Canada family encounters shirtless PM Trudeau while hiking

>A Canadian family on holiday stumbled upon a shirtless Prime Minister Justin Trudeau while hiking in Quebec's Gatineau Park.
>The Godby family spotted Mr Trudeau last week as the prime minister and his family emerged from a cave.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36965923

Jesus fucking Christ, Canada. If you re-elect this joke in three years, we'll have to remove you from the Commonwealth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE
nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/canadian-politics/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-averaging-a-photo-op-every-weekday-but-half-of-canadians-say-its-too-much-pr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruising_for_sex
youtube.com/watch?v=aDhtQTQYwII
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I honestly have no idea what I would've done in that situation

Probably laughed my ass off

I don't get what's wrong with this, can someone explain what's so bad about it?

>A FUCKING DRAMA TEACHER

>The Godby family spotted Mr Trudeau last week as the prime minister and his family emerged from a cave
>emerged from a cave

fucking KEK

>emerged from a cave.
Is this common in Canada? Can a leaf provide additional information on this subject?

>Caucasians crawling out of caves
What else is new?

>this triggers Sup Forums

>>The Godby family spotted Mr Trudeau last week as the prime minister and his family
emerged from a cave.
>emerged from a cave.

>hiking with my family
>some shirtless homo walks out of a cave
>calls himself the prime minister of canada

white people are basically cave dwellers anyway. that's why they get skin cancer so easily. KEK.

>YWN meet Trudeau as he emerges from his cuck cave to smoke a bowl in the forests of Canada

>In Canada you can actually find your prime minister grazing shirtless in the woods when he should be working
Hilarious

Oh, not this nigger tirade again.

Oh no he was in vaccation and exploring a cave with his family, i bet the jews are behind this

ONE JOB Sup Forums YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB AND EACH ONE OF YOU FAILED IT MISERABLY.

WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS LIBTARD PIECE OF SHIT "TURDEAU"?????!!!!

>keeps telling us it's 2016

holy shit kek

>Prime Minister
>Meant to command respect and have dignity at all times
>Takes topless selfie with 13 year old boy, having just emerged from a cave in the woods

Caves are uncommon, especially in that area. What the fuck.

Your pigfucker PM resigned. Now you have a fucking muppet as secretary of state. Gladly would leave the commonwealth to stop the state sponsored annual visit of a bunch of inbred suckendusters.

This.

Yeah, someone explain please...why isn't he at work?

It's 2016 he can make his own cave if he wants to.

This entire thread
Memetastic
Aldente pasta

>Topless
>Hiking
>In woods
>Alone
Trudeau is there something you want to share with the class?

How come I never hear Canadian politics being discussed on Sup Forums outside of Trudeau doing some whacky thing? Is the man even doing anything except posing for pictures?

I'm actually interested to learn more about what's going on in Canada politically right now, can anyone recommend me some decent Canadian news sites?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE

Slow your roll, inbreeder.

This is some Teddy Roosevelt shit. Based Trudeau!

And fuck Sup Forums for pretending this isn't the MOST EPIC moment in Canadian political history.

Running around shirtless in the woods and caves
What is he on?
Wheres the Canadian secret service
What the fuck is going on, do they want him to die?

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/canadian-politics/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-averaging-a-photo-op-every-weekday-but-half-of-canadians-say-its-too-much-pr

>OTTAWA — He’s not just taking selfies.

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has had about one official photo-op for every weekday he has been in the business of governing.

OH FUCK LOOK WHAT I JUST REALIZED. IS TRUDEAU THE AWAKENED MAN?!?!?

This guy spends more time in caves and going to gay parades then he does actually running his country

>loads of pictures of Putin shirtless fishing or swimming in rivers and shit
>He's based
>Picture of Trudeau shirtless living in the woods
>He's a loser

Yeah alright

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruising_for_sex

Hes a globalist shill hippie
Hes as far in the cave as its possible to be

Literally a meme PM. I bet he ceases to exist when people aren't talking about him

Can you imagine Merkel hiking naked in the woods? Trudeau is one of a kind, kek. His antics are just bizarre in a funny kind of way, while Merkel is just horrifying and depressing and inducing massive amounts of despair and hopelessness

Putin is not doing drugs and running aimlessly

Yet Putin is considered badass for taking his shirt off.

>living in the woods
>Anyone calling him a loser
No, we're calling him a fucking weird French faggot.

Problem with this analysis?

Isn't this the same sort of thing Sup Forums was drooling over Putin for when he was on a horse?

As a politican Trudeau is a joke but there is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying the outdoors and hiking with your family on a nice summers day. He should have put a shirt on before taking pictures seeing as he's the head of state and has an image to maintain but it sounds like they caught him by suprise and he may not have had a chance. I means at least he's not making himselff totally inaccessible to the puplic and spending weeks at time doing fuckall at Camp David or a ranch in Texas right like our heads of state tend to right? I feel like that should count for something.

trudeau doesn't even own a shirt

really? I spent a lot of time in the valley growing up and it didn't seem that uncommon, you'd just have to be down at the bottom of the hills.

>b/c it's 2016

seriously, check it out. the guy has done nothing to address our various ailments: economy, housing, god-damn senate that does nothing, cuts the military budget by $500m, lets alberta burn,etc.

what he HAS done is: made our official anthem gender neutral; encouraged all provinces to give a 3rd option for gender on official cards; created a youth council; brought in a bunch of syrians we can't afford; encouraged people to call themselves feminist, etc.

basic liberal virtue signalling to solidify future voters while doing nothing for the people that matter. that's his mistake, as canadians are apathetic 99% of the time but will absolutely destroy political parties in protest votes if they're unhappy.

probably b/c the consequences of voting for our left, sorta-left, centre-left, and centre-right parties aren't tangible to most.

yeah he probably almost got caugh red handed raping some week old dead corpse

goddamn freak

INSIDER HERE

THIS ISN'T THE TRUE STORY

This is a cap from a CP video that Trudeau was featured in from 6 years ago, a former pedo leaked this image and threatened to release the full CP video but the Canadian FBI got to him in time, murdered him and now they're playing it off as just a shirtless Trundeau hiking in the woods

>Can you imagine Merkel hiking naked in the woods?
Yes and we've all seen that famous picture of Merkel with her saggy communist tits out.

Fucking terrorist.

A FUCKING LEAF OUT OF A FUCKING CAVE

I never saw this before. I want to leave this country .. now....

Because its August. Havent you heard of the summer recess?

Politicians around the world have decided that nothing of any relevance happens in the world between july and september, so they decide to take that time off.

I wish he'd encountered a nigger, desu.

>implying this wasn't a publicity stunt

The difference is Putin is there to hunt and show man's dominance over nature, Trudeau is there to feel at peace with Gaia and reflect on what humans are doing to Mother Earth, the feminine goddess, through climate change and pollution. His solution involves more green energy, cultural diversity and feminism.

>INSIDER HERE
>flag

What's the story user?

This actually makes me like him more and I hate his faggot policies but there's nothing more alpha and red-pilled than running around a forest half-naked with your family.

Nobody wants to kill him, we are not savages. Nutters carrying kitchen knives have entered the Prime Minister's residence.

Really, if the can't handle their shit we can do without them.

Putin is a badass so it works for him, Trudeau was probably molesting another man in the name of progressiveness and tolerance

Putin does everything, from running the country to visiting businesses to working with the KGB. What the fuck does skinny bitch Trudeau do other than whacky shit like go to gay pride parades and jump out of caves half-naked to take selfies with little boys? The only time I've ever seen him do his job is during the whole fires incident, and even then the cunt let it burn without accepting help because he has a weird hatred for Alberta and only wanted the help of third worlders instead of his more equipped and capable first world neighbours.

Putin was shirtless whilst hunting and horseriding, not whilst hiding in a cave waiting to pounce on little boys like a paedo goblin. There's a big difference.

Holy fuck that's amazing

>budget australia trying to convince me he knows shit
yeah no

So what you're saying is, is that Trudeau is really this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=aDhtQTQYwII

I prefer shirtless putin myself.

Canada doesn't have niggers, particularly out of the citys

Nothing goes on in Canadian politics, if you turn on Canadian news it'll go something like this:

>subway is suspended due to fire
>local man finds deer in backyard
>pet raccoon has been found after decade long search

I'm not even lying, I live in Toronto and one day we had those exact three stories on headlines on the news.

All Trudeau is doing is DUDE WEED LMAO and destroying the Canadian oil economy while buying record amounts of oil from Saudi Arabia. All the liberals are happy because no oil in Alberta but are too fucking stupid to do any research into where its coming from.

I fucking hate all liberals in this country. They don't know how the world works at fucking all because they are so sheltered from real problems. Our premier is a faggot and I know the Minister of Youth personally. Do you wanna guess who he is? An Aboriginal (Injun) gay university student that is studying political sciences.

IT'S 2016 FOLKS! FUCK CANADA RIGHT UP PLEASE

I fucking hate Canadians and their retarded better-than-you attitude because nothing ever happens here.

This.

Hol up so does trudeau just go on vacation and take pictures all the time?
When does he actually work

Trudeau is far more of a faggot than this guy

I went to high school with John Keys(our PM's) son Max Key

he invited me over and I came across 600 page photoalbum filled with thousands of pictures of Jewish politicians abusing children

Trundeau was also once a victim

There's not much, other than our state (((media))).

What would you like to know?

>we resemble a 3rd-world model, resource-based economy with no diversification and zero innovation after RIM
>provincial red-tape and home-field advantage legislation (protectionism) is killing inter-provincial trade

It's nuts, b/c it has gotten to the point where it is literally cheaper for us to buy american machinery from china, ship it to the united states and send it across the US to wherever it needs to go in canada--rather than get it manufactured in-province or ship it next door

>asians are buying up all the real-estate in vancouver, artificially driving living costs sky-high so the commie party can hide their money but even mentioning that is racist b/c how dare you assume anything

>toronto has seen an explosion of gun violence

it's connected to the discontinuation of our carding program, + a little shit from blm in the us stirring up non-existent tensions. Having a hand gun illegal as a nigger was something you hid, but after some leftist bleeding hearts cried foul the human rights commission aka gay lobby of ontario demanded it ended.

a few months later, niggers were flaunting weapons, telling cops they can't stop them. Look up the robbery that happened in Kensington a few months ago

>economy is shit b/c oil is down but no diversification in sight

self-explanatory

>fort mac burned and trudeau denied help from our friends b/c fuck our own people but decided to wait a week and then pay fire-wackers from south africa to be paid to do work our friends were willing to do

good thing they didn't "protest their inhumane living conditions at the fairmont and the 225% pay they were getting for their work that they didn't do"

Buddy, we're pretty chill over here. He doesn't need to fear being shanked.

You gotta admit though, if he wasnt such a cuck and had sensible right wing positions but still did the other shit like being a sexy cunt, he'd go down in history as one of the worlds greatest leaders.

Literally one photo op per day for over 120 days

>dignity and respect
It's turdeau I think we all know that went out of the window long ago.

What I want to know is why Trudeau was shirtless in a cave.

>A Canadian family on holiday stumbled upon a shirtless Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

holy fucking shit. is this real life?
imagine going hiking with someone and suddenly justin trudeau appears half naked, makes photos with you.

he is the memest politicians on earth.

I'm phoneposting in bed right now. Can someone post that "Trudeau gives Oscar worthy speech" video on youtube? It's amazing

>Trundeau was also once a victim

Ah that's much more believable, thought he was the molestor.
That explains everything, thank you!

this, desu.

sheltered, angsty faggots who think if they're nice enough people will do business with you and not try to blow you up.

naivety has been the worst quality of our post-cold war pussification. i can't believe we all became so neutered, the descendants of hardened pioneers

>a shirtless Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
>a

So are there more shirtless trudeaus wondering around the canadian wilderness?

dude tarzan lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

>I'm old enough to remember the good days of Chretien where you knew he was a liberal but he wasn't a limp-wrist

what a pathetic turn-out

They're endangered, presumed extinct. This is the first spotting in decades

People think PMs shouldn't have fun.

He was looking for a bear

> the prime minister and his family emerged from a cave
lmao, he's like a fucking cartoon character at this point

It's a grammatical oddity, not sure if it's UK specific, but saying 'a

Yeah and if pigs could fly we'd need steel reinforced umbrellas.

Of all the things to emerge from shirtless, a cave has to be the most peculiar.

He was cruising wtf

maybe he hit marijuana levels that arent even possible.

This