President of the United States

Hillary Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This 12 second clip will make any moral citizen not want to vote for Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Spread this! it shows her to be a sociopathic monster, not fit for the presidency!

JUST

> $0.05 deposited into your PayPal via JewBank

Got rid a dictator. Sounds bretty good to me.

And now Libya is a fucking mess and spawning ground for isis

Great work cunt

>dat hole in the tongue

WHAT IS IT?!!?

>your good boy shekels have been deposited in your PayPal account

>Sounds good to me
>Belgium

Literally a non country

Dumbass, a dictator who keeps the tribals in line is better than an Islamist terrorist safe space.

Democratization has always been messy. Wars help forge future national identities.

Sage

sage this faggotry

If Hillary wins the election she is going the make history, namely by breaking William Henry Harrisons record as shortest sitting president.

Someone is going to shoot her within 2 weeks.

>Islamist safe space
>safe space
>safe

>Dictator
How is your democracy doing right now? Do you like your elected chancelor?
Gaddhafi was a hero to his people and Libia was blooming and shining understand his rule.

That denial, face it in your heart you know she's right

horseshit

She had no right taking him out

She doesn't have the temperment or judgement to be pres

>Gaddhafi was a hero to his people

You mean the ones he didn't throw in jail and massacre?

EIGHT
YEARS

ive been looking forwards to this day

>Wars help forge future national identities.
Yeah. An ISIS identity.
Do you think ISIS is democtatic?
Did democratization ever actually work just ince? Iraq is fucked, Libia is fucked, egypt is fucked MUH SHARIAH DEMOCRACY

Kek, you Ivans and your love for dictator cocks.

Democratization often takes place over decades. And you should love Egypt right now. Sisi is taking notes from Putin.

CTR shill thread do no respond with out saging
Cripplchan is doxing CTR shills do NOT go there

no idea what you're defending, even onigger admitted libya was a mistake

SIEG HEIL

French revolution came from inside.
But forceful external fuckery with established state just never went well.
Everything US touched turned to shit.
ISIS and migrants bullshit are Hill's personal fault.

Pretty sure this is just a shitposter thread, the doxxing scared away almost all the shills it seems. Apparently a bigger paycheck isn't worth having your personal life & credentials leaked to a group of people that take politics and shilling very seriously.

>forceful external fuckery with established state

Are you implying there was no opposition to Gaddafi within Libya? Come on nigga.

looking forward to massive GOP butthurt

Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas. GOP's spent decades filling people's heads with shit, pandering to racists, neo-confederates, paranoiacs and jesus-freks. They deserve to lose and lose big.

Well, the party that wants to fuck over the country to benefit the rich are always going to have a tough time in a democracy. But they went overboard long ago, and they deserve what's coming.

Will the US also have public executions of people who violate Sharia Law? I mean, her campaign is paid for by Saudi Arabia.

I read rules for radicals, it was actually pretty interesting.

I'm curious what the source of your "quote" is. Doesn't really seem like alinsky desu

nvm snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp

really, how do you faggots keep reposting garbage? Do you assume anything that flatters your views is legit, or do you just not care?

Madam President has the best ring to it, looking forward to saying it more.

Yeah, US Supported them and then they proclaimed themselves ISIS

>Well, the party that wants to fuck over the country to benefit the rich are always going to have a tough time in a democracy.

>he says this as lobbyists flocked to philadelphia for the dnc convention en masse

I'm not saying the dems aren't corrupt, but they at least want universal healthcare, to raise taxes on the rich, increase the minimum wage, etc.

The GOP has spent years trying to convince people the government is the problem, because the rich hate paying taxes, and have been willing to go to any depths of deception to make it happen, from retarded theories about the magic of the marketplace, bullshit about tax cuts paying for themselves, and all that disgusting racist business about welfare queens and the like.

OP is a britfaggot.

>repeating RT talking points verbatim