By the end of season 3...

>By the end of season 3, Walter White had transformed from a high school chemistry teacher to a multiple murderer and the country's most important meth manufacturer
>By the end of season 3, Jimmy McGill has transformed from a public defender to a suspended elder lawyer with a dead brother
BRAVO VINCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RQpVA6gMh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Walt was actually a multi-murderer by episode 3

Honestly BBS has so far been as good as 1-4 BB. I am impressed and hope to see it continue.

So are we getting a season 4 or??

>Honestly BCS has so far been as good as 1-4 BB.
You're literally the only person who thinks this

I like it more. The writing is so much better.

Gotta be, one of AMC's biggest cash cows.

Rhea Seehorn looking THICC this episode. Anyone got gif /pics of her in the pajamas? Why is she so sexy bros? Is it her voice?

Howard is the fucking man. I love that he is basically just a normal guy doing his best in a shitty situation.

Whenever he shows up I get excited.

she's cute and likes watching moobies :3

>it's a chuck becomes an amateur demolitionist episode

naw, fewer memes but better writing and acting overall IMO

>Sticking one of your better associates in doc review even after she lands a big client by herself
>Caving into Chuck the Fuck and not hiring Jimmy after bringing the Sandpiper case
>Doesn't even deny that he's dragging out the Sandpiper case to squeeze cash out of the elderly
I like Howard mostly but let's not pretend he isn't a prick

Right? He's like the normal guy stuck in a world with insane television characters.

He's not perfect, I agree, but I think he is very sympathetic. Kim as well, obviously.

CHUCK NOOOOO

I think this too. BCS certainly isn't flawless, but it feels like it has a lot more restraint than Breaking Bad.

I think the weakest parts of the show are when it tries to tie into Breaking Bad too much.

chuck survives the fire and uses his 9 million dollars to completely heal himself and blames everything on jimmy. plot reset. 6 more years. BRAVINCE.

Did Howard btfo Chuck with that buyout using his own money and the goodbye or not

nice digits

who did chuck leave his money to in his will? probably HHM if he didn't change it

youtube.com/watch?v=5RQpVA6gMh0

Best girl Short Film. It sure takes its time

I like it but can see why it got cut.

The Mike scenes really bring this show down imo; other than that it's pretty good.

>Mike arc: RESOLVED
>Chuck arc: FINISHED

Are you READY for Jimmy & Kim Adventures with some Nacho on the side?

Aww, that's so sweeeeeeet

>season 4
>time jump
>kim has restarted her firm to the point where she can hire more people but she broke both her legs and her other arm in another car wreck
>jimmy works there doing doc review
>kim secretly disgraces jimmy by having ernesto change documents
>jimmy find out and the show goes back to square one
>jimmy still goes to kims house to scratch her limbs under her casts and they argue about everything for another 6 seasons

Looks like you're the only one who thinks otherwise.

>Are you READY for Jimmy & Kim Adventures
Nah they will be having separate arcs. Jimmy will become Saul and Kim will become Wendy.

So Mike's ending for the season was getting his money laundered?

>to scratch her limbs under her casts
Had a cast on my left arm for 4 months and only once i needed to scratch under it.

No more fucking Mike pls, unless he's interacting directly with Jimmy

I like BCS more than BB

Shit OP, it's almost like you're comparing two totally different shows with totally different dramatic setups.

>totally different shows with totally different dramatic setups.
I hope its a bait

>this show should mimic Breaking Bad exactly, down to the character development progression.
This is why you have a problem with the show. You're left helpless, wondering where the violence, the posturing, the firefights are, left with a character study that takes its time to tell a story. You're a mouthbreather, who enjoyed all the wrong parts of the previous show, expecting more instant gratification and thrilling cliffhangers from a show that delivers none.
I'm glad this upsets you and leaves you frustrated and wondering why. You deserve it.

>ywn be that bit of fabric touching her asshole

It's better than season 3 BB

stopped watching after episode 3 because shit was too boring and slow.

can someone break down what happened in the finale?

Better Call Saul is better written. When it's all said and done I think it will be the best show ever to this point.

He never died until you show me the interview with Vince that says he did. The actual plot is Jimmy cons his way by saving Chuck last minute into getting completely set up with Chucks money and they use that to set up their new Law Firm of McGill McGill and Wexler. Finally Chuck gets to return as a big time lawyer.

Chuck dies somehow tragically because of Jimmy fucking up everything on scams and Wexler becomes the greatest lawyer of her generation.

The show ends with Jimmy being captured by police and guess who his defense attorney?

Kim Wexler in a blue dress "My Baby Blue" plays taking it all full circle. Hard closeup on "Saul Goodman"

Executive Producer

Vince Gilligan

Yes. Massively BTFO
Howard is my favorite character by far, and one of the most interesting fictional characters in TV history. I hang on every word of his. His mannerisms are perfect too. What a great actor and perfect casting. Howard is the guy you think is a dickhead but then realize he's actually one of the purest husbandos ever and is perhaps the only character on the show who is without sin.

The only thing boring and slow here is you, my lad.

Dude fuck off, you just admit that you only think this show is good because you convinced yourself that you were contrarian cool about the "real BB" that the slow and plodding parts were the true good stuff.

I fucked this up, she should be on the prosecution, she thinks its the greatest case of her career, taking down one of the worst criminals ever and she wants to be Atticus Finch.

Also Saul smiles because he knows she will finally do his ass in and he can finally get peace from his con artist ways.

>breaking bad was better

did you all forget Skylar?

also i hope to see skinny pete, badger and the fat one when jimmy finally goes full saul

ferret hadn't met him before on brba, but skinny pete mentioned he was in prison with tuco

>Dude fuck off
No, and they're not going to kill this show because it hurt your feefees. Get over it.

He's not squeezing the cash out of the elderly though, he's withholding it. They'll get a bit more in the end but at what price? But anyway, he's running a business. I don't think most big law firms take cases out of the goodness of their hearts.

You're right, everyone else thinks it's better

reddit

naw dude. never cared about the salamanca empire shit or erhmantraut's backstory, but there's some satisfying things going on with mike and nacho. makes you really appreciate the top-ranked henchmen behind the curtains who make things appear to run smooth

When a female role actually SUPPORTS and ENCOURAGES the main character instead of being competition, insulting, nagging, undermining, or cheating on them, the audience views them in a favorable light and wants the relationship to continue. So many shows are hungry to virtue signal GRRRRRL POWER that objectively makes media worse for it that they often forget to give the female roles any redeeming qualities as people (other than male strength of course).

Kim has been nothing but good to Jimmy, so when he messes up we start to feel like she is TOO good for him, and it is shown masterfully. Contrast this to Skyler in BB who never once showed deference or submission to Walter. She would nag about where he went, what he is doing, but never just trusted him with "I'm your wife who loves and supports you. You can tell me anything and I will keep your secrets safe. If this is too big to tell me I understand but I want to be there for you." etc. or something.

>feefees
Not that guy but you sound like a fucking faggot

I love you so much. Your response filled me with the giggles.

>tfw you want Howards dick
>tfw everyone treats him like shit

>Daddy Howard will never teach you the value of a dollar

So, legally speaking, is now Jimmy entitled to Chuck's cash money and all of Chuck's possessions that didn't go with the fire?
He's his only living relative.

Fuck yes. Chuck thought he had the upper hand and that Howard could do nothing but follow his demands. Howard then ETERNALLY BTFO Chuck in a way that makes him selfless, belittled and with no other option.

Fuck Chuck.

I'm currently of the opinion that BCS is better than BB.

I'll need to rewatch BB to be sure, though.

Nacho alone is better than any of the supporting cast in BB.

I was thinking this throughout most of Season 2 and 3. I honestly thought it was true. I just recently re-watched Breaking Bad and it's such a tough call which is better but I think Breaking Bad just nudges through to #1.

>Jimmy will die thinking his bother didn't love him

>the slow and plodding parts were the true good stuff
You mean...
The story and character moments?

Yes, that was the good part. That's what the show gets praised for.

>didn't tell Jimmy his mother's final words were calling for him
Chuck never loved him.

Fuck Chuck. He deserves to burn to be honest.

Yeah but at the same time how would you feel if you found out your folks loved your brother more?

>tfw there are no BCS comics

they do but im not a salty cuck like chuck
diff user

I feel it 2 brothers and 1 sis
Folks like the roastie the best

Well I wouldn't spend the rest of my life constantly undermining and fucking over my brother at every possible opportunity.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if my dad loved my brother more than me. In some ways I feel like he should.

Chuck's just a vindictive bastard, plain and simple.

I love these

>I didn't watch BB when it initially aired so I miss all the Sup Forums memes

Every thread I insulted him, but now I'm all sad

they DO however take bar oaths to represent their clients & their interests. howard is due for censure if not disbarment.

>he thinks Chuck didnt have a will leaving it all to the exwife

lel