Trump supporter here

Trump supporter here

That's it guys. I'm done. I always joked with the "How is Trump racist" meme with the rest of you, but now I finally get it when the left calls him racist. He's not racist because of what he directly says, his racist because of how INDIRECTLY he says it. Kick out Mexican babies? Ban Muslims? Black lives matter don't matter? This kind of rhetoric isn't acceptable and I, as a lifelong dedicated supporter of Donald J. Trump, just cannot continue cheering this racist man on. He may have destructed his legacy but I will not let a racist destroy my legacy. We are stronger than that Sup Forums, we need to set our eyes on the horizon and realize love should have no boundaries. No walls. No more hatred.

This is why I'm with Hillary. She is the one who will make America great again, not Drumpf.

Have you noticed all the Trump supporters are unstable and aggressive just like he is.

hmmmm yeah I love how you sweetly correct the record when I just wake up...

This Trump guy is really dark.

>someone actually payed this buffoon to post this shit

holy fuck, report and sage for not Sup Forums

>I always joked with the "How is Trump racist" meme with the rest of you, but now I finally get it when the left calls him racist.

The left call him racist because he is right wing.

Every right winger will always be called racist, sexist and accused of every other form of bigotry. That is just the modern play book of the left.

The only right wingers who are exempt from this are the 'safe' ones who have no chance of being elected or have retired from politics.

If you refuse to vote for a politician because the left-wing accuse them of being racist then you are essentially agreeing to only vote for left-wing politicians.

Which is why they use the tactic.

I can see this backfiring for the American Democrats though. The UK left-wing has been doing this for years and are extremely vocal about accusing every right wing politician and voter of being racist. All that this does is create the 'shy Conservative' effect where voters don't admit to voting Conservative in polls because they don't want to be accused of being racist but vote for them in elections anyway.

I would not be surprised to see Trump in the White House due to a shy Republican effect.

He has a black heart.

Yeah I'm definitely moving from Trump to Hillary. Those frog memes were funny but it's time to get serious.

Great post, for that $10 has been added to your account. Very good, shill!

>Drumpf

I POSTED IT AGAIN MOMMY

Not gonna look it up buth the video i saw his ralley was really just bizzarely hateful. Trump of course never says racist things, be he allows and endorses it to be said by others. This is so when shit happens he can throw his hands up and say "welp not my fault"

Like, hes talking about how obama ruined race relations while his supporters cheer "YEAH FUCK THAT NIGGER" and he thinks this is good

OP you are correct in everyway. People have been closing their hearts recently and its understandable with everything going on in the world right now but as a NATION, AS A PEOPLE, we need to stand together under every race, creed, religion, ideaology. We aren't going to progress as humans if we close our hearts and turn it black and become racist and hostile to one another.

THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE
THE HUMAN RACE

#HILLARYFORHOPE
#TRUMPFORHATE

15 shekels deposited on your account

Heads up - saged this post.

But Sup Forums I'm so torn between "FUCK OFF CTR SAGE NOW" and just joining in the cancer and pretending to shill to piss you all off even more.

It's tearing me apart lisa.

I just think it's time for a female president. We've always had male president and look where the country is heading, it's time for a real change.

Guess I'm a #Shill4Hill now :/

Mmmmmm. Yes , the sweet smell of correct the record

>voting for a literal cuck

I'm sure with those credentials she'll get A LOT of respect from world leaders.

* dank

seriously, why isn't he jailing people for expressing their first amendment right at his rallies? hate speech isn't free speech, he should be rounding up all these bigots and putting them in work camps like m'lady madame secretary surely will

wtf I hate trump now

really makes you think

S A G E
A
G
E

that's it im a hildo now

Younger Hilary was sexy as fuck

Fuck off shillcunt.

the shilling is real

this

WTF I hate drumpf now #mentallyhill

Oh wow, Anonymous Poster #192,735,143.

Being that we have such a storied history together, I am fascinated and moved by the clarity in your perspective of U.S. politics.

Spoiler Alert, Script Kiddo: You don't, and will never have, a legacy.

>We are stronger than that Sup Forums
You shills are hilarious

How is banning Islam racist?

Nice copypasta. Enjoy your 3 cents.

Fuck off shill

You can't just ban people for thinking differently.

Go away shill. Also you didn't name a single reason you support Hillary and only vague generalizations that aren't fact about Trump. If you want to debate about that atrocity to humanity Hillary I would be happy to. You'll either admit to being a horrible person or change your mind. Your choice.

>I can see this backfiring for the American Democrats though. The UK left-wing has been doing this for years and are extremely vocal about accusing every right wing politician and voter of being racist. All that this does is create the 'shy Conservative' effect where voters don't admit to voting Conservative in polls because they don't want to be accused of being racist but vote for them in elections anyway.

We already had that with the Tea Party.

The censorship that's currently existing is beyond party. It is assimilation or you aren't human to them. Period.

once again mods leave shill threads up but delete the threads that actually exposes the shills. no collusion going on at all here guys :-). also saged, you fucking shill faggot

>$hilLIARy "supporters"

Trump isn't going to ban Islam. He wants to actually vet these refugees unlike the criminal Hillary that will throw the door wide open. She has publicly stated that she wants ONE MILLION refugees in her FIRST TERM alone if elected. Damn good thing Trump is going to win.

You don't get to decide who gets to post here or what beliefs they're allowed to share. If you don't like it go be a tyrant somewhere else.

Bumping for the epic tears and butt flustering this thread is causing.