Brit/Pol/ - Based Norn Iron Edition

>London stabbing: Suspect is Norwegian Somali with 'no evidence' of terror
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2016/aug/04/london-stabbing-russell-square-knife-attack-live

>British man dies fighting ISIS in Syria
standard.co.uk/news/uk/british-man-dean-evans-dies-fighting-islamic-state-militants-in-syria-a3310456.html

>Second failed attempt to abduct member of British Armed Forces reported at Aldershot Garrison
plymouthherald.co.uk/second-failed-attempt-to-abduct-member-of-british-armed-forces/story-29580865-detail/story.html

>Rates to be cut as economy slows
bbc.com/news/business-36962059

>Steven Woolfe not in leadership race
bbc.com/news/uk-36962266

>Paris firebomb habbening
liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

>are nige chimes in
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmJSrVNKnr0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36913003
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/08/03/teachers-are-over-estimating-the-a-level-grades-of-ethnic-minori/
youtube.com/watch?v=r6ecmVZRdtk
youtube.com/watch?v=nkDKt-sl2SE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Reminder

Watching anime is degenerate as fuck and your ancestors and the Queen would look down at you with contempt and disgust.

> C o o l - B r i t a n n i a

Drawgirl > Karen

Why are the Irish such cucks?

Britain for the British! No Islam, no Judaism, no coloureds, no Slavs, no Meds, no Spaniards!

You're kind of a wanker for making this thread when Filipbro was in the middle of making one

BRITS OUT as in, we will drive those blue fags back to Scotland where they belong.

Potato deficiency. Let's start the rare Gerries posting

I was making the thread before I saw he was making one.

>ireland
>based

>BRITS OUT as in, we will drive those blue fags back to Scotland where they belong.
Give it up, Paddy. We're all tired of this nonsense

Cheers, Nige!

>BRITS OUT
>PAKIS IN
Really makes you think.

Fliplad makes lots of threads, doubt he'll mind too much

You can have norn desu, it's just a money sink and a land border anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=BmJSrVNKnr0

Cheers nige!

>Giving away clay
What the fuck.

Ulster is forever British!

Ulster is in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland so that is impossible.

Northern Ireland is fucked regardless anyway. We will descent into economic civil war at some point.

Would it be enough to uncuck Scotland? Would it be worth it?

a real ballymurphy nigger

>98% white
stay mad ahmed

>Ulster is in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland so that is impossible.
free the occupied 3 counties when

An United Ireland is a better bet. Northern Ireland will never improve and is just getting worse. The Brexit will destroy what remains of Northern Ireland with the economy going down the shitter and the agricultural sector dying.

Anyway, you would save a couple billion or more by getting rid of us.

I had no idea Canada is 76% white. Do they have a lot 'natives' there or something?

Is Wales /comfy/?

Extremely comfy! Report native nonces to the Home Office and pinoy paedo to the FlipGov! Do it for Britain! Clear the filth!

I can't fucking believe Blairite is trending on Twitter.

Meme magic lad

>2016
>not being a Gladstonian Liberal

FOCKING BLAIRITES

>tfw no more Whig-Tory divide
Why even go on?

>mfw

Pretty comfy desu

Cardiff isn't bad as western european capitals go, most of the ethnics stay in their shithole suburbs. Our big towns aren't great because muh postindustrialism but smaller ones are good and the countryside is great

Also we do pubs better than the English

Which way did the Cuckle Brothers vote in the referendum?

>remaniacs
>based

>after the next terror attack everyone will have union jacks over their normalfag profile pics

Fuck unionists and loyalists

YKTD gets around

>Cuckle
You take that back

Reminder that High Tory, One Nation Tory and paleoconservatism are the approved brit/pol/ political philosophies

Cuckswellians not welcome

>Voted to Remain.
>"Based".
No.

First for requesting holiday recommendations for a stud looking for qt's.

scribbled out both options and wrote "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW"

This desu. As bad as Muslims.

>muh prostentantism
>muh orange order
>muh marches
>muh monarchy

>tfw Britain will never be this Christian again

brighton

>An United Ireland is a better bet
Ireland economically is a shit hole, socially, they are just a bunch of cucks now.

>Implying zuckerberg wont ban depictions of our flag to stop nationalism

Butthurt Catholic detected.

>muh voodoo priest who summons the body of christ into bread

>Orange Order
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36913003
K E K
E
K

down on the coast in croatia all the local girls like tourist cock and have good tits
but if you're a bufty you should probably go to tunisia

JUST

>national religion should be regulated by Rome and not the Nation

killyouself

mods you cant ban me for evading expired ban

WOW TWO CENTS
WE'RE FUCKED LADS

POPERY REEEEEEEEE

>NORWEGIAN SOMALI

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36913003
>Believes the Orange Order will let this thing in.
The OO could drop to a few members and still won't let him in.

Cheers, Nige!

>You take that back

>He doesn't know what the Cuckle brothers have done to innocent men worldwide and their wives

Is anyone involved in the Russell Square incident actually English? Somalian attacker, American dead, Australians and Israelis injured. Just goes to show that London is far from being an English city now.

Nah Catholicism is bullshit too. How about just reading the bible and forget all the other nonsense. Don't pretend Prods aren't ultra retarded aswell though. As bad as each other at the least.

TO ME

PAPISTS OUT

>colour maps at the back of the kjv
POPERY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Smelly dumb, Papist scum! Someone didn't get enough spankings as I see.

>following adventures of the jew 2: electric boogaloo

It's going to sink lower now our interest rate has been cut to 0.25%

>How about just reading the bible and forget all the other nonsense
So I guess you're advocating.... sola scriptura? :^)

Croatia, didn't even consider eastern europe... hum, might find some neolithic site i'm interested in, mind fap, to look around and use as banter bait and check that out. Of course great tits are a must, you've intrigued me there m80.

Oh shit now I've got the fucking giggles, fucking cuckle brothers.

God damn.

telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/08/03/teachers-are-over-estimating-the-a-level-grades-of-ethnic-minori/

You are a teacher of A-level students and you are having difficulties ensuring quality of outcome for all your students grades.

Solution? Depending on the colour of the students skin, adjust their grade to match desired result.

And you racists will somehow have a problem with this.

Literally everyone in my county voted stay (62 %), I myself voted leave of course.
Apart from a the Irish Republicans it's quiet here. Thinking of moving back to shottingham desu.

I guess so. I don't listen to the pope and certainly don't think he's Gods representative, or anyone else for that matter.

Oh, thought you were implying baz and paul were cucks

Carry on

Same, lad

Yes please "free" me

>what would are Baz do..

fenian scum detected
youtube.com/watch?v=r6ecmVZRdtk

is there... like... any sauce on that

Redpill me on NI

Don't know about neotlithic but they've got some roman shit. Tell me about this neolithic stuff in croatia. Their girls like to use tourists for no strings sex because if they fuck a local they might bump into him again it's a small place.

Come over to Armagh b4 the borders go up, user.

We are 98% white
Hate the Irish Republic
Don't give a fuck what anyone says
We can have handguns and anything else we want

We are the redpill state

>"free" me
you mean 'liberate'

I've been to Armagh a few times, quite nice actually. Now that I think about it, I think it's time to move to Norn Iron

STOP!

This is a none fenian bastard zone. We'll have no degenerates here.

Anyone posting from now on must be of proud protestant work ethic stock!

>online application for job
>fill in optional ethnicity bit as greek
>rest of the form is blank save for email and my clearly scottish name
>get interview date
Wish I was memeing.

You're 98% white because it's too poor for immigrants wanting gimme dats.

Just getting ready for the future

Daily reminder that the potential leader of a major political party made this one of his key policies

>committed to focusing policies on achieving "equality of outcome" rather than "equality of opportunity",

>by two or more grades
Hahahahahaha holy shit
>be a paki
>score 50% on a paper
>get an A

couldn't have said it better myself
youtube.com/watch?v=nkDKt-sl2SE

Stop.