Tfw you just blew the election

>tfw you just blew the election

Woohoo! Trump just blew up the election!
Can we call him "Mr. President" now?

I think we've finally reached that familiar point where the shills try to hard and they begin pushing people towards trump.

Polls reflect this (they don't though)

hi

Hitler did nothing wrong
KKK

Yes, thankfully

YA BLEW IT

Losers Lose

I don't wanna be a loser!!! Better vote Hillary!!!!

Record:
Not corrected
Corrected

@84093937
>leaf proxie
>one post
>retarded copypasta

CTR
SAGE

Nice $0.05 earned.

Your opposition to Hillary isn't even principled in the first place

Trump the man is unscrupulous but you all got behind him because you don't dare go against the cult of loserdom that grips the american right

we're all white nationalists here so it makes sense
are you going to join us on the day of the rope?

Might not even be CTR, CBC has been shilling for Clinton so hard Im starting to think they are on her payroll

Well gee, when you put it that way it's pretty appealing....

Wtf I hate the election now

HE'S ONLY PRETENDING. HE'S PLAYING CHESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

glad to have you on board, ausbro!

Hillary got 20% of her campaign donations from an Islamic country that executes gays and stones people to death, also recent documents revealed their ties to 9/11.

tfw when you post on CNN or Guardian about Wikileaks allegations of Clinton selling weapons to ISIS and you get shadowbanned almost instantly

THIS!!!! LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!

SHILLS!!! CTR!!! KIKES!!!!

NOBODY I KNOW IS VOTING FOR HILLARY!!! I ASKED EVERYONE ON MY STEAM FRIENDS LIST WHO THEY'RE VOTING FOR AND THEY ALL SAID TRUMP, JOHNSON, STEIN, OR NOT AT ALL!!!!

MY MOM EVEN SAID SHE'D VOTE TRUMP IF I GOT A JOB OR WENT BACK TO COLLEGE!!!

SHILLS!!! HE'S WINNING!!! HE'S WINNING BIG!!!

Hillary under Obama saw the rise of ISIS in Syria and Iraq. I watched every video of every execution, videos of clerics speaking, rallies. Children doing executions. Men burned in cages, ran over by tanks. Religious law, slavery. The Obama/Hillary admin did very little to stop it. It was only when Russia came in, and embarrassed us, to media silence, that real progress was made. Libya, Hillary celebrated her role in that, including selling weapons that ended up in ISIS/etc hands, yet Gaddafi's prediction that Europe would be overrun by a middle eastern and north african refugee storm, hmm gee. You're a low IQ, low info piece of shit. You are like a little baby to me. You wouldn't dare take this tone with me to my face. But I would pin you down and fuck you. I would rape you in every way.

I HURT MY SELF TODAY

Well people tried to warn republicans under the Bush administration that the Iraq invasion would have this kind of effect on the middle east

But they were shouted down as traitors, and now look at you. Trying to pass the buck.

Trump's last week has been classic self-defeating behavior. He gets the nomination, gets a tiny lead in the polls, and immediately begins sabotaging his campaign. At some level, he's obviously terrified of actually becoming president.

Yep Trump is so awful because he didn't support the neocon jew war, and he got the GOP base to fucking walk on water and condemn the Bush administration at the GOP debates. But he's just too stupid a candidate for a genius like you. You better stop posting forever motherfucker. I'm friends with the admin here and he just gave me your IP.

>Yep Trump is so awful because he didn't support the neocon jew war

Hindsight is convenient isn't it?

>Implying people opposing a democrat must always be die-hard republican supporters

Bush can go to hell as well, but there's more urgency with Hillary because you're about to possibly vote her in, not send her out.

You're kidding if you think I'll believe you were against the Iraq war before it happened

Guys like you thought it was a great idea

Honestly, I think when he openly attacked libel law all of the major newspaper editorial boards in the country made an executive decision to destroy his ticket. I don't blame them. It was a foolish thing of him to threaten.