What are some films about broken friendships?

What are some films about broken friendships?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H68XqJW6MHA
youtube.com/watch?v=ODrKQ8YpXrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Need I say JUST?

Why do all fat/skinny bros break up?

Why would you tweet about not getting invited too a wedding?

That is 12 year old girl tier

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT'D BE SO SIMPLE BUT

>met john stamos for 1 shitty sitcom that got cancelled after 1 season
>invite him to your wedding
>he's right in the middle next to you for all of your wedding pictures

Man, I guess the two really ended up being good friends off-camera and it seems to have lasted. Must be cool to actually be good friends with Stamos.

Which one is skinny?

if he really had that many followers and fans youd think he would do some kickstarter or patreon shit
Unless he thinks hes better than that
you arent drake you are a washed up kids show star

You guys are really obsessed with this Us Magazine bullshit huh? I didn't know gossipy housewives posted on Sup Forums.

>have one friend (1) that fucked a girl one of my friends (2) had a crush on but was too chickenshit to jump on
>2 gets over it
>1 doesnt and still obsesses with the girl
>1 goes all "dude tfw no gf" and starts bragging about day drinking
>1's driven drunk and wrecked 3 cars
>1 ends up alienating everyone with his bullshit
>Friend 3 used to be 1's best friend and didn't invite 1 to his wedding
>1 throws a bitchfit like drake did
The point is, if you don't get invited to your bro's wedding, the issue is with you, not the bro.

Well now you know fagboy

When Drake Bell's audience for the past two decades has been 12 year old girls, it's not surprising that he'd act like them.

What? They were just actors who pretended to be friends. Drake is becoming frighteningly delusional.

Revenge of the Sith

He's been obsessing over Drake & Josh for the past decade which only had a 3 year run. Then he thought he could fall back on his music career but suddenly another Drake came around who's infinitely more popular than him. So now he's just been wandering around Disneyland like a loser, waiting for Hollywood to call and tweeting old pictures of him and Josh Peck. When he didn't get an invite to the wedding, it was the ultimate punch in the gut. Not to mention he's in a huge amount of debt and his only income is mediocre checks from Drake & Josh reruns.

Drake Bell should probably be put on suicide watch (srs)

Drake & Josh doesn't rerun anywhere anymore, so his only source of income is singing at public high school proms. youtu.be/H68XqJW6MHA

>tfw it's irl version of the episode when Josh says he doesn't need Drake and becomes more successful

I wonder how much of a friendship they even had

I don't pine over guys I used to hang out with a decade ago

That's what you get for trusting a Jew.

is she pregnant?

josh never met his biological father. maybe stamos filled the emotional void.

correct answer, actually.

>Drake Bell should probably be put on suicide watch (srs)

Stop that, asshole.

i don't care about either of these faggots

they could at least remove their sunglasses for the picture

How do you actually get 600,000 in debt?

I understand the work dried up and he was likely living the high life but you'd think anybody who'd had that kind of money and a modicum of a brain would realize maybe you need to downsize your house, sell a car or two, etc until your 'rough patch' is over.

Don't you a have a star wars thread to post in faggot?

The Room

Johnny Depp is literally on that path right now

The financial crisis plummeted the value of his home, selling it didn't leave him with enough to pay off the rest of his debts.

>Drake Bell should probably be put on suicide watch (srs)

I just want them to finish sonic 06

Has the official story for what happened between them ever come out? I stopped watching when they brought on ross and suzie

A combination of things. Poor planning, overspending on shit like vintage guitars and Disneyland tickets. He doesn't seem like a particularly smart guy (can't find any record of him even graduating from any form of school). His attempts at a legit film career ended up with a couple of shitty comedies and a row of direct-to-DVD cartoons. And because he became successful early in his life, I don't think he ever learned how to live with a small amount of money.

Josh Peck is best friends with John Stamos

Drake Bell is very successful in Mexico.

>Drake & Josh lasted 3 years
WHAT THE FUCK??? That shit seemed like it was on my whole childhood

he's such a bitch even on celebrity splash

There are some strange people on the internet

It also didn't help that for most of his formative years, he was THE male teen idol on Nickelodeon. He was one of their big stars for most of the 00s, getting a main role on two popular shows and guest shots on their other programs. And that shit leaves a mark on you when you're a teenager.

>Eccentric Billionaire

What did he mean by this?

> THIS is skinny in flabmerica

>>have one friend (1) that fucked a girl one of my friends (2) had a crush on but was too chickenshit to jump on

Fuck, why does this happen to everybody.

I don't know either, but I'd like to think they're at least on neutral terms now given the short reunion they had on Jon's Star Wars video a while back

Either way, this always makes for a cheap laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=ODrKQ8YpXrM

he was young, stupid, and didn't hire a jewish accountant

tfw all these years later and he STILL hasn't wrote another song