The new goal of the lgbt community

I'm sure that many of you may be aware of this but lgbt is finally starting the movement for pedophilia and this is just terribly wrong and disgusting, what can we do to stop this cancer from being legalized?

Other urls found in this thread:

tv2.no/nyheter/8489997/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html
youtu.be/H8JoXtiAqM4
vimeo.com/156075480
youtu.be/_YmDcCpD1gc
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"what slippery slope?" they said

whats next, necrophilia? zoophilia? some alien sexual thing?

Being a fag is still disgusting.

I think they're moving the Overton Window to make faggotry acceptable. Unfortunately Trump and the GOP convention have basically taken the issue off the table.

FFS

What a time to be alive, wow

> new

If I ever see one post about this on Facebook I will excoriate that person so hard and I don't care how many bridges I burn doing it

Next is female on male rape

I'm saying new because they are starting it officially now, they already tried talking to the UN to worldwide legalize our previous months back

This is obviously the next step in their agenda, every time we give in they will search for an even more degenerate thing to protest about and try to normalise.

This is what you get when you ban shagging some of the stragglers in the old paddock out back after some yakka. Have you seen any pedophiles in Canada after they legalised sucking donkey dick?

Rattle your dags, Americans.

in other news, sweedenstan is testing chemical "cure" for the pedofiles there:
thay are useing a drug called Degarelix, which makes the testosteron production stop
tv2.no/nyheter/8489997/

Most paedophiles wouldn't even want this.
They know what they are and they know it is wrong and therefore they never act on it.
LGBT activism is a shitfest anyway and if you were to be a faggot you still shouldn't want to be associated with them.

I swear to god I can smell the VB wafting off of this post.

wasn't Indonesia doing something similar?

So changing their hormonal equilibrium into that of a women?
Because woman sure as hell have never been found out to be kiddy fondlers.

Nice

Fucking Aussies...

im not sure
what would you expect, its sweden

i get the whole slippery slope argument

but i really dont think "pedosexual" will catch on. a LOT of people will reject it straight out of the gate and i just cant see major media outlets saying pedofilia is good

>tfw traps are now considered female

I dunno, the left seems to be unable to make up their mind on pedophelia. Some say they support it, others say they should get treatment, others say they should be castrated.

>some alien sexual thing
ayys can be pretty hot tho

Im so tired of the lgbtqasjdfhahfa;fdjhfkjfdldPED
Almost 90% of the aids in this world would be cured if these fags were gassed

That's a kiwi you silly fuck. They fuck sheep.

You underestimate the power of the retards...

This. No parent would ever accept this if it tried to go mainstream.

The left and right both have disagreements amongst themselves. They're groups of people, not Tyranid hiveminds.

Not only AIDS. These irresponsible careless degenerate faggots are a public health danger and should be exterminated.

Whats the diff between a Kiwi and a Tazzie? Tazzies keep it in the family , Kiwis keep it on the farm.

you might be joking but based on prevailing logic they have set up this is a reasonable expectation

they said the same thing about homosex and interracial

>on Sup Forums
>against pedofilia

Kek.
You got me there, that was good.

>you might be joking
I wasn't.
They're already trying really hard to legitimize false rape accusations, it's only natural that they'd try to push LGBTQ+37#39UHN rights to sex whenever and with whomever they want.

If this should ever come to Denmark, they are gonna regret it because we have private groups here willing and ready to "deal" with this kind of demonic shit.

>in the old paddock out back after some yakka
>Rattle your dags
Speak English you damn kiwi.

Fuck off degenerate.

I don't get how men can be attracted to little girls. I can understand lolis since they're miracles of the universe and the driving force of Japan's economy and all, but actual children are annoying, nasty, loud, disgusting, and are a general pain to have around unless you're their parent in which case you HAVE to like them. Not to mention physically there is nothing to be attracted to, literally nothing on a child's body would cause a man to get erect. No tits, no ass, no fully formed vagina. I mean, teenagers I can totally understand since by that stage they're nearing adult. But children? And men that are attracted to little boys and other men are beyond my scope of reasoning and understanding entirely. C'mon son.

>necrophilia

Swedens already got that one covered mate.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html

So when is 'rapist' being recognized as a sexual orientation.

After all, consent is merely a social construct

The lefties without children will want to burn people alive for not supporting pedos. Fact of the matter is anyone with children would rather lynch pedos.

theres a difference between promoting degeneracy and just not making heavy legislation against it.

even the nazis didnt really legislate against degeneracy they just ran propaganda campaigns and it did the trick

wow, i now a lgbt supporter

>lgbt is finally starting the movement
remind me again what this pedo you posted has to do with lgbt?

>on Sup Forums
>thinks he's not a degenerate

Fuck me Sup Forums has been joking about this for years, but they are already going on with pedoshit ? Fucking mememagic, Sup Forums did it again.

This isn't new. NAMBLA tried this before you were even born.

youtu.be/H8JoXtiAqM4 You're not wrong OP pedos are trying to start a movement like the channel in this video you can watch their content to help teenage pedophiles vimeo.com/156075480 boiiiiiii

and putting a rainbow flag on his face doesnt make this an lgbt thing, at all

To be used on all your remaining white males by 2020. Not that you have much test to lower, but still.

We can't stop it all we can do is get comfy and watch the world burn

>"Slippery Slope is a logical fallacy"
Bet they feel stupid now.

You're pretty funny, nambro.

The slippery slope is real. A fallacy doesn't mean that it's not true.

Anyhow who cares all of human civilization is on the brink of complete collapse.

pol is ALWAYS right

How underage you are? Don't you remember NAMBLA? The Dutch "pedo party"?

Anyone can put rainbow flag on something. These people tried to join LGBT community when NAMBLA was new thing but they were kicked out. They try this again and again but people just find it too creepy.

Faggots and niggers.

Again, people who make their sexual preferences to their political opinion

SWEDEN NO. THAT'S NOT TOLERANT.

Male on female rape i hope. Would love to see left eating themselves.

If they ever legalise this shit we seriously need to destroy the goverment and have it replaced.

Why do you think there is such a push to import muslims... it's all making sense now isn't it... the left have ALWAYS wanted to lower age of consent and now they will succeed. Thank fuck I'll be dead by then!

Reminder: You are not a man if you do not kill or severely harm pedos on sight.

but homosexual and interracial was never subject to an "absolutely unacceptable and outright illegal" label. pedofilia has been subject to that label for a long ass time.

Kill yourself you degenerate faggot.

Legalise what? Being pedophile? That's now illegal, but a taboo. Raping children or CP? I doubt it.

>some alien sexual thing?
one can only hope
>tfw no qt ayylmao waifu

*not

No just gas the Jews desu. It's funny because I could trace all of these LGBT bullshit movements back to kikes, if I could be bothered.

Promoting degeneracy to corrupt the moral fabric of society. It's been done many times before.

Don't diddle kids.
youtu.be/_YmDcCpD1gc

>tell me what's next, alien sex?

Sweet about fucken time

>this is what you get when you ban
okay i understood that phrase
>....
wow. just wow. get your English together tanned nigger

Kill yourself

Normies wont get behind this

It wont happen apart from the most fringe leftist groups

if there's grass on the field play ball

Nope. Nothing wrong with it

>most fringe leftist groups
You mean libertarian groups. They're always the most positive about this.

If the left supports it the normies will support it.
anyone who supports pedos needs to be hanged.
The left is going fucking insane.

this
everyone else is brainwashed

It IS going to happen. How could they deny the poor pedos the right to be accepted? After all, it's not their choice. Just like with gays. As long as they don't rape any kiddies, it's all ok. ;^)

Oh don't forget your idol Milo who totally supports fucking kids. But keep blaming those "crazy leftists".
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

>a few dozen pedos try some /r9k/ tier "pedosexual rights" crap
>that means it's the "new goal of the lgbt community" as a whole
just like literally one guy sucks a dog dick and now the whole country must be rife with animal-fucking

americans really are stupid

also just 4 laffs:
youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

Very nice.

>what can we do to stop this cancer from being legalized?

Nope. They made this bed. Let them lie in it. Fuck all those progressive retards.

Yeah, try organising a pedo pride march in any city.

Go ahead.

Sup Forums will probably forget that ancaps and some libertarians support(ed) that shit thanks to degenerate social liberalism.

>inb4 muh statist
>muh freedumbs

easy, we kill all the pedophiles, same as they used to do to the greeks

>if I could be bothered.
lol literally a child

>i could do it if i wanted, i just dun wanna ;_;

>implying animal and alien cocks aren't already being normalised by companies like bad dragon

a piss poor analogy since literally one guy sucks a dog dick and now its legal

How do you make pedophilia legal without diddling kids

Is that a fucking joke?
How is that dude not v&'d yet?

it's already defacto legal, female-on-male rapes (and violent crimes in general) are already basically never actually prosecuted

If kids can consent to a sex change, they can consent to being diddled, no?

>stopping testosterone production
So chemical castration?

Stupid Canadian faggot. 2/10 shit-post.

He has to rape a kid before they can arrest him sadly

>They're groups of people, not Tyranid hiveminds.
Leftists are just zerg factions controlled by different cerebrates with conflicting interests.

Normies will get behind whatever their masonic overlords tell them.

>No parent would ever accept this
History says otherwise. Fucking kids being a bad thing is a modern moral. If you tell people its okay, they will believe its okay. Same as if you tell them it's bad, they will believe its bad. That's how it works