I can attack you but you can't attack me

>I can attack you but you can't attack me.

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/08/panic-mode-khizr-khan-deletes-muslim-immigration-law-firm-website
anncoulter.com/columns/2016-08-03.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you can't turn the other cheek to something like that, you really have no place being president.

Liberal logic.

I'm worried about your wife. She's so quiet. I feel bad for you and your family. Your son will always be a hero. Are you sure your wife doesn't have anything to say? I'd really like her to tell us how she feels....
OMG now I too am beating up on Goldstar Families! TEH HORRORS!

>I can insult you all I want but if you reply then I can insult you even more

That's just liberalism in a nutshell though.

that's because Mr. Khan is a pure and innocent father of a gold star family, while trump is a dark black soul without moral and decency and the father of a family of demons.

>"I want to prevent people like you from entering my country"
>not the first insult

Wow OP are you really this dumb?

>people like you
the sandnigger admited that he's a terrorist?

Fuckin dune coon lecturing us about the constitution, fuckin lol

Literally funds terrorism
Literally paid by terrorists
Literally links Hillary to LaFarge to ISIS
Still gets on tv to talk shit to a guy who actually lived this country
Khan needs to be hanging from the Torch of the Statue of Liberty

How is a policy proposal an insult against Khan specifically? It's not like he would even have to worry, he's already a naturalized citizen. This is the essence of left wing logic: take any political disagreement and conflate it with a personal slight.

Couldn't have said it better.

How does your son being killed in war, or a JUSTIFIED police shooting give you some kind of moral high ground? Like who the fuck are you?

Because his son died fighting for your country. But really I don't give a shit about this muslim or his son who killed himself signing up to murder sand niggers for globalist corporations.

This guys was the biggest, most obvious, shit tier bait target the DNC could possibly contrive and Trump fell right for it hook line and sinker. Going after this guy at all was completely retarded. Trump is either a complete fucking moron or is trying to lose.

Are Pakis street shitters too?

All I could think about when I heard this guy speak was "POO"

Because apparently democracy is actually a blood cult where you have to sacrifice something to have legitimacy.

Obviously his Army son wasn't good enough to be SF or a CIA Contractor, otherwise Shillary would have left him to die too...

Yes you literal autist, that's how it works.

>that's because Mr. Khan is a pure and innocent father

jihadwatch.org/2016/08/panic-mode-khizr-khan-deletes-muslim-immigration-law-firm-website

>Panic mode: Khizr Khan deletes Muslim immigration law firm website

Maybe if you're not a social retard without any sense of empathy you'd realize how a law abiding muslim citizen would take it personally and feel threatened by such a policy.

Shit, I've seen this board chimp out just over anecdotes of white people having been treated a little bit differently in Asia, not even barred. But why should I even try to explain this to you, you're full of yourself just like everyone else on this board.

>Sup Forums is one person
for your information, Sup Forums is a board of peace

#NotAll/pol/

so, take your lefty/muslim hate speech and piss off, you intollerant piece of shit.

>no place being president
Says who?

A president can send people to their deaths. He can surely defend himself verbally from someone who slanders him.

Besides, Trump isnt president yet (but thanks for the vote of confidence!) and can defend himself from someone who is trying to sully his name during an election cycle

Fuck you you stupid nigger.

You're right, it's not one person, it's a lot of people parroting the same opinions over and over while eagerly jumping on anyone who expresses opinions to the contrary.

Wont work.

>Are Pakis street shitters too?

Yes

>Maybe if you're not a social retard without any sense of empathy you'd realize how a law abiding muslim citizen would take it personally and feel threatened by such a policy.

Says the retard who gets empathy confused with sympathy. Now that's an insult, you see, conflating you with people who have actual, clinical mental disabilities when you're just a run of the mill dumbass.

Just because you CHOOSE to take something personally does not make it a personal insult.If Donald Trump went out on TV and said every single muslim was a massive piece of shit, then sure, but him suggesting that we TEMPORARILY put a hold on immigration from nations where muslim terrorist groups are operating, which would not effect someone like Khan in the slightest, is an insult only to people who are determined to be insulted. Go to your safe space and get some play doh.

Has he cut his wifes head off yet?

Ann Coulter wrote an excellent article on this POS sand nigger scum bag.
anncoulter.com/columns/2016-08-03.html

I don't have any sympathy for this guy; I can't really feel bad for the personal tragedy of a person I never talked to. I do see why he would feel insulted when friends and family he knows who live outside of the US would be considered "undesirable" if they want to immigrate. That is empathy, not sympathy.

>if it's not personal for one person it is for the other

You're retarded. That's not how it always works. Just an example for your pea-sized brain: whenever there's collateral damage in an accident or in a war you think the person causing problems always makes it personal? You think the victims don't take it personally?

Did Khan's son get killed by Muslims?

>I don't have any sympathy for this guy; I can't really feel bad for the personal tragedy of a person I never talked to. I do see why he would feel insulted when friends and family he knows who live outside of the US would be considered "undesirable" if they want to immigrate. That is empathy, not sympathy.

Yeah it's a little late to claiming emotional objectivity when your whole argument is pathos.

See? No one responded to you until now. Anyone jump on you?

Truth will out.

If you shill your enemies, they win.

>You're retarded.

Is that the only insult you have?

>You're retarded. That's not how it always works. Just an example for your pea-sized brain: whenever there's collateral damage in an accident or in a war you think the person causing problems always makes it personal? You think the victims don't take it personally?

Oh I see, advocating for the restriction on immigration based on extenuating circumstances, a policy that has been consistently upheld as constitutional by the courts in the past, is akin to Trump running over Khans son with one of his sports cars. Though I think Khan might be a little more mad if Trump had walked up and shot him, just throwing that out there.

But if anyone and everyone gets to declare something insulting, fine; my mother was nearly killed in a SCUD missile strike, a mentor of mine took shrapnel in the neck from a VBIED, an officer I served under got shot in the neck by a 7.62 , meanwhile the Army wouldn't call in an airstrike, (presumably they didn't want to risk "offending" anyone if the strike went off-course and inflicted "collateral damage") and almost everyone in the patrol was killed or wounded, and another friend of mine had both his legs blown off by an IED in a separate incident. So since offense is now the basis for policy, maybe I find it personally fucking insulting that we would let in the sort of people who would do shit like like that, the sort of people who wasted Khan's son in the first place. Maybe I think you're a fucking asshole for even suggesting it. So are you really sure you want to play this sort of game with me?

Dumbass, this conversation is about why Khan felt insulted. The only thing that I argued was "Khan was insulted by Trump's proposals and a hypothetical law abiding muslim person would likely feel this way". That's it, nothing more. I did not advocate for or against immigration. I did not lavish praise onto Khan or his son. I was only arguing that it was reasonable for him to feel indignant, not whether it was "right" or "wrong" to feel that way. I didn't even intend the example to be a perfect (or even good) analogy, merely to show how one party can take things personally while the other doesn't for some situations.

I'm not going to let you continue pissing away your rage at me and accusing me of saying things I never said, so have fun here by yourself.

> (You)
>Dumbass, this conversation is about why Khan felt insulted. The only thing that I argued was "Khan was insulted by Trump's proposals and a hypothetical law abiding muslim person would likely feel this way". That's it, nothing more. I did not advocate for or against immigration. I did not lavish praise onto Khan or his son. I was only arguing that it was reasonable for him to feel indignant, not whether it was "right" or "wrong" to feel that way. I didn't even intend the example to be a perfect (or even good) analogy, merely to show how one party can take things personally while the other doesn't for some situations.

Then you have missed the entire point of this conversation you mouth breathing mongoloid, I never said that I doubted Khan was "offended" , my position was merely that it was irrelevant what he felt, Trump didn't know who fuck he was, Khan attacked Trump first, then cried foul when he responded. There is no such thing as objective offense, especially when the other party does not have any clue that your FEEFEEs have been hurt. I said you confused with empathy with sympathy, because I understand your position from the perspective of Khan, its just that the perspective is stupid and nonsensical for reasons that have already been explained, so therefor he doesn't get sympathy from me, and nice try with moving the goal post to encompass a "hypothetical" 3rd person when you damn well know I was only referring to Khan. You can construct all the Motte and Bailies you want.

>I'm not going to let you continue pissing away your rage at me and accusing me of saying things I never said, so have fun here by yourself.

Yeah don't let the door hit your ass on the way out bitch.

I wish he died and not his son.

at least his son loved America.

wrong motherfucker

Drumpfkins, everyone.

Last thing we need is a president whose fan club consists of easily triggered manchildren who are also incapable of forming arguments

>which would not effect someone like Khan in the slightest
It'd effect his business.

Lol well yeah, but I don't think thats something he would want to say in front of TV cameras.