What are the best films with violence against women?

What are the best films with violence against women?

The more graphic the better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKjpH2qO8XY
lmgtfy.com/?q=jessica alba getting her face smashed in
youtube.com/watch?v=yPfiIvDnuu0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=GWSypDbnnpQ
motherless
youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my home videos

You fucking whore

can relate :(

El Topo

>When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

>"Then she told me that she had been raped before. You see, for me the character is frigid until El Topo rapes her. And she has an orgasm. That's why I show a stone phallus in that scene . . . which spouts water. She has an orgasm. She accepts the male sex. And that's what happened to Mara in reality. She really had that problem. Fantastic scene. A very, very strong scene."[1]

Damn, Martin Shrekli proving himself to be /ourguy/ once again

LOOK WHAT YOU'RE MAKING ME DO TO YOU

what film

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

irreversible

Why do they choose to be with me, if I lack the charm??? You stupid fuck.

Wrong. This the level that comes after hating women. You pity them
In a way, men have it easier. Even betas. We start our adult lives with nothing. In order to be successful with the opposite sex, we have to learn, practise and fail socially. We cultivate skills and resources that will make us desirable. Eventually, we might get the hang of it. Even if we dont become 10/10 Chads, most of us still mature out of that awkward adolescent phase. For males, it's a gradual process of things getting better

It's the opposite for women. If you've ever read Flowers For Algernon, you'll understand the horror of being a woman hitting The Wall. In the story, a mentally retarded man undergoes a medical procedure that gives him super human intelligence. For a while, he lives as a genius. But then the procedure starts to reverse, and he slowly, helplessly, regresses back into a retard. That is what it must be like to be a 30 year old woman. She starts life as a young girl girl, hits puberty, and is suddenly treated like God's gift to the world. Everyone laughs at her jokes, people hang on her every word, doors are held and drinks bought for her
But then, as she enters her late 20's, things start to change... Her youth starts to fade and with it goes the attention, the social priority, the sense of value. She clings to it, desperately. Resents the younger women around her and the men whose glances, little by little stop falling upon her. Maybe she even doubles down and tries to maintain the carefree party of being a 20-something girl in a big city.
But she's 30 now. And the drinks and the nights aren't quite as exciting as they once were, so she nods off early. And one by one, her BFFs got off the subway, so now she rides alone. The tinder date never showed up, so she just got a pizza. But like her rapidly fading youth, it's slowly sliding away. It hasn't quite touched the floor yet, it's still separated by some wax paper. But at this point, is it worth saving?

This guys' batshit crazy and folks actually thought he was some kind of genius.

"Stop him, he's raping me!"

"It's okay my dear, he's a genius."

Holy shit, I love that Flowers for Algernon analogy

Pasta claimed, my bro. Heavy stuff, this.

It's funny how many people believe Jodorowsky's bullshit stories.

artists are retarded dumb fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=BKjpH2qO8XY

why not

This

Story of O

>women trained solely to be sex slaves to men and other women
>plenty of BDSM

is rampling in this?

KINO

Who was in the wrong here?

The cameraman for including his ass in the shot

WHAT FILM

Is an SJW trying to make a list of "Problematic Rape Culture" movies AGAIN, but is to lazy to do her own research?

this

What's the source of that webm?

nice pasta bait faggot

lmgtfy.com/?q=jessica alba getting her face smashed in

pls lads

kys over there, faggot

my husband beating me

youtube.com/watch?v=yPfiIvDnuu0&feature=youtu.be

WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS REPORTED THIS MOVIE ON YOUTUBE?!? WE HAD A THREAD LIKE A WEEK AGO AND IT WAS UP FOR YEARS BEFORE IT WAS POSTED ON HERE!

Your girlfriend is cheating on you with a nigger.
Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

At least her hair still looks nice.

i was trying really hard not to fap today

Is this bait? Do you really think that productive men aren't misogynistic? Go out into the real world sometime.

My google search of "guy with CHAOS tattooed on right arm raped bloodied blonde while someone else watches" yielded nothing. Care to give me a hint?

I did

Bastard Out of Carolina
youtube.com/watch?v=GWSypDbnnpQ

he didnt give her a high five

tbqh this 100%

Quality acting thread?

wew

>The tinder date never showed up, so she just got a pizza. But like her rapidly fading youth, it's slowly sliding away. It hasn't quite touched the floor yet, it's still separated by some wax paper. But at this point, is it worth saving?
kek
Very good

>Story of O
my dick said thanks

This is the greatest

Is this a good movie? I looked it up, and it seems to be generally panned by audiences, but it sounds like they're just turned off by the violence while I'm turned on.

it was ok. This is probably the most violent scene.

no

supporting this
you can't post that in this thread and not sauce film. pls.

Beautiful post

The CGI fire at the end was hilariously bad.

KINO
I
N
O

maybe increased traffic caused it to be flagged, who knows.

When do peak?

>mfw i actually know the sauce because i downloaded it not too long ago but haven't watched it yet
Hint: this is a second film with that same name released that year, first one had Jason Statham in it

motherless
.com/F76CDC6

But I get more attention now at 28 than I ever did as a teen or in early 20's.

post pics of your pussy?

>implying women don't have female privilege literally all our lives even if we make it to 100 y/o
>implying you're not going to be insecure about not getting attention from women your entire life

That's dumb because in the movie the scene is like 5 seconds long

tits or gtfo

So is it safe to say that practically every male on earth a misogynist deep down? That's genuinely depressing.

>this is what sex was like for the majority of humanity's existence
>catch one and shove your seed in her as fast as possible, whether she likes it or not

>shove your seed in her
Probably not in the ass though

yes

lose some weight

>lose some weight

No.

ok

half of it is bs but the other is gods truth

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

lol faggot

triggered broflake detected

tell me something i don't know

The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are.

triggered roastie

Thanks

Most Italian giallos and horror films.

I ain't clicking that shit

Copypasta aside, I imagine I'd still hate women if I worked out and focused myself on improving myself. They are objectively worse than men in every regard.

I don't pity the whores whose only value is their youth. Be a person, it isn't that hard.

What about your mother?

This is honestly real fucking neato

She's just another roastie

But she's the reason you exist in the first place. How did she hurt you, user?

She didn't hurt me, I'm just being truthful

What a shitty thing to say about your own parent.

watch a man MURDER a woman live on stage

youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og

> friends with a girl
> she asks to watch this with me
> i say sure - not knowing what its about
> she starts crying hysterically when the rape scene happens and leaves

wtf woman

>to break a rib... I ached for a week
lolno

I don't believe she is getting hit because of her terrible acting. Immersion ruined

>got a throbbing boner from this

Where did it all go wrong?

jesus

Once Were Warriors

Boba Fett fucks people up

Just don't get a throbbing boner at the sight of actual real life rape please.

sucks that I can't seem to find this in any kind of decent quality

you losers need to get a life