How Embarassing is this?

How do you think other countries view us? A show entirely dedicated to mocking the President of the US?

I get it. Presidents have been mocked for decades. But an entire 25-minute show dedicated to this?

I understand Comedy Central is completely desperate but this is just too low.

I get it Trump is a retard. So you're going to point and laugh at his idiocy for 25 minutes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZIrfBYr8AM
youtube.com/watch?v=eBUAf0_jbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI
google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=638&q=conservatives are hypocrites&oq=conservatives are &gs_l=img.1.3.0l10.877.17526.0.55139.21.20.0.0.0.0.1374.4996.0j12j3j7-2.17.0....0...1.1.64.img..4.17.4964.0..35i39k1j0i30k1j0i5i30k1j0i10i24k1.KBdznUD3pLM#imgrc=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comedy Central making another 1 season show. Sad!

whats worse is how shit like this has invaded regular life for me. turn on the radio on my morning commute; nothing but trump bashing on every radio station.

read an article online with barely any political mentioning; comments section full of people arguing about trump

then theres the retards on social network.

DUDE FUCK AMERICAN VOTERS AND FUCK THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION

Is this worth watching? I LOVED That's My Bush.

It's like everyone was waiting to get the President. No one could say one thing bad about Obama otherwise you'd be labeled a racist. Now that he's out you're free and open to bash the President.

Very bizarre.

>turn on the radio on my morning commute; nothing but trump bashing on every radio station.
verisimilitude destroyed, right wing owns radio

the worst offense coming from this show is that it's actually not very funny, at all

Fuck off, faggot. You're a pimple on america's cunt. You're a failed abortion. No one cares about your political opinions.
Awww, did baby get upset? Did the mean jews make fun of dear leader? Go fuck yourself.

This was the guy that did Trump on RedEye, right? He was by far the best impersonator.

UNDERAGE LITTLE BITCH
GET ON MY LEVEL

No, it's a faux talk show by a guy who can't even keep his impression up half the time.

the real comedy is watching the masochists over in Britain, France, Germany and Sweden run themselves into the ground. voting for their own demise, mass shootings, mass car attacks.

throwing beer bottles at terrorists?

>can't say anything about obama
It helps when the entire news media works to cover up his mistakes

You sound awfully upset.

>getaloadofthisguy.jpg

This show wasn't good, but I can't believe a few years later they replaced it with "Little Bush" now that was horrible.

There are still a few right wing radio personalities that dislike trump.

At least it isn't more Tosh.
It isn't, right?
I haven't actually watched it, but I assume he isn't in it.

(Nice dubs)
If history is any indication, then this show will be pulled after another 9/11 type of incident.

Comedy central hasnt a good show in years so this is really no surprise

free country, people do whatever the fuck they want

beck and to a lesser degree medved take him as a bitter pill but which ones are outright opposed to him?

I can understand why at this point. The dude just cant put twitter down or stay away from controversy.

>How do you think other countries view us? A show entirely dedicated to mocking the President of the US?

Other countries view you as a laughing stock because of Trump himself, they don't really care about your comedy shows.

They used to mock Bush too, so it's nothing new really. And on the upside Trump isn't really doing much politically, so he isn't in the news often outside of the US.

What? People were criticizing Obama left and right when he was president.

everyone bashed obama

Criticizing is one thing but other than SNL and key and peele I don't remember when Obama was harshly parodied.

Looks really try hard.

>How do you think other countries view us? A show entirely dedicated to mocking the President of the US?

I think it'd be more pathetic if you just started treating Trump as normal.

t. Other country.

Its completely warranted (guy was a tv show host and coined a catchphrase)

Trump has always been a joke and now that hes literally the leader of the US its like a joke thats gone too far

youtube.com/watch?v=JZIrfBYr8AM

This sketch is pure kino. I don't like most of the show but some of the absurdist prerecorded bits are great.

>REEEEE PC CULTURE SJWS TAKING MY FREEDOM AWAY! REEEE
>FUCK GLOBALISTS FUCK THE WORLD AMERICA FIRST.

To

>NO THIS SHOW IS MAKING FUN OF MY PRESIDENT AND I HEARD HE GETS KILLED IN A PLAY BY SHAKES THE CLOWN CANCEL ALL ART!
>WHAT MUST THE WORLD THINK OF US?

You faggots are flat out retarded. You had no clue what you actually wanted, you got it, and you're still clueless. You'll be miserable forever. Get a job, hit the gym, get a clue.

cause he wasnt a knuckledragging retard

Agreed 100% bro. Both have failed us.

Chocolate News, and Key & Peele.

K&P Obama sketches made him so mad he had to guest spot with them to show he's totally fine with the jokes and it doesn't make him cry

I'll give them exactly this much credit, at least they didn't go full retard and wait to air the show until his last year in office.

This guy's Trump impression is spot-on.

thats my bush is about bush
lil bush is about bush
the president show is about trump
chocolate news is not about obama
key and peele is not about obama

They did it with President Bush too (That's My Bush)

CC just doesn't like republicans

Saturday night live is funny maybe 1% of the time. It's been this way forever. I think it's sad it's getting so popular because 'muh Trump'

>How do you think other countries view us?
Why the fuck do you think we would ever care?

>Bush has a funny accent and says dumb shit
>Obama talks pretty normally and rarely stumbles public statements
>Trump is literally a TV character

gee, I could never solve this mystery

Bullshit

nice copy pasta, twat

dude there was a whole newscycle about the brand of mustard he was using

because liberals are pussies who cant take a joke
lots of conservatives get mad when you make fun of them...but the very fact that they are being made fun of is because you CAN

whatever you say

why are there no funny leftwing comedians?

not me
lorne michaels, for example
here is him talking about what pussies liberals are

The few times Obama was criticized it was nowhere near as bad as Bush or Trump, because he's black and had the protection of liberals and the Jews controlling society.

Well this isn't the first time in history when the masses are total sheeps and believe all the propaganda the deeply corrupted oligarchy establishment spews, because otherwise they will be castrated from society for "sinfull" behaviour. Right now the sin is just racism, homo/transphobia, misoginy ect.

The rest of the world besides Israel and Russia hate Donald Trump too, so I imagine they get a kick out of it as well

Did you have a good father's day, OP?

Nixon did win his reelection. It took a couple of years before he resigned.

>Chocolate News, and Key & Peele.
Not about Obama. Try again, retard.

Trump is literally the first Jewish president

Obama pissed off Israel worse than anyone in US history (Iran deal, supporting Palestinian rights, allowing the UN to pass anti-settlement legislation, etc..)

>Jews hate Trump

>TRUMP IS A JEWISH PRESIDENT!!!

If the elections were held in the rest of the world, here's what the results would have been:

>2032
ftfy

Trump has a higher approval rating in Israel than in the US

trumpettes are so easily ass-blasted

calm down faggots

This, you literally aren't allowed to make fun of liberals. They take it like muslims. Republicans believe in free speech and can take a joke. Doing comedy about liberals is blastphemy and they will publically castrate you for it.

I am not American and even I had to hear about the bitching over the birth certificate or how a percentage of americans thought he was the AntiChrist.

There's nothing wrong with political satire but the guy does a shit impression and isn't funny, Alec Baldwin is way better.

Jews hate the white nationalists that Trump courted in order to win, they themselves are afraid he'll inadvertently reignite interest in nationalism, and subsequently turn on the Jewish populace which has done everything to destroy it.

>Republicans believe in free speech and can take a joke.

HAHAHAHA

What does that mean?

>americans would have voted in gary johnson

wait what

Comedy Central has mocked presidents in the past.
People around the world mock political figures and presidents all the time.
The only reason why you are making a fuss over it now is because you hate it when they hurt trump's fee fee's ;_;

As to the question about how the world views America, it hasn't changed at all. America has always been viewed as the biggest joke in the world.

>How do you think other countries view us?

Other country here. You're a barbaric and regressive people. A culture in decline. You disgust me.

Ripping the piss out of the us president is a first amendment right.

Trump didn't court "white nationalists" to win. Neckbeards are a tiny, minuscule population of the US from the lowest and most parasitic trailer park element

Trump lost the popular vote by a huge margin, but managed to win the electoral college by courting rust belt blue collar workers.

That's My Bush was originally planned to be about Gore, you huge faggot babies. They literally had to re-write a bunch of stuff to formulate it for Bush in like a month to make the show ready to air.

Prove me otherwise, you can't. All of media, hollywood ect. has been of bashing the evil oppressive old ways and christianity since 60's and republicans have just let it happen.

The rest of the world hates him, too. They're probably relieved that the whole country isn't brainwashed.

Man, someone who has that image in high res on hand surely doesn't have a preconceived bias right?

I'm a massive liberal and even I think this sketch was fucking bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBUAf0_jbUg

>liberal leaning media supports liberal leaning president
>Obama never had shit said about him
I think you might just be a biased idiot.

Yeah, Trump included Bannon in his cabinet and went with "American First" because he wanted blue collar workers and not nationalists
>implying blue collar rednecks aren't a bunch of wn anyways
How stupid can you be?

Nothing in this show is going to be more embarrassing for you americans than having elected the real one as your leader.

Not to the extent of Trump or Republicans get shit on. Obama criticisms were:
>made a bad deal
>I don't agree with it and it was a bad choice overall
>forgotten in a day
Trump criticism:
>posts a tweet
>every fucking media outlet: WOW DRUMPF!? REALLY WHAT A FUCKING SACK OF SHIT I HOPE HE GETS ASSASSINATED SEXIST, RACIST, FUCKWAD REEEEEEEEEEEE
>still getting talked about weeks later
The criticism each receive isn't comparable at all. Trump has been shitted on harder than any other President (a huge part thanks to the internet). I don't mind or care if someone opposes Trump, but holy fucking shit. It's literally in every goodamn aspect of entertainment now and you just can't escape it.

Well, it's embarrassing for you because you're a goddamn sycophant, everyone else is laughing, both at the show and at the people who still defend this spray-tanned muppet.

That's all they do besides south park and news parody shows

This country sucks tbqh

His followers believed him for quite a while. Some still do.

Fuck CFR, fuck Deep State, fuck the Illuminati, and fuck all of us for putting up with it like cowards

>t-they're insulting t-the donald boo hoo

Back in my day our mockery of the commander in chief was actually funny. youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI

naw, america president being mocked by other countries started with washington. nothing to be worried about op

>thinking this is relavent

>wah he insulted illegals and ragheads boo hoo

At least Trump is funny

Lazy reposting is so refreshingly lazy.

google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=638&q=conservatives are hypocrites&oq=conservatives are &gs_l=img.1.3.0l10.877.17526.0.55139.21.20.0.0.0.0.1374.4996.0j12j3j7-2.17.0....0...1.1.64.img..4.17.4964.0..35i39k1j0i30k1j0i5i30k1j0i10i24k1.KBdznUD3pLM#imgrc=_

V4 based as always.