Drudgereport now links to Infowars

>drudgereport now links to Infowars
>Infowars is now considered a serious media outlet because of how shitty mainstream media has become

if you went back a year in time not even alex jones would believe you if you tried to describe 2016

Been that way for years

or maybe conservatards are just becoming more blatant about being conspiracytards now

Did Trump watch Alex's emergency broadcast about the election being fixed? It's a weird coincidence he brought it up the next day if not

Back in 06 Alex's hot topics were FEMA Camps, the militarization of police, and the Bilderberg group.

Fast forward to 2016, all of these things are heavily relevant to contemporary mainstream politics. It was inevitable.

>drudgereport is considered a serious media outlet

Infowars has been on Drudge for like 5 years.

Or maybe it's the left that uses labels/mantras in order to avoid to deal with arguments like "conspiracy theory"

bump

infowars is a serious media outlet

I was thinking about this a few days ago, actually. What do you think the implications will be for Alex Jone's career after latching onto the Trump movement? It seems like he's gained a lot of popularity and relevance because of it. If Trump wins, could anyone see him getting like a major news show or some shit, if MSM is fixed?

>Thank you for Correcting the Record
>$0.05 has been deposited into your PayPal account

There is absolutely nothing wrong with infowars.
Prove me wrong.

Their fine as long as there not going full on "Obama is gonna declare marshal law after the next terror attack to cancel the election and begin his third term"

I like infowars, and posted a picture from one of their poster contests... what the fuck do you mean 5 cents into my account? you think i work for alex jones because i like his podcast? retard faggot

>their
>they're

fug

>the drudge report
>serious media outlet

daily reminder matt is a fedora tipping faggot and worse trump shill than any of the hillary shills you guys run into here

THEY'RE PUTTING SO MUCH MEMES IN THE WATER THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKIN' FROG GOD'S EGYPTIAN

The reason why Jones' isn't taken seriously is because all of his "warnings" are not immediately visible.

>A payment of 0.04USD has been credited to your PayPal account! Thank you for helping to Corrupt the Record.

Of course a clinton shill wouldn't like Drudge Report. They were the guys who BTFO of Bill and his affair with lewinsky.

oh wow another fucking meme response. you guys are getting more robotic than the shills themselves.

fuck off. I used to go on it every day before he started making it so obvious he was obsessed with trump to the point of distorting his headlines

good. leave now, faggot.