POWER HAVE TO FUCKING TRY RUINING MY GODDAMN ETERNAL VACATION.

I JUST

WANT

PEACE

AND

QUIET.

Citizens generally get alot more than just the right to vote.

holy shit turkey poster, hows your country going?

Chaotic. Everyone is waiting for the 2nd happening.