How did Trump blow his lead already?

How did Trump blow his lead already?

Being Trump.

/thread

Good job (((correcting the record))) lads

more like that dickwad blew his load early

lols

fpbp

khan fucked us. the supposed second round of Wikileaks and the debates can still save us i think.

fpbp

Dubs of truth.
It's too early to use polls as an effective tool yet.

FUCK YOU SHILL !

t. Nate Silver, during the primary

>Trump objectively fucked up, even big Trumpers like Newt Gringrich are admitting he misstepped
>HURR YOU CAN'T CRITICISE GOD-EMPEROR HERE THIS IS MA SAFE-SPACE YOU SHILL HURRRRR CORRECT THE RECORD

I feel like people tend to misread Nate Silver and his site. Like he has said multiple times that we are far too early to accurate predict the outcome of the election and that these conglomeration of the polls only reflects them as they are currently, not how they will be during the election proper.

Muslims

And it was YUUUGE compared to his tiny hands anyway.

Too bad it's almost over.

>tfw when America almost elected the birther retard
>tfw GOP is YUUUGELY retarded

Thank you for Correcting the Record, 0.01$ dollars has been deposited to your account.

Thanks Finland, I'm saving up for a trip to your country

Gonna make sure I check out Club Swagga :)

dAMN i HATE TRUMP NOW. im #cruzzinaRTILARYFORHILLARTY

President Trump. Get used to it.

Reddit is definitely insanely unfair to him and the media is also. Everyone saying his shit on a veteran just because he called some inflammatory mudslime very emotional or something. All considered, 25% is pretty good. I'm gonna be voting with that in mind.

Kys you bucktoothed faggot..

Oh and thanks for correcting the record

>I feel like people tend to misread Nate Silver and his site.

Like yourself?

His polls plus model builds in expected changes along with historical evidence, and gives Clinton a 69% chance.

OP posted his polls only model, which only factors current polling and likely changes until the election.

His nowcast, which only reflects things as they currently are, which is what you're talking about, has Clinton at 88.6%