Poltards BTFO, the F-35 is OWNAGE

> According to the Israelis, it was impossible to wipe the smiles off the faces of the Americans after a week of trial runs of the Stealth jets at a US Air Force base. The data was excellent, all the planes were fit for service and available, the hits were good and the results were perfect. The expression “almost too good to be true” exactly describes the Israeli air force’s view of the Stealth aircraft.

Russia BTFO
Iran BTFO
Stormcucks BTFO
pol BTFO

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/08/israel-air-force-prepares-for-receiving-f-35-jets.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Tears
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvtU8QdpJPU
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asPTAL5xk18&start2=&authorName=aphrocarlin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck do Israel know about war?

They lost to fireworks and ak's

their army is shit

im so fucking erect

One can only assume they have already sold all the tech to China by now.

And you believe that? It's not like they're going to publicly say "man this sucks, I sure hope the Mohammad clan doesn't attack us in the next 20 years because wow our planes are shit now."

Why would i be btfo? We're getting like 70 of these, you fucking kiwi faggot, your airforce can't fly, just like your faggot national symbol.

>On July 26, Israeli history was made in Dallas, Texas, when “Israeli” fighter aircraft model F-35, “Stealth,” took off on its maiden flight and successfully passed an examination of its overall system.

>Another advantage is the tremendous number of simulator practice lessons that are available on the Stealth aircraft. “The training concept behind the F-35,” an Israeli military party told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity, “is to spend 50% of training practice on real flights and 50% in flight simulator practice. This is a revolutionary change. Today, only 8% of flight practice in Israel’s air force takes place in a simulator. The Stealth will greatly bump up this number. This translates into great savings with regard to maintenance of the planes and flight fitness of the pilots. It will also compensate for the expense of the Stealth’s spare parts. In general it is ultimately supposed to lower maintenance costs of a Stealth squadron, perhaps to the level of an F-15 squadron,” an Israeli air force source told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity.

>"""""""""""""sold"""""""""""""
you mean stolen through the company servies by the chinese gook army?

>can blow up from thunder
>f-22's stealth paint, even in 5 times the right amount, got washed off by rain
>no software for the guns until 20s
Mate, at least out failures don't cost half a trillion.

Like the 2 times they beat all the surrounding Arapes?

sounds like someone's mad they have to protect us ;^)

its just made to counter your S-300 and S-400, mongol

You are like a African Nigger crying that we throw away 20% of our food.

No, I am like a white poor man watching a nigger waste thousands on gold-coated teeth.
But not the terrible might of clouds, evidently.

>trillion dollar aircraft produces results that are favourable
You would hope so.

The Americans waste the money because they can.
You would do the same if you did not run out of countries and people to pillage.

>his country doesn't have an Airforce
BTFO

I think the african nigger analogy is more pertinent

I look forward to watching the germans invade you with their army of anti Semites

again

You mean to tell me all the F-35 bashing was just propaganda from liberals and non-NATO members?

Wow, what a surprise!

Of course it was

wow pathetic b8 m8

This is a rare flag that appears every 9,999,999 post -- screenshot to /r/Sup Forums or jews will come to your house

keep defending our skies from the indos and gooks, ausfag. There's a good little goyim

or the reverse, like OPs story.

Just some propaganda to divert our attention from the fact we could have spent the money on something else?

Settle down west island. Why are you so mad?

>Cuckmany
>Army

You have no clue do you discount Australia?

Russian radar stations in Syria monitoring the excercises, report that F-35 is indeed a splendid aircraft: they tracked it from the moment it took off to landing and can say avionics are quite good.

Though there`s been reports of western Radars having difficulties tracking them for whatever reason - but fear not, would such issue occur that you lose your own planes on own radars: just make a call, we`ll be gladly able to tell you its exact location.

Pity about the YF23

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Tears
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvtU8QdpJPU

thats a bit rich coming from you gypsie

their arab/aryan death squads will be with you shortly. I'm kinda hoping they finish the job this time

S-so it can actually take off in the rain now?

The aircraft almost certainly had a reflector lens on the bottom of it to bump it's RCS up to that of a normal light aircraft, even the USAF can't track the things when they're running full stealth.

lol my retarded kiwi friend you need to open you eyes to the fact that modern weapons programs are about money note defence.

Oh, I dunno, something back in the 50s and 60s about kicking every Arab nation around them around like a ball.

>even the USAF can't track the things when they're running full stealth.
That just tells you how shit USAF is

Yeah exactly, wtf

>their arab/aryan death squads will be with you shortly. I'm kinda hoping they finish the job this time
>Imblying mudshits know how to fight
>Imblying modern Germans are Aryan

This is almost Canada level shitposting.

Russian radar magic eh Ivan?

I don't know why anyone ever doubted it would be good

> implying you got more than a couple of rusty rifles between you all

You`d be surprised - theres number of military fields we are best in the world and ahead of rest. Missiles and air defence are among them.

>Arab "wars"
You can't be serious..

Israël confirmed to fall in the next war.
Should have bought Rafales ;^)

>implying you got more than a couple of rusty rifles between you all
>tfw we sell kebab weapons
>tfw our army is still better equipped and trained than the German army

Why do neocan cucks have to shill on Sup Forums

do you realize you've been found out? read it and weep.

This is pretty ace. Fun watching arab dogs get BTFO

if only those mouthbreathers read the Torah ;)

Leviticus 18:6 No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord

>be an obese american pilot (over 300kg)
>this starts playing youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asPTAL5xk18&start2=&authorName=aphrocarlin
>try to climb on your plane
>get shot
>after 30 minutes finally get in your seat (with a bullet in the chest)
>plane can't take off
>after 10 tries it's decided to remove the burgers reserve
>finally take off
>die of starvation before the fly is over
>crash on a syrian hospital

perhaps you'll join them then. That would be even better. It would guarantee your genocide

thank you uncle sam.

>tfw we are going to send more troops to Zabul
>tfw when we send troops in every shithole NATO went though
>tfw kebab don't even think of attacking us

I live right next to the base they've been working them all over on.

They're fucking loud. They sound weird. But they're flying.

>Sound weird
Any way to elaborate? Or videos of what makes them sound different than any other jet?

You really think they will sell you this plane after the coup and all the accusations made by erdoroach ? kek

Bring Matza avoiding all border's customs

Have you had a chance to see a 35B meme around with the vertical landing and hovering?

It's fucking weird seeing a jet just sit there perfectly stationary in the air.

>be french
>get run over

The Turks are going to warm up more to the Russians now as well, the relationship between Turkey and the US has been damaged pretty badly.

Add to that the fact that the Turks have been locked out of Syria and Iraq (and therefore the region in general) and you have a NATO ally cosying up to a resurgent Russia in geopolitics.

>pay $1.500,000,000,000 for literally a plane
>it can't fly on rainy days, windy days, cloudy days, requires 20 hours of maintenance per one hour flight time, stealth tech doesn't work, worse than 40 year old planes other than the engine
>completely useless in war
>China already bought the plans and flight data from Israel for mere billions anyways so it's already obsolete
We got Jewed from both ends on this one. A useless aircraft in exchange for another $1.5 trillion in debt (over $10 trillion in debt once all the interest is factored in)

Imagine if Erdogan still gets the planes and then gives one or two for the russian to study them and find flaws in the stealth or radar system.

kek

>pay $1.500,000,000,000 for literally a plane
Oh thank God we didn't pay a buck fifty for figuratively a plane.

>this meme plane

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

They have a distinct kind of whine to them. Maybe just because I've lived here forever and heard F 14s, 15s, 16s, 18s, 22s flying overhead almost my whole life it just sounds weird to my ears.

Unfortunately no.

yes they will. actually we are planning to buy some vertical landing variants for our new carrier.

there were 3 coups in Turkey since Turkey joined the nato. they never sanctioned us because of coups.

Saying it doesn't make it true

I love how they parade it around like it is not a fucking waste of money and time.

Gr8 b8 I give you 8/8 sage

Bigger and better equipd then yours. For sure.

You got 60 years to follow up on modern warfare.

A art of war that got invented by guess who?

Fuck off shill, he's right and what he's saying has been known for more than a year

You're just trying to undermine "Thanks for correcting the record"

>me it can't fly in rain and thunder
>le gun not work

I want these memes to end

Wait, wtf, thunder?!

I'd be happy if I was getting them for free too.

>Erdogan accusing the US to be behind the coup
>Starting to become friend with Putin
>Bad relations between Turkey and USA

>bbbut they are our friends, gibb F-35 meme plane plox

>USA stronkk!

>A art of war that got invented by guess who?

not the germans

Americucks would probably still keep them in NATO.

>v-valuable and loyal ally, pls s-stay we need your land for our missiles

Got to see one a few months ago alongside a 35A. Unfortunately I've never been able to see a Harrier so it was the first time I've seen anything vertical and it was like something out of a fucking videogame, it can literally just sit there perfectly gyroed and stationary and turn and meme around.

Also I don't remember it sounding weird but it was a different sound to the F-15/16/22s.

> tfw gypsies think they can remain neutral

Literally just SAM-technology, because the US don't need to focus on SAM development because their air force is the Air Defense

LITERALLY

Nice proxy, Vatnik

independent ar*b states were mistakes. UK shouldnt allow them to be independent.

Every radar can detect a stealth jet.
Thats no magic klingon stealth device.

B2 F117 F22 F35 all show up on radar.
Guess what kid. Radar can detect rain drops and even clouds. So if you sit infront of your screen and see a golf ball size object flying mach 1.2 at 30k feet you know its not a golf ball.

The only onse having problem tracking them are 3 world nation sam systems. The missels radar is not as advanced and powerfull as modern systems.

Look at those puny wings.

I don't think those things can fly.

wrong board
>>/k/

Imagine if the chinese didn't already steal/buy the tech.

Good thing they can't manufacture anything to be anywhere north of 80% of the original.

which is why the very same israelis were clamoring for the f15se just a few months ago right? shill harder

Don't worry kiwi bear, keep sending your qts here and we'll protect your cuck sheds from the maoris.

>According to the Israelis

None of what he said is right

a child in africa could eat that

why are buying f-35s anyway? what will you do? bomb boat-people.

But it was, it was invented by them when they overran your country in the time it takes to microwave a hotpocket at the beginning of WWII

Stealth makes it harder to detect

A golf ball moving at mach 1.6 400km away is really hard to see, if not impossible, mostly due to background noise and radar horizon

w-we had qts?

They literally only managed to get some irrelevant tech from the hacking of contractors
They never got anything revolutionary

Yes. Then we can remove boat roaches with plausible deniability.

>What plane?

Mate there's something about the kiwi accent on a good looking female.

Do you mean that after 20+ years of development, your obese penguin is finally starting to approach something vaguely resembling working condition? Congrats.

That's right, sure there are a ton of reports of it being an expensive piece of shit but reports released by America and Israel say it's great now

IT's not like a country would have incentive to exaggerate their warfighting capabilities and placate taxpayers angry at spending a fuckton of money on a plane that will never be useful because anytime you need such stealth you're going against a nuclear power and you will have a nuclear war not a conventional one

Modern Warfare and Blitzkrieg are not the same thing.

Nowadays most of the wars are based on asymmetric warfare.

The US have their own doctrines, the soviets (and then the Russians) too.

Blitzkrieg was just a transition

>*looks at PAK FA*