Sup Forums meet up

What would a Sup Forums meet up look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuP-Nv3hX4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we could get rid of the anime shitposters, it would be decent.

A bunch of low class racists getting together to talk about jews.

just add some fedora bronies and you're golden with this pic.

>literally an event made for attention whoring
It wouldn't happen

>Bunch of guys show up to a pub/bar
>After figuring out who and where everyone is, they sit down
>Some of them talk shit about any ethnic people they saw on the way there/in the pub
>The two or three people there who are actually well informed about politics, as well as the /his/ crossposters actually start talking about something interesting or topical
>90% of the other people spend their time trying to shoehorn memes or jokes out loud into the conversation, followed by snorts or rebuttals from most of the other faggots
>The 4 or 5 normal people there get bored and leave
>Several awkward autists are left saying memes out loud at a table and drinking cider or spirits with mixer because none of them drink beer

It has happened.
I saw threads about one that happened in Japan.

It would just be a gathering of roleplayers that pretend they'll actually do something about corruption and other injustices. Events bad enough to become a call to arms has already happened many times but these delusional faggots haven't done shit. They're all talk, if hillary doesn't get arrested and becomes president, these fuckers won't do shit and she'll be just fine and will go on to be recorded in the history books as a great president that proved women could be competent presidents. These people live in a fantasy that their sheckles and own livelihood aren't more important than what should be done. We're all cowards here.

>LOOK AT OUR GUNS
>Most don't know what to do with their hands
>The guys around the girl awkwardly leaning toward her

when the fuck did this happen

I saw a Sup Forums screencap of someone talking about a /fit/ meetup, it was definitely cringeworthy

A while ago.

All these are organized on trs's pool party section.
Its basically a way for redpilled people to find other redpilled people near them then meet up.

Literally a bunch of NEETs of various origin: slavshits, burgers, krauts, brits, chinks and maybe even nigs/ahmeds.
Mostly either fat or walking bones, virgins with zits and laptops with vidya and anime.

Literally Sup Forums meetup v2.0.

That is the most realistic assumption.

Where is there a black person at at Sup Forums meet up?

I don't know why Sup Forums has problems with meetups when TRS has had hundereds of "pool parties" without any hitches and now the Daily Stormer has the Stormer Book Club for meetups. What's the deal Sup Forums? Are we on the ball?

I'll be hosting one tonight at this location since McDonalds is more American as apple pie and soultrain, baseball, nickel-plated knives and cocaine.

wow, I got satan trips, and forgot my image, smgdh

Can we Finally meet somewhere? I live in nrw. We could meet in Luxemburg for example, its near to a lot off people.

too small

Sup Forums cares more about culture than melanin t b h

Only one of them had a gf to bring their gf's boyfriend to the meetup as a chaperone.

Better idea?

I'd be down.

>a bunch of fucking ESL losers
Well, it seems Sup Forums has some real quality representatives

I saw the canacuck thread about them having one too. So far only the worst of this board participate in these events.

Auschwitz.
We all dress up like Jews and make people do things because it's their fault.

Like picture related.

This... Sounds nice

ill be there, ill order 40 nuggies and a big mac so you'll know who i am

No shit. The only people that would go to a meet up for anything other than the day of the rope is the lowest of the low. Not even /r9k/ autists would go to one of these.

What the fuck you think they're gonna do?

> S-sorry sir, no n-n-niggers in our treehouse

I believe he's Ghouls "negro friend". He's a rare redpilled nigger

Two different groups each at one side of a street shouting at the other "blow it out your ass" and "faggots"

actually not a bad idea.

So someone up for a meetup in Köln? I can be there in 2 hours. We can go pray in the cathdral and then get 20 beers and some Wurst.

I hope that order is for the table. I couldn't smoke enough weed to eat 40 nugs and wash it down with a BigMac.

really? no nips? We need them. The Jews fear the Samurai.

We might be reading passages of pic related with normies wondering what the fuck we're talking about

Sounds fun desu senpai

me on the left

trs forum is invite only, you need your email to be authorised before making an account (to avoid doxxing and leftists trying to sabotage).

So give me a throw away email account and ill authorize it.

>he says for himself

Go fuck off and do something constructive.

Is this in Europe too?

That´s just morrakiu, right?

yup, its all over the world.

but I only have a limited number of invites

So you just need my email?

yup

[email protected] , is my throw away email. Please send an invite Jersey

Well take my dead email: [email protected]
I can speak German and Polish if this matters

It's a sad state of affairs when you need to censor your face for fear of retribution regarding your political leanings.

Hows up for Darwin meet up?

shit well turns out Im already out of invites.

Ill ask some of the German goys if they can invite you guys

It would probably look like this...
youtube.com/watch?v=HuP-Nv3hX4E

tyty

Just go to your local right wing party or organization. I'm sure there will be people over there who browse Sup Forums

Those pool parties are actually sausage parties, aren't they?

I only wish I could have had a group of goys to go see and heckle/get triggered at the Angry Birds movie.

Ok posted them to the German group.

Try to use those emails to make an account in a couple days.

#fpbp

Can you be in 2 groups at once? Because im often in Poland if there is one for it.