Any point to getting married?

I really want a nice wife and children, but every girl I've ever dated is

>a vapid whore
>a gold digger
>bad at cooking
>their rooms are dirty as shit
>bad with children

and this isn't even considering divorce rates, divorce monetary rape, child custody, alimony, child support, etc.

How can I find a good girl, and also make sure she doesn't fuck me over through the courts?

bumpr

Become amish

>How can I find a good girl, and also make sure she doesn't fuck me over through the courts?

righthand.jpg

Go to church every Sunday and be a Good Christian™. The best 8/10 qt3.14 homemaking waifus are always at Christian churches.

>Bad at cooking

Maybe stop searching for a potential housewife / breeding machine and instead search for a woman as valid a a person as you?

Shut the fuck up faggot

I am married to a Christian woman. She is a great housewife. Not interested in materialistic bullshit, knows how to cook, goes to church, etc. moral of the story is, a church is most likely where you will find a good wife.

Turn gay. Seriously. Guys are far more loyal, and they're more likely to share your interests.

>you should look for a man

This is why marriage rates are falling. Muh feminism tries to turn men into women and women into men. Then people are confused why they won't marry.

We're looking for a woman you fucking gay spic.

bumpp

Don't live in America. You won't find a good girl here. You'll get divorced real quick and bitches love to cheat and do shit behind your back, so if you want a loyal wife and a good family, then move to Europe or find a wife from there.

>How do I stop dating degenerates Sup Forums?
>become the degenerate
Fool proof

This.

Female hypergamy was unleashed as soon as the nuclear family went out the window,and today is reaching it's overdrive thanks to social media and the shower of validation every girl worth looking at receives 24/7 from all the clueless thirsty betas clinging onto white knight ways even though their effectiveness is obsolete in this age.Women are free to fuck whoever they want,falsely accuse most men ad libidum and divorce rape as seen fit.
Don't be another sucker,understand they are all like that because they are allowed to,and live as you will with that in mind.

fuck off degenerate shill

you literally can't

marriage is by definition cutting your balls off and giving them to a womanchild with the full power of the state behind her

real women would never expect their man to do that

>real women
Sorry, kid, but 20-year-old college whores aren't "real women." You don't belong on this board, cuckold.

Millennials having less sex than ever actually

for every woman you say is worthless/not wife material/a whore, there is a guy who is equally worthless as a man/provider/husband

If you fap all day and have no ambition you don't deserve a girlfriend or have any qualities that behoove a family, that is not to say that the shit heads who reproduce the most are suitable parents, but trying to inject some reality into virgin fantasies about what they think they deserve - because it is just as bad as bitches who think they deserve more than they are worth

If you want to find a nice girl, move to another country. The average American woman is stupid and bitchy as hell. Look for a girl in Europe.

which is my whole point, you literally can't
there is no point to marriage

Lol someone already said that.

I know it's already been said, but seriously consider joining a church. It's a good way to mingle and meet some girls who care enough about their morals and family to wake up before noon on a Sunday and go to church.

love

>mfw most women who say they 'can cook' have a repertoire of like 20-30 recipes that they can do at okay level, not actually good OR fast
>mfw I would be a world-class chef if I used their standard

Have high standards, try to marry a virgin. Anything more than 2-3 previous partners (and the circumstances of these should be investigated) is completely out of the question. Get a good idea of your perfect woman and don't settle for anything less. I guarantee that a less than perfect woman is not better than no woman at all. The odds might not be awesome but I firmly believe that people who stop looking at love as a temporary, flimsy emotion that can jump from person to person, summoned or controlled by dating, and more as something that you're directed to in life, then you will find what you're looking for.

Most women here have completely shunned the tradition of cooking.

They seem to have been conditioned to consider it an aspect of male oppression.

If they say they can cook, they can probably put a microwave meal in for 5 minutes.