TRUMP GENERAL - DUEL EDITION

>Lou Dobbs dropping the biggest redpill: Paul Ryan, Hillary Clinton on the same globalist team.
youtube.com/watch?v=DtfUNuR0Q10
>PAY-TO-WIN: OBAMA SENT $400M CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICAN PRISONERS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

>Hillary says "we are going to raise taxes on the middle class," crowd cheers
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

>The media constantly lies about Trump's crowd sizes and just about everything else, too.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/03/were-gonna-break-through-the-media-folks-donald-trump-rallies-with-10000-in-daytona-while-hillary-talks-ties/#more-119684

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Jacksonville, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/5e6vf02MbcI
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k

INTERVIEWS
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
>Trump on Newsradio (8/2/16)
youtu.be/vwSx5J-v9VA
>Hannity interviews Trump (8/1/16)
youtu.be/WX06X1RNWt4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290355-new-hampshire-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-17-points
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655
nytimes.com/2016/01/18/world/middleeast/three-freed-americans-depart-iran-one-remains-us-officials-say.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
youtube.com/watch?v=aAUe4awZrFU&feature=youtu.be
nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004533191/unfiltered-voices-from-donald-trumps-crowds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello anons

can I have a (you) because I'm at work

Hillary voters are not human.

Every time Clint Eastwood comes up, I keep seeing something about him talking to a chair

why?

get back to work

Awoo

Disclaimer : Ex-member of r/the_donald here (check account history). I left the cult. I no longer support pig and anti-military Trump. I'm sorry for my comments about Hillary (I still hate her though).

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290355-new-hampshire-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-17-points

I know it's anecdotal, but I live around here and have personally witnessed some people taking down their signs and bumper stickers after this week.

its a meme

u werent here in 2012 that y

Tell your story walking, faggot.

>(account history)

SHILL

I still don't think Hillary would be retarded enough to send people here to shill, it would be a massive waste of time and money

AWOOGA

I'll compare her to whoever I want to. Understand, kiddo!?!?

Why are you guys talking about the whole 400M thing like it's new?

It was literally reported in the news in January

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655

>Mr. Obama also announced the resolution of another argument between Tehran and Washington that dates to the Iranian revolution, this one over $400 million in payments for military equipment that the United States sold to the shah of Iran and never delivered when he was overthrown

nytimes.com/2016/01/18/world/middleeast/three-freed-americans-depart-iran-one-remains-us-officials-say.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=0

Even the WSJ report links back to their original article from January. The only new information that's come to light is that it was in cash.

Have you guys not been paying attention to what's happening in the world around you?

I absolutely disagree, I don't think there's anything wrong with voting for Hillary, in fact, It's very reasonable to do so.

is your boss standing next to you?

Does he shitpost with us?

#

You fucking idiot. How can she self-destruct if the media doesn't report it? Trump could say nothing for a week and the media would flood stories that he is dropping out or comitting suicide. He could attack her non-stop (which he does) and the media will only report on little non-stories or bring up old scandals or completely fabricate news stories like Katy Tur.

The progressives own the media and pollsters 100% and he will never beat them. He just has to bowl through them and keep holding rallies..

she doesnt send them here

she has millions of campaign funds which some is given to "agents" who spread pro hillary messages via internet marketing as their job

and some of them know about this place so they choose come here

they're not trying to convince us to switch sides, they know they can't convince a board full of racists who fucking hate them and have for years, they're trying to demoralize us, they literally never "correct" anything, address the anti-Clinton points, they just spam polls and poison the well

This election has really shown me that America is just a plaything for the jews.

The election was not lost here.

It was lost the moment you let the kikes take control of your country back in the beginning of the 1900s.

Androids will be used to usurp votes for elections one day

Waiting for the most redpill happing to go off this year

HIGH ENERGY ONLY
youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

Don't you think this "Trump 2016" meme is kinda old? Heh, it was funny for a while... until it became too real. Look at his platform! Nothing but right-wing lies disguised as policy... just like Bush! I whole-heartedly support Hillary - we can't let the old elite rule America anymore. Simply won't do. Hillary will Make America Great Again, something drumpf promises but cannot deliver, not by a long shot. Just no. Anyway, Clinton has shown her prowess at ruining the country called America by being Bill's First Lady... and I think Bill would be a terrific First Lady! Or more properly, perhaps... the First Lad? Doesn't that roll of your tongue like sugar!

Source?

Why hasn't Trump put out a tweet yet to clarify that he will never drop out to silence these MSM faggots who are pushing this meme right now?

Gingerpuss.

That is why we collect guns, swedecuck. The military underlings, who massively dislike Hillary, will not follow her commands into senseless war. When the time comes, and they need help to restore order to the Republic, the citizenry who love this country will respond.

Awesome, great. Now we only need a flux capacitor.

Holy shit, the shilling is off the charts. What happened to trigger it this time?

The shilling will only increase, the media is an HRC backer, the government is an HRC backer, the universities are HRC backers, social media are HRC backers, big money are HRC backers, what makes you think polls will be any different? Also it's still three months out, and we've seen these troughs before, debates still coming, hopefully more leaks, you just be better prepared for a shilling campaign like you've nevER seen, I'm talking about all hands on board. When you said you liked Donald Trump because he was an outsider, you knew that meant from the beginning that he was going to have to scratch and fight against everything to win. I don't think some people realize what "everything" is.

>tumblr filename
>typing like a retard
The sad thing is you're probably one of my internet friends.

We got tired of your shit. Trump's going down.

A couple million dollars.

I've never seen it this bad before.

Thank you.

The only words he should say to the media is "dishonest press"

We're all your Internet friends user.
We're always here. We'll be there for you when you need us.

Agree, the fact that Trump has yet to say anything that proves his political competency, and instead retorts to bullying and name calling really says a lot about his competence as a candidate.
Several political analysts, leaders and military officials agree, Trump is just not suited for leading the USA.
It's not shilling, people are just voicing their opinions about Trump.

CNN is in full JUST mode, they're literally releasing polls without millennial data in an attempt to maintain the illusion that Hillary Clinton has a large lead.

CTR funding went from 1 mil to 6

Clinton supports unity and a good America.

A vote for Satan is better than voting for Hitler.

-H

So one of the Trump 32% polls which actually has any kind of data available claims Hillary gets 14% Republican support, Johnson gets 11% and Trump only 63%

aka, it's bullshit

>illusion
Pardon? Hillary IS leading, this is a fact, a concept that is apparently completely foreign to Trump supporters and frogposters.

>eurocucks

that crowd isn't even low energy. It's just simply low spirited.

Why are there stories saying that Trump wants to quit the race? I thought he was doing well.

What the fuck is this shirt? Who's on it and what does it even say?

That sort of explains it.
How's the Khan thing going? Does anyone even give a fuck about it?

>smug anime face
Back to tumblr you go.

Ooooh, im shaking right now Senpai.
Memes aside my ma just told read me a news clip from Fucking ABC.
"Trump is dropping his bid for presidency"
HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING LIE IS THAT!
I woke up everyone in the house yelling about all the bullshit.
I hope we hang all these media kikes day one of Trumps reign!

they want to have abortions in 2017

thats the only reason anyone is a liberal

u can see the regret on their faces

>Hillary gets 14%
TRUE CONSERVATIVE BASE

RAPIN' BILL CLINTON

It's their general shenanigans.
>anime
>tumblr
kek

Same poll with 10% independents?

>Implying the opinion of anime posters is relevant

For (((some))) reason, they are trying to make it look like Trump is self-destructing.

Looks like Bill and it says Rape

one of the New Hampshire ones I think

Creepy Bill "I'm gonna rape you good" Clinton

He went from +7 to -0,5 in the LA times daybreak poll in two weeks

AKA i also think most polls are bullshit but the trend towards Hillary isn't made up

Khan things blew up, Khan basically wants sharia law, and not only used his sons death as a hot topic for muslims, but literally profits off of muslim immigration.

No one cares as of today and tomorrow.

Turns out Khan ran a firm that helps muslims immigrate into America. He went DELETE THIS when it found out but its on the internet forever.

Guess who took those spirits away :D

I love watching all the DNC firings / resignations. The whole DNCLeaks thing is still splattering against the wall. It's hilarious

#DEMEXIT is real, Bernie supporters are fleeing the Dem party by the millions, and the party has been split in half.

>Back to tumblr you go.
Sorry, I thought I could post anime on Sup Forums for a second. What seems to be the problem
The Khan incident definitely was a hard blow for Trump, he might not recover from it.
I could shit on Trump all I want, but really, I seriously don't understand how he took that obvious bait so badly.

I'm the newswire guy that posts highres photos.

Just uploaded photos from Jacksonville to MEGA (Trump rallies/US-GOP-PRESIDENTIAL-NOMINEE-DONALD-TRUMP-HOLDS-RALLY-IN-JACKSONVILLE.7z)

On the MEGA there are also all photos from RNC and other DNC days, as well as pics from other Trump rallies. And also some empty Hillarious rallies with cucks just for fun.

mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg

Enjoy! & MAGA

you need to see the video

I've seen the exact same post several times now, stop this spam. It was never clear that it was this closely connected and how it was resolved. Just "resolving some other argument" is not the same as directly connecting it with flying out $400m in cash. Your links do not make any connection at all, maybe you should read them before posting, as the first doesn't even have anything to do with it at all.
Fucking shills.

>The Khan incident
Never heard of it.

He's done for
Too much tension behind the scene from his own supporters

Because Trump is a QUITTER!!?? What a loser. Can't believe big boys like /pol would support a fcukinig LOSER like Bill Clinton! What the fuck. I don't even know. But however, yes, you're wrong about drumpf... you're on the wrong side of history. Just cease your pro-Trump shilling, which is completely useless... you're not gonna get anywhere. Definitely not the Oval Office. Not gonna happen. So yeah, uh, just quit while you're ahead.

Hence the massive trump narrative being spun out. It is coordinated, narrative building is not simply broadcast media.

fresh OC

I saw our god emperor yesterday, so much energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAUe4awZrFU&feature=youtu.be

time to find out if these are paid shills or not

CtR always says that. Ah! I wasn't supposed to reply to you!

I think it was PA actually

Just found out friend has press passes to rally, I'd rather be front row than with the dishonest media though

it might be high res but its not high quality

get a new camera

ur not even a kpop paparazzi what are u doing with ur life

On that hallelujah day,

On that hallelujah day,

O Lord I want to be in that number!

When the saints go marching in!

Get to work user.

Ooh, vintage gore. Got any HD war casualties?

I have.

IT'S BILL CLINTON AND IT SAYS RAPE

Stop tainting my hobby with your retarded posts.

>Sony

JAPAN IS RIPPING US OFF ON TRADE

>account history
Fuck off.

here you go

I'll check

nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004533191/unfiltered-voices-from-donald-trumps-crowds.html

Explain yourselves.

After taking a YUGE hit this past week or so, will Trump get back on track and stay there? Or will he continue to attack everyone and everything?

He just needs to focus on Hillary + Obama. Let his team take care of everyone else. He keeps being baited, and takes the hook every damn time.

Those people should be fucking killed

Tfw I bought the actual game at an angry liberal's yard sale for 1$

No.

So why do you guys think some tops dems are resigning? Is it because the wiki leaks or email stuff?

Get on the TrumpCoin train before it rockets to the moon!!
A game changer for crypto currency.
Check out the new high energy TrumpCoin video >> youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk