Come to Sup Forums/ six months ago to laugh at racists and cranky anti semites and prove them wrong

>come to Sup Forums/ six months ago to laugh at racists and cranky anti semites and prove them wrong
>recently realise that Hitler was right about everything

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You've swallowed the red pill, whether you like it or not.

Nice. Another fucking CTR thread. Why don't you just fuck off kike?

This isn't tumblr where you get to shout retarded ideas unchallenged in a safe space, welcome to Sup Forums

it took you six fucking months to figure out that you and your ilk were the crazy ones???

It means you're very gullible OP

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life

Are we replying this to every thread now just for good measure?

you learned the truth and it set you free
>Sup Forums is always right

Is the red pill actualy a anti psychotic pill ?

>WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?
What the education will never do: teach you unbiased facts.

The Red Suppository is next. Get ready.

We're not even close to done, Google who George Soros has funded.

From there the rabbit hole only gets deeper

>Unbiased
>Sup Forums of all places
Don't talk such rot.

yes

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

I've been away for a couple of days and something major has clearly happened. Lots of shill threads and untold butt thirst about said shill threads.

Trump in trouble, can't tell if serious this time don't know details, still about Muslim mother?

Wtf is CTR?

Butthurt

kek

looks like you're fucked

We told you that Sup Forums is always right, but you didn't listen. Why didn't you listen?

Many different types of people come to pol. I am an libertarian leftist and I enjoy pol the most out of any place on the internet.

Mainly because I hate 'liberals' with a passion, even more so than I hate racists.

A personal favorite

Please, please fuck off bad to Plebbit. I can't stand you fucking sponge children who come here and have their opinions changed. This board is for people to discuss opinions they always had, people with real personalities, not fucking sheltered cuck teenagers who haven't even seen the world yet.

Fuck off.

This happened

>get out potential voter

This is why left have more voters

>muh secret club!
>muh Sup Forums / reddit rivalry

Fucking kill yourself.

praise kek

Yeah he was right about everything.
Pic related.

Gas yourself faggot

>thinking hitler would allow the subhuman like degeneracy you shitskins partake in

? If your opinions don't change after reading and discussing, (I'll use the leftist defend mechanism now, don't be mad) that person is dumb. If you don't evolve your opinions and only stick to the things you knew when you were a shitkid all your life I mean.

>opinions do not evolve when reading further into the subject
textbook libtard mindset, gas yourself please

not this time

Ayyy triggered

welcome to the club aussie now go take some more pills and remember Sup Forums is always right, go learn about soros, go read wikileaks shitlery stuff, go look at the clinton foundation threads, you will come to see why we do what we do, this place hilariously enough is a bastion of sanity in a political quagmire of shit known as our world.

>implying the words of a third world shitskinned subhuman mean anything

Y-you too

He needs our power. Sup Forums needs to understand we need to do it more. Every day from morning until night...

Are you weak to the point that you are being influenced after only a few weeks scrolling Sup Forums?

You nigger faggot

>feminists are being used by jews to destroy western civilisation
What have you done to me Sup Forums?

could be he was a leftycuck straight out of college with no concept of how the fuck the world actually works thinking he would be an ebin troll and got properly shat on.

Can someone explain why hitler decided to kill the jews? They are not the same than the jews who have the control so why?
(sorry i'm learnin english)

He didn't. He wanted to relocate them to Palestine. Look up the Haavara Agreement.

the thing is they really are, jews have an entire history of getting thrown the fuck out of countries for thousands of years cause their all dicks, its like a requirement in order to be a jew or some shit, its impressive.
thing is its simply more overt now, the stupid shit like central banking and FEDesque shit has always been around via jewish bullshit and retardation, the fuckers always fund chaos and bullshit like what is always happening now ad they collectively have always hated everyone thats not them.

free labour is probably the main reason for making concentration camps

Because the Holocaust didn't happen. Yes there were internment camps. Yes a lot of people died in them. No it wasn't go Zyklon B. Most of the people who died weren't even Jews.

most of them were actually gypsies, russians and faggots actually.

i tought about it, in my country there is so much propaganda, always jews victimisation, it never ends, and our government is truly pro-israƫl. It's really annoying, our proper government is destroying the country by all the possible ways...

Welcome to the club

Assimilation is complete.

never take Sup Forums seriously m8, just come here for some bantz and a laugh.

I only come here because I'm a depressed loner

Trump is not in trouble.
Trump won the primaries, Hillary stole the primaries.
Polls showed a sharp rise in support for Trump after the DNC so they went ahead and changed their methodology. Reuters went ahead and applied it on all past polls too for good measure.
The polls are weighted now against Trump and do not reflect reality.

Reality is that it's impossible to find Hillary supporters on the street. Any democrats that would have voted for their party would do it for Bernie, but no way are they going to do it for Hillary. The Democrat vote is about to be split between the zombies who vote Hillary, the Sanders people who vote Trump, and the Sanders people who vote for someone like Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

Trump meanwhile is busy rallying people and redpilling them on Hillary's theft of the Democrat nomination, hinting at election fraud.

Don't believe the lugenpresse. Their shilling and Correct The Record is a desperate attempt to swing public opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

Great vid famalam

AM I WORTHY?

this vid is not accessible in my country, censored, i'll watch it with a vpn

I never know how seriously to take this shit...

Im saving this as copypasta to trigger shills

fight it like the left fights the don
itll work i swear

First of all, you know the Holocaust was a complete fraud and never proven by scientific studies, right?

Yes cause if i trust my government the war was hitler vs jews, but my old grandpa escaped two times from concentration camp, then was mp45 killed, a lot people gone in here, but today, normal people wo were sent here are not mentionned, just the poor jews... it's so disrespectfull

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg

So i've seen there is a problem, and we don't lean history facts, our books are edited by jews, so jew jew jew jew stuff about WW2, nothing about the others

Exactly!

I think you are ready user:
sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

He wasn't right about his battle strategies LOL

If you prefer audio to text, here's the original audio from the speech I've linked you:
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Well, Hitler had a heart condition and was afraid to die without accomplishing everything he had planned for Germany.

So he rushed his plans, knowing that his enemies wouldn't let Germany alone anyway.

Meh, he fucked a lot of things up. Diplomatically as well. If he played things differently and let the Italians act as a go-between, he probably could have brought England in as an ally.

Instead he sperged out and acted too nakedly. The war was really close, and the Germans were just way too arrogant and aggressive. If they cooled their jets a bit and acted more cunningly, they could have won.

What they did to Bobby Fischer is explained by Michael Jackson here at 1:02.

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc

It's probably what they're doing to Trump right now.

England was in the hands of the jews since WWI.

France and England could have avoided the outcomes of both wars, but they trusted the Zionists who stabbed Germany in the back.

Crash Team Racing, it's a bretty good kart racer from the late 90's featuring characters from the Crash Bandicoot series.

England's royal family was pro-Hitler.

By the way this will trigger Sup Forums.

>tfw even a black supremacist was more redpilled than most of modern Sup Forums

Yeah, but Churchill was a puppet of the jews.

Its no coincidence in WW1 most of the true young English nobility were wiped out wholesale in Flanders, as well as the working British soldiers whose bloodlines had built the empire.

That's why world war one was so much more significant for us, it tore the heart of Britian out.

It's a bit obscure to me yet why WW1 started in the first place. The murder of Franz Ferdinand doesn't seem to me as a reasonable trigger as history tries to imply.

Can you help me with some unbiased information on that?

Listen to Blueprint for Armageddon.

Germany was an ascendant power that wanted to be acknowledged. Everyone else in the old order wanted them put down like the upstart they were.

Otto von Bismarck had carefully weaved a political web of alliances that kept Europe at peace through a delicate equilibrium that was fraying after his death.

Germany saw the situation in Austria-Hungary as an opportunity to assert itself as a legitimate power. Everyone else saw it as good time to put them in their place.

No one had any experience with mechanized warfare and it was far more devastating than almost anyone had guessed. Since everyone was losing so much and going so much into debt, they kept falling for the "sunk cost" fallacy and dumping more and more into the war in a hope to win and recoup their costs.

Saved. I think the black frustrations golem just need to be pointed in the right direction. Too bad I have no interest in black culture and won't influence their online communities. But I think others are.