I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run

>I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run

How? What was he even thinking when he said this?

"Shot my wad" doesn't even have an alternative meaning. Neither does "dry run." These aren't even innuendos or double entrendes.

What was wrong with Tobias?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parlance
i.imgur.com/4O3awSo.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He fired a canon?

"Wad" refers to material used to stuff shotgun shells, hence, "shot my wad"

This OP

Also "dry run" means practice run

I bet you are the official English translator of your village

>Is there a little girl in this house?

No. No wad. No train. Joke bad
I English well, no good joke.
Bad

I bet within the next 72 hours I'll be beating the shit out of you, and when you cry for help, no one will come, because everyone hates you and wishes you were dead.

Stop making fun of me right now.

Daddy needs to get his rocks off.

Wow, OP got buttblasted when people pointed out he's a retard.

I feel sad and guilty.
But also validated

wad refers to firing cannons dipshit

Could also be a similar expression to "blow my wad"

I'm not a retard just because I'm unfamiliar with a few expressions that haven't been parlance for decades/centuries.

Shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

No, you are retarded for not getting a joke out of ignorance and then blaming the show for it like the obtuse faggot that you are.

lmao non-English speakers need to be blocked from Sup Forums

"Parlance" is not a word, pajeet

Jesus. Delete this thread you dumb fuck.

Check again, Miguel

I don't have to check shit, mudskin, because I was actually born in this country and not some third world shithole

I did get the joke you fucking idiot. I just didn't know "shot my wad" had an alternative meaning. Meanwhile, you're exploiting this opportunity to shit on me because you're small and you're stupid and you're terrible at everything you've ever tried, including making fun of me which is why I'm rhetorically curb-stomping the shit out of you.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parlance

Fucking idiot. You DO need to check again, and you DO need to kill yourself.

I'm a few minutes removed from deleting your head from your body you fucking piece of shit.

Don't you ever in your life talk to me like that.

Did you poo in the loo today? I bet that's where you came up with this word

Does Sup Forums like this show?

>Hurr
>duur
Jesus, just delete the thread

shit thread made by a shit skin

I don't even care if you're mining replies, OP. Your thread is hilariously awful.

this is one of those shows that probably makes no sense when translated into any other language

It's okay to be retarded, OP.

Holy shit you're so mad lmao

Well, looking at the OP, it clearly doesn't. He probably doesn't understand half the jokes

>Us pajeets be mad as shit

The irony of course is those "pajeets" consistently dominate Americans in spelling bees. Those "pajeets" know English better than you do.

Those "pajeets" consistently out-perform you in every aspect of your existence and collectively render your existence an ineffectual nothing. In this aspect, I'm similar to a "pajeet," yes.

Kill. Your. Self.

HOLY FUCK. CAN YOU READ? I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T GET JOKE. I KNEW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FREUDIAN SLIP. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY. I JUST DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WAS AN ALTERNATIVE MEANING TO "SHOT MY WAD" AND "DRY RUN."

HOW IRONIC THAT YOU MOCK MY ENGLISH SKILLS WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID IN THE OP.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD.

lmao

arrested developement is literally /ourshow/. FUCK OFF FAGGOT YOU CANT INSULT OUR SHOW

I'll take that bet.

2000$ on you not actually beating the shit out of him withing the next 72 hours.

relax dude dont suicide bomb anything

>OP post a super butthurt wall of text
>deletes it
>POSTS IT AGAIN
Superpower by 2020...

>withing
IDIOT. "WITHING" ISN'T A WORD. WHAT ARE YOU, SOME FUCKING PAJEET? NO THAT CAN'T BE BECAUSE PAJEETS CONSISTENTLY DEMONSTRATE TERRIFIC COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE NO YOU'RE PROBABLY AN OBESE AMERICAN WHOSE SAUSAGE FINGERS MAKE IT HARD TO FLIP THE PAGES OF A BOOK

Sorry I meant Within. It's kind of an obvious type though, no need to be so mad about it.

holy shit OP is so dumb

>whose
It's spelled "whore", you illiterate monkey

I know it's an obvious typo, you idiot. I'm using you to parody the idiots making fun of me ITT for committing an innocuous mistake.

I don't think he wanted to say whore there user. I think he wanted to say whose.

As referring to the sausage fingers of the obese american.

I bet your a loser

I don't think you're saving face doing that though.. It just makes you look like you can't handle the bantz.

You should grow thicker skin.

the entire season was bad except for a few jokes they were building up to the entire time. specifically all the tobias saying stuff like that jokes.

the gob arc was good too. but the desert stuff, the block app, cinco de cuatro, it was torture to watch.

It's you're not your.

Here's an easy way to know: if you're trying to say you are then it's you're. Otherwise it you're trying to say something that belongs to him then it's your.

0/10

Exept your mistake was way worse and shows you lack basic understanding of the idiom in question?

Dude...

>op needs to get his rock off

OP makes shit thread on Sup Forums.
It does not go well for him. Many such cases!

I can take the bantz just fine. Doesn't mean that I should. Doesn't mean that I shouldn't fire my own bantz back.

I DO understand the idiom, you idiot. Any misunderstanding relates to its original meaning which is fucking pedantic which is why I'm being equally pedantic about his minor fucking typo.

Which is fucking pedantic which is WHY I'm being equally.... *

Too late dude I caught your mistake. You should proof read before posting if you care that much.

Fucking idiots, he obviously meant to say POO in LOO

Beat you to it, fucking idiot.

Having an autistic fit on a Cantonese flipbook message forum is not in any way you firing your "own bantz back."

why do you keep doing this?

Just because you deleted the post doesn't mean you beat me to it.

If you had beaten me to it then I couldn't have found the post number to link.

what the fuck is going on here on this day

Yes, you caught my mistake. What's your point?

I caught it first and I corrected it first. That's what's important. That demonstrates the error was just a consequence of typing too fast.

Get the fuck out of my thread. You're fucking autistic.

Yes it is you fucking idiot.

I corrected it before you corrected it. I objectively beat you to it.

Give yourself time to contemplate by getting the fuck out of my thread.

Are you mad because you are illiterate?

Oh that's what you meant. Yea you beat me to that I guess.

If I was illiterate I wouldn't be ITT responding to 3-5 people in the time it takes for you to respond to 1 person (me).

Kill yourself.

Also that's not how post numbers work. There's nothing preventing you from replying to posts that were deleted. You can reply to posts from months and even years ago.

You are an idiot. Kill yourself.

someone is mad online

> He does it for free

Yea but at the speed this board goes I'd have to guess what the number was. Which is unlikely.

The magic isn't linking to a dead post, it's linking to the CORRECT dead post.

So you are mad.
He mad.

op why are you so autistic

imagine firstly that you were from a foreign country. Then imagine you came on here to try and critique the use of language in a comedy television show from america. Then imagine that you were corrected about your inept critique of a language you don't speak. Then imagine instead of leaving the thread to die you got insanely butthurt and started shouting at everyone who tried to kindly help you speak english.

That's the OP.

don't hate OP, they'll be a superpower by 2030

I mean he does speak english. He still shouldn't be this butthurt.
He also shouldn't state facts about a language that he doesn't master. Without at least doing some research.

>He is typing a wall of text in response to you right now

>"Shot my wad" doesn't even have an alternative meaning. Neither does "dry run."

How can you be this smug while being so ignorant?

kek

How about you get the fuck out of my thread, huh? I was wrong! I get it! Those phrases DO have non-lewd interpretations and I was mistaken. So how about you either say that's both not been said yet and actually worth fucking saying, or you get the fuck out of my thread and take your bullshit whitenoise posts with you, you fucking idiot.

You wouldn't have to guess shit you fucking idiot.

First of all, posters aren't even ALLOWED to delete posts immediately after submitting. You've to wait 60-90 seconds, so there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop you from seeing that post after I hit submit.

I had a second point but my first more than suffices and I'm tired of having to explain shit to your retarded ass anyways.

Kill yourself.

Only none of that happened.

There were 1-2 kind posts. Afterwards there was an avalanche of incendiary posts so accordingly I had to defend myself. If anyone here can't take the bantz, it's you people who MINDLESSLY start calling me "autistic" the moment I start fighting fire with fire and punishing people with my dense grasp of the English. People shouldn't have fucking insulted me if they didn't want me to insult them in return.

They're the autists, not me. They're the ones with thin skin, not me.

Don't sit behind you fucking computer calling me names if you're going to wet your goddamn panties the moment I start calling you names in return, fucking faggots.

>he changed it from thick to thin skin

>he's STILL doing this autistic pseudo edit shit

you have to go back

I clearly won.

Now get the fuck out of my thread

gonna edit this post to add a period at the end of that last sentence champ?

This thread is so fun

I do

>shot my wad

I actually had a teacher in high school who used this phrase. He was based af

He's just angry because his name isn't pajeet

It's sandeep

>my deep grasp of the English

It shows

>parlance

We got a fancy boy, with his fancy college words; too educated to understand our idiomatic double entendre colloquialisms.

Agreed, my first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

I enjoyed Buster's bit.

You're laughing now, but once their scientists learn how to turn poo into clean, green, energy they'll be walking in the world's largest energy reserve.

Meanwhile, we're just going about using solar and wind like fucking idiots.

You remind me of crack-kun from /u/ and Sup Forums. I wonder if it's possible to summon him here so that you two can try and autism each other to death.

i.imgur.com/4O3awSo.png

China won't let them. Chink vs Pajeet. My bet's on them finishing each other off while Putin laughs in the background.

it's speled looser moron

>Daddy needs to get his rocks off