Cocaine

>cocaine
>heroin
>ecstasy
>methodone
>alcohol

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-carrie-fisher-autopsy-report-20170619-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/12/carrie-fisher-dead-heart-attack-struggles-sobriety/
youtube.com/watch?v=XvDZuptvupk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking junkie

>heroin
>methodone

radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/12/carrie-fisher-dead-heart-attack-struggles-sobriety/

>According to the iconic actress’ sober coach Clancy Imislund, 88, she felt “pressure” as she was filming 2015 hit Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

>Carrie Fisher did drugs
no fucking shit everyone knew that already

They're two different opiates

Still knew how to party. I'd have loved to roll with Carrie Fisher

PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

it's not uncommon to find both in the corpse of somebody that was trying to quit heroin

Dis you?

>ecstasy

our girl

I love how liberals are trying to spin this into some kind of victory for her, literally yaaaaas slay qween

It sounds fun in theory but I think she would be too fucking weird and I couldn't enjoy myself.

>balding white male with beard and glasses

>people sympathize with filthy druggies in 2017

There are no liberals, only Jews
They should be exterminated like Hitler didn't

Why can't people just accept she was a weakling who needed drugs to cope?

LMFAO xD

because most of them are weaklings that need drugs to cope

have you not seen the majority of internet spokespeople born after the year 1995

Waiting for the 8 Out of 10 Cats clip to be posted

t. scientologist

>drowned by moonlight
>strangled by her own bra
What did they mean by this?

She was on Dinner for Five with Jon Favreau and behaved like a fucking lunatic. I don't think she'd be fun at all.

What a hedonistic cunt.
Pieces of shit like this are why republicans are so hard about the war on drugs and normal people who want to smoke some weed once in a while, have to suffer.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvDZuptvupk

She was high AS FUCK.

Old broad still had some kick in her.

Shut the fuck up pussy people should be allowed to do as much drugs of any drugs they choose as long as they aren't a threat to Anyone or committing any crimes.

>my drugs are fine
>those other drugs are not

kill yourself

listen i have sympathy for drug addicts unlike most of the idiots on this board, but this is stupid. she has like 5 minutes of screen time.

Carrie Fisher said this is how she wanted her death to be reported
probably because she knew the drugs would get her

there's nothing wrong with cocaine or ecstacy, however when you take them all in a horse shot, it's obvious you're just trying to weasel out of your deal to make star shit for disney.
so follow your idol, faggot

yeah she'd get really touchy feely and shit and she wasn't attractive anymore. i'd roll with 70s to mid 80s carrie fisher though in a second.

>ecstasy
what for?

> died without ever hurting anyone or anything

I really don't see what the problem is. She only ever hurt herself.

Drugs should be legal, if anything it will just help bring back some natural selection which is tragically lacking with all this prosperity developed countries have.

Twitter has been an absolute goldmine of degenerates claiming that hard drug use isn't a big deal. It fucking killed her you goddamned retards. I honestly hope most of those fuckers suffer the same fate.

She not only killed herself but her mother too. A real victory.

lern into jrugs

Who let you out of your containment board?

Who even posts this picture in 2017

normal people who aren't 14 year old NEET Sup Forumstards

No you are a 28 year old NEET attending Antifa rallies

back in the 80's sure, 30 years later she was fried as fucked from it

>Gettin' paid the big bucks for a bit part and still partying like it's 1977
I doubt she regretted a single goddamn thing about the way she died, we should all be so lucky.

that's quite the speedball. ive done adderall/oxycodone and cocaine/heroin but this is impressive

>DUDE drugs aren't bad at all why do you guys shame someone for ruining themselves and want to provide an example for anyone else who could fall into this trap LMAO

She threw her life away. Any fool who wants to do the same is an ass.

She was actually quite a good writer

Wow, numales are real.

>ecstasy and heroin

for what purpose?

>60 years old and still can't stop the urge to do every hard drug there is at the same time

That kind of death is even more pathetic, have you not seen Chris Farley's pictures?
Preventable deaths that happened because of someone's inability to control themselves are pathetic, you should never want anyone, especially your loved ones to go out that way

come back in 10 years and tell me that you underage edgelord, when there's no more "partying" and you have get high just to feel remotely not like offing yourself

The only people putting a political spin on carrie fishers death are the washed up whale SJW's and nu-Sup Forums, though that shouldn't be surprising they're both two sides of the same coin

Suprise that a liberal filled the void, created after abandoning christianity and strong moral values, with drugs. Communism is the opposite of everything humane, natural and lovely. Remember that everyone.

>heroin and methodone both

lol wtf

despite what you may believe, you can get high on heroin even if you take methadone

im assuming suicide... anytime you take a combination of hardcore drugs you are risking death

to feel good

Drugs are bad

you guys shouldn't have caffeine either.

because it's literally the best drug there is, assuming it's heroin-based of course

Your thinking is literally retarded

same with suboxone. If I died tomorrow and they took a hair sample they'd find all kinds of shit in my body

This, you 19-year olds haven't experienced it yet, but when you turn 22-23 everyone just grows up and the parties feel like the most shallow shit, and there won't be as much of them anymore. No one will have that will to gather around partying anymore, because it doesn't feel suprising and fresh and everyone know exactly how the night will go. And you will just sit there, having gained absolutely nothing out of those years wasted partying.

props to this one she went out like a G. you wish you could die like this. im actually envious i bet she was a party to hang out with. you can hate and strait edge all you want but she will always be remembered meanwhile your the kid never invited to any party.

>Go's full libtard and talks shit about Trump
>Publicly accuses him of being a drug addict based on her extensive personal experiences with degenerate substances
>OD's less than a year later

Talk about going full

J U S T
U
S
T

The Trump Curse is real lads

That should be self explanatory

why mix uppers with downers?

thank you

Water is wet

your hair can betray the things you put into your body to others?

Grow up will you.

i quit using dope with suboxone. never tried getting high while on that stuff but i don't know how that would work, that stuff is pretty strong

Honest question, did she have a reputation as a drugged up slut back in the day? Orgies, that sort of thing?

lol well somebody doesn't get invited to interesting parties anymore

did you really think the people at the frat house who were too fucked up to not notice you slipped in were your friends in the first place?

good heroin is stronger

Hell yes. She fucked the kessel run in 69 parsecs dude

kind of off topic but that was the case for marsha from the brady bunch. she turned into a complete coke slut and would do anything for a line

im assuming thats how they did it i dont know for sure i dont handle dead bodies

Yeah, the same republicans who get caught with drugs, hookers and other shit they denounced. When will you retards realize that the label means jack shit? Liberals, republicans, the politicians are only out for themselves.

cause thats a hell of a ride supposedly speed ball if you will. never did it but i heard its wild.

And she hurt her mom who died the next day (or few days)

And she hurt her children

>street junkie dies
>"good riddance lol!"

>celebrity junkie dies
>"RIP in peace, you were taken too soon. Why can't we do something to help these people?!"

>whitney houston dies

omg what a fuckin junkie waste of talent who doesn't deserve any sympathy or outpouring of support

>carrie fisher dies

well she gave me one of my first boners so this is the saddest day ever

Actually valid use of this forced meme, thanks Pepe.

the street junkie didn't give my first faps in the 80's bruh

Well I guess we know how she lost all that weight for the movie then

chea niggy she was lit AF !!! 100%

What about the piss video?

Liberals are disgusting. She was supposed to have won over her addition now we find out she was on fucking everything.

Moral of the story is drugs are bad Mm'kay.

Do you think that autist Lucas got a chance to snort coke off her pussy?

from what i understand, people with mental problems like her use coke to balance their emotions out. stephen fry was the same way. they'd probably be better off just taking adderall

the thing about a speedball is the rush is out of this world

the rush is so much much stronger and warmer over your entire body. so strong a good hit will make me blind to anything but myself and the pleasure(almost a religious experience) as well as causing my ears ring and my hearing to distort horribly

all things considered I wish I'd never started because like injecting once you've tasted honey you can't go back. as it stands I'll probably OD before i'm 23 or suffer massive cardiac arrest before 30

adderall is for ADHD it would be terrible for Bipolars (you could argue its terrible for ADHD or anything really it's practically meth)

bipolars should take a mood stabalizer and/or an antipsychotic and stay away from everything else

t. bipolar

She apparently fucked a number of Star Wars fans. Her line of thought is that they were easy dick because she was Leia (and she was right). She was unhinged and degenerate.

>it ain't clean starts playing

no but he watched harrison do it

I'm sure it wasn't for free either

Drug habits are expensive and she really didn't work much

based party poster