What is the appeal of this show?

What is the appeal of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkFaIxpbHvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's funny and violent.

God.

the overarching story/lore. you have to get into the extended universe with pocket mortys to really get it

enrages alt right faggots

You mean besides the fact that it's f***ing hilarious?

Jokes aside, I actually enjoy the show.. People may call me Reddit, but I think the show has enough interesting sci-fi concepts and decent jokes to distinguish itself. Honestly it feels less like crappy "reddit humour" movies like The Martian than it does Futurama

It's the new futurama. Or at least the closest thing we have to it right now.

Cashing in on autistic numale leftwing redditors

Something...something szechuan sauce.

For me, partly it is funny but mostly it's just funny to watch delicate snowflakes on Sup Forums who haven't even watched it get mad because a cartoon character said god isn't real one time.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkFaIxpbHvM

i dont understand why nobody pointed out how since they already look different, what the fucking point of disguises was. a grey alien doesnt have to fucking put on a fur suit to convince us hes an alien. he already looks like a fucking alien

The whole multiple universes with Rick's and mor ties is fucking stupid. Whenever that shit shows up i just want it to end.

What is the appeal of constantly shitposting about it?

WUBADUBADUBDUB!!!!!!!!!

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

Morty is smarter, wittier, more nihilistic, and has a darker sense of humor than everyone else.

People think they are all like that for some reason, and so they relate to Rick. Just like Tyrion from Game of Thrones. This is how Millenials view themselves.

>Morty
>Rick
What did he mean by this?

I just like the multiverse tv in the show