Other urls found in this thread:

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/08/01/2016.post-dem.convention.pdf
foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/08/03/fox-news-poll-aug-3-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

Wikileaks pls help.

#TrumpForPresident

You can lead a country from jail

Not really no. The polls are being fucked with to get them to show certain results. I will trust no poll until we are much closer to the election itself and even then I will take them with couple spoonfuls of salt.

Funny how it takes the post-RNC bump and the email scandal with Hillary just for Trump to get a few points above Hillary, only for it to be immediately lost again in a few days.

Are these the polls where 18-34 year olds weren't asked about Hillary?

He's closed wider gaps, according to your own graph. Hillary won't command nearly the same youth and minority voter turnout that Obama used to win his terms, and Trump is showing record voter and rally turnouts. It's not over 'til it's over.

Good, he's an idiot.

lol
how is anyone supposed to believe this?

Of course he is.

No one on Sup Forums actually wants Trump to win. He would end up having to compromise and sell out like every other president and Sup Forums would be pissed that he was breaking all his promises.

If Hillary wins, Sup Forums can moan on and on about MUH RIGGED ELECTION. That's the ultimate goal.

He was down even lower last month, if I recall.

This is fortunate though in the long run, it would've been much worse if something like this happened closer to the election. By October, nobody will remember this week.

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

OMG Bush is so finished

I guess i'm ready for Kerry now

Trumpfags BTFO

He's come back from further behind it seems. We will see, leafcuck.

I have a hard time believing polls when they were rigged the entire primary season and I know not a single person irl that wants to vote for the shedevil. And it's not like I livr in some bumblefuck backwater in Alabama. I live in one of the largest counties in traditionally blue state Michigan.

You have to admit, spider thread

His popularity is returning to where it should be and where it will be. Trump won't get the liberal male, women, minority or veteran vote because he's a dumb buffoon who only appeals to gasoline drinking sisterfuckers.

NBC did a 12000 person poll? That's crazy, but that +8 with 1.2% MoE is pretty sweet.

SHILL THREADS ARE NOW SPIDER THREADS

the best part is that being in denial that this is real or meaningful keeps the Trump campaign from being effective in figuring out how to address it, which means it will last much longer than it would have otherwise.

nice week for Hillary.

election far from over.

Enough damage control. He's done. He literally got KHAN'd.

ARACHNOPHOBIA IS THE MOST COMMON PHOBIA

LEFTISTS ARE GIGANTIC PUSSIES

DO THE MATH

tard

Trump is done.

Not enough angry, insecure white people left in the USA to elect him unfortunately.

Poor guy.

kek, you are the epitomy of ignorance.

>gasoline drinking sisterfuckers.
you're confusing americans for german muslims

yep thats the one

who called me?

>Not enough angry, insecure white people left
>left

Like that number is getting smaller

Really makes you think...

>demographics
look 'em up, bunky

Why should I believe you this time?

It's best if he loses because he's too much of a narcissistic idiot to lead capably

Some people around here weren't old enough to have seen the damage that Bush did to conservatism in general

Wow! You really #correctedmyrecord

t. 300 confirmed kills

IT HAS FUCKING HUMAN EYES KILL IT FUCK FUCK

For a finished man, the medias are focusing a lot on him. It really makes you think

> :^)

You've got to love this.

>Donald Trump attacking a Gold Star Family?
>Donald Trump asks why we can't use nukes?
>Donald Trump's wife came into America illegally?

BLAHBLAHBLAHICANTHEARYOUCORRECTTHERECORDBLAHBLAHBLAH

>trump leads a poll
>HAHAHA SHILLARY BTFO CANT STUMP THE TRUMP XD XD!!!11

>shillary leads a poll
>The polls are being fucked with to get them to show certain results.

Sad!

>Millennials will break for Trump

Go to bed Ivan

Thanks! My record sure has been corrected now!

Reminder that Brexit was odds of 10 to 1 against on vote night

Low energy post brah. Sad.

FUCKING

I sadly agree. He shouldn't have grabbed hold of this fucking Khan thing. Every steep dropoff you see on RCP is usually Trump picking the wrong fucking fight and playing right into the media's hands.

DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE

Ttrumpfags ASSEMBLE

WE WILL PREVAIL

>he''lll nevver recover

Billions of scheckels already spent. Makes a difference.

Yahoo headline for 2 days has been basically "REPUBLICANS PREPARE FOR TRUMP TO DROP OUT"

That digital real estate would cost a company nearly $4million.

Now the same story is tops on the Big search home page.

Trump is finished.

Western Oakland county, or the redneck downriver part of Wayne?

I don't think America wants another Clinton in power. The American people want change. They want to break free from the establishment. For sure Trump will win.

It's rigged

> He's finished!
> debates have not even commenced
you CTR shills are truly getting desperate.
Tell me: why do you support Oligarchy?

Except the drop happened before the Khan thing and most people don't even know what the Khan thing was

The media is using the Khan thing as a cover for their skewed polling, to try and claim people give a shit

It's gonna be suicide watch for real when she does this at her stump speech.

this and peoples dont realise how each time , its after august that the numbers rises when theres the debates ect and election day is won really close each time

Trump has kept quiet for a while now

There's probably something serious going on behind the GOP closed doors. It's not easy to win back huge losses like this.

If I were a shotcaller at GOP I would literally cut the losses and tell Trump to fuck off. It would probably give GOP better chances this election and definitely in the next election. Republicans were fucking insane to waste this beautiful chance after 8 years of Democrats.

Damn I hate Trump now. Im now #cruzzinArtillaryForHillay

PRESIDENT TUMP

Your own stupid graph shows that he has come back from bigger deficits multiple times, but people here think this means Trump is done. Stupid.

You're clueless. What losses are you even talking about?

Some thing that has never happened before has happened: the polls are rigged.

So some thing else that has never happened before will happen: Trump will win the election, whilst losing the polls.

>the polls are rigged
nice proofs

He's been behind in the polls before, we never saw this amount of shilling

CTR on full on attack mode but its not working

>That Bush-Kerry Poll

What happened for Bush to have such a large increase, and Kerry to have such a large decrease?

Meme magic on Bush's side.

It's over. The Jews and their lies have won again. Now begins the era of mudblood. Soon the white nation will fall, bit by bit, and reign in the endless night of Jewish Supremacy. If only you had listened and destroyed Israel.

Do not call it a grave, goy. It is the future you chose.

Debates I believe. Kerry sighing on mic and bush seizing on how seemingly weird and out of touch he was

No dumbass, the other way around. Not including the 18 - 34 demographic in the polls results in a skewed representation of the population. It makes Clinton's numbers look a lot better and the rest of the candidates are worse off this way, because most of the former Bernie voters simply aren't considered.

CNN did this it again in this week's poll.
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/08/01/2016.post-dem.convention.pdf
Page 20, pic related.

I need to see this, link?

>Kerry sighing on mic
I thought that was Gore

You know, I started out just like you.

Oh, I wasn't paid for it of course, but that's a minor detail. Someone told me about this board, it's right-wing views, the nazism, you name it. Of course I wouldn't let that slide. I had to stand up for what was right and confint these Internet trolls.

The point is, it's only a matter of time before things start to make sense. You'll tell yourself it won't happen to you. You are firm in your beliefs and know how to articulate them. You've debated politics before and through experience you know whose side you're on. So did I. But there are certain truths you can't ignore and the more time you spend here, the more you will realize this. The red pills may come slow and small at first, but they will come. I want to personally welcome you on the start of your journey. Enjoy it. Just know there is no turning back.

Spending 6 million (ironic, by the way) on people to shitpost here is the stupidest decision Hillary could have made. You're not going to persuade anyone. But we are. I hope you like it here.

Don't forget, you're here forever!

Sage

why would i bother proving it to you

do your own research

here I already pointed out one way of skewing the polls

Bush went above Kerry prior. Trump has broken past Hillary ONCE

Two times actually

>poll by real clear politics
>Look up the organisation and see they have other sister organisations.
>sites like real clear world and even fucking real clear religion have articles bashing Trump.
>Tfw the poll was done by another Killary kollaborator for dem backhanders.

Good find user. It would be interesting to know more about this other than muh conspiracy.
I fail to see how leaving out 18-34 would benefit Clinton?

Look up "Swiftboating"

notice how in all these the party that consistently had a majority always won

It's interesting to see what's in the latest Fox News poll results

foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/08/03/fox-news-poll-aug-3-2016/

>Total respondents: 1022; 42% DEM 36% REP
>55% of people say they're totally not satisfied with the country right now
>49% says they can 'pay most bills', only 35% says they're 'getting ahead'
>economy & jobs and terrorism & national security score equally (both 22%) on what people think is most important for the future. Education at 11%.
>Clinton seen as most likely to be the better candidate, Trump equal on terrorism & national security and restoring trust in government, higher on the federal deficit, the economy, and destroying ISIS
>31% think Clinton won because of rigged primary
>52% says Trump's praise of Putin is 'no big deal'
>53% says to be 'inspired' (whatever that means) by Clinton being the first female nominee
>69% says Trump's response to Khan was 'out of bounds'
>50% of voters say they would not vote FOR a candidate, but AGAINST a candidate they dislike, this goes up to 58% in the 35 and under age group

You can thank reddit for the find, I only looked up the source to verify and get a better screencap.
>I fail to see how leaving out 18-34 would benefit Clinton?
Because that demographic contains a lot of former Bernie people. Disregarding those as a whole, so that for example those who didn't switch from Bernie to Clinton but from Bernie to Trump/Stein/Johnson aren't calculated into the poll at all, could shift the results in favor of Clinton. All candidates lose voters in the poll this way, but that amount is arguably lower in Clinton's case.

LEAF

>1 POST BY THIS ID
WHY DO YOU RESPOND TO LEAF SHILLS. FUCKING STOP

bump

Someone go to canada and beat this faggot up please

evil is winning, as usual

wrong

dubs man has it

Definitely a weakness of the poll. It just emphasizes that one should always be critical of polls.
The good thing about realclearpolitics is that it takes into account all the various polls.

Also, the fox poll was interesting. Especially the whole Khan thing. It has really hurt him.