Did he attain god-status?

Did he attain god-status?

thewrap.com/clint-eastwood-donald-trump-racism/

>literally a fucking white male
ofc he doesn't care about racism

Clint Eastwood made Gran Torino as a response to Spike Lee complaining about the lack of representation of black soldiers in "flags of our fathers/Letters from Iwo Jima"

Gran Torino is the funniest film ever. Eastwood attained god-status when he made it.

look up the word of exchange between Eastwood and Spike Lee, it's a fun read, and Spike Lee's response for triggering, google Eastwood Spike Lee, or something.

>A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of here."

>Smokie: Are you fucking crazy? Go back in the house.
>Walt Kowalski: Yeah? I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house... and I sleep like a baby. You can count on that. We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea... use ya for sandbags.

>Walt Kowalski: Relax, zipperhead. I'm not gonna shoot you. I'd look down too, if I was you. You know, I knew you were a dipshit the first time I ever saw you. Then I thought you were worse with women than stealing cars... Toad.
>Thao Vang Lor: It's Thao.
>Walt Kowalski: What?
>Thao Vang Lor: It's not Toad, my name is Thao.
>Walt Kowalski: Yeah, well, you were blowing it with that girl who was there. Not that I give two shits about a toad like you.
>Thao Vang Lor: You don't know what you're talking about.
>Walt Kowalski: You're wrong, eggroll, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I may not be the most pleasant person to be around, but I got the best woman who was ever on this planet to marry me. I worked at it, it was the best thing ever happened to me. Hands down. But you, you know, you're letting Click-Clack, Ding-Dong and Charlie Chan just walk out with Miss What's-her-face. She likes you, you know? Though I don't know why!
>Thao Vang Lor: Who?
>Walt Kowalski: Yum Yum. You know, the girl in the purple sweater. She's been looking at you all day, stupid!
>Thao Vang Lor: You mean Youa?
>Walt Kowalski: Yeah... Yum Yum... yeah... nice girl... nice girl, very charming girl... I talked with her... yeah. But you, you just let her walk out right out with the Three Stooges. And you know why? 'Cause you're a big fat pussy. Well, I gotta go. Good day, pussycake.

explain.

I love this man, I just seen this on facebook and the butthurt from the leftist cocksucking NIGGER faggots was glorious.

he's not even endorsing Trump per se, he just prefers Republican rule over Obama Democrat rule.

the two have something in common though, Eastwood directed and starred in "High Plains Drifter" the film was "on time, and under budget"

Eastwood's FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Face it whitey
Your days are numbered

>YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Said the cucked white male

no

he should go back to talking to a chair

We need him to make a movie about Germans on the Eastern Front.

Kek look at all those women and beta male commenters.

>(((Benjamin)))
>(((Anne)))
>(((Max)))

>"white guys had a 200 year head start
>400 likes
I'm glad I'm off kikebook. White people are such submissive retards. White got that "head start" from cultural appropriation of we wuz kangs no doubt.

"Anne Johnson" actually makes a good point about Trump and Twitter. He does come off like a sensitive bitch a lot.

Holy hell these ungrateful little shits. Especially the fucker who had the gall to say Clint's just a movie tough guy. Gran Torino is the best deconstruction of racism ever written, better than the SJW tokenism shlock these children peddle.

>(((Max)))
>(((Lalli)))
>(((Teja)))
>(((Merih))) (((Alpan)))

>Did he attain god-status?

Yeah, pretty much. Endorsing Trump and calling out modern pussification was the final nail in the coffin. He could crap his Depends while supporting a gay pride march, and people would assume he had diarrhea while tolerantly but begrudgingly supporting civil rights. He's fucking Clint Eastwood.

its always a leaf

Did he ditch the empty chair and take his meds this time?

>Taking anything by a person named "Spike" seriously

>muh feels
I'm glad I was banned from kikebook

Shit's spreading, tho. This must stop before we lose our last refuges. Expect freedom of speech to be fully sacrificed on the altar of political correctness within the very next years if we don't put a stop to it.

>literally the opposite of universal rights
Someone needs to kill this bitch

It ingrained "zipper head" into my head and is one of my most used insults for zipper heads.

Imagine this cunt appointing several new likeminded Supreme Court justices. It would basically be the final nail in the coffin of the USA as we know it. It's unbelievable how any Republican can refuse to rally behind Trump with this much at stake. Those traitors are most likely all bought.