DON'T WORRY ABOUT FRANCE

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-terrorism-europe-uk-france-germany-harry-sarfo-islam-attack-a7171051.html

>ISIS planning co-ordinated attack across Europe

we've heard this 1,000 times before, just as we've heard militants are exploiting the refugee crisis. What are we expecting here, is there still potential for this?

>He said when his friend asked about French recruits, the Isis commanders had started laughing and said “don’t worry about France”.

wew... France, it has been great knowing you. I always thought it would be Germany to display the error of multiculturalism. Turns out you have some really fucked up people willing to kill you all...

Okay, so - this might be common knowledge now... but was the Nov Paris attacks/March Brussels bombing just a warning in prep for something much bigger?

Predictions/kek wills/info network thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI7PD961UXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpb

Literally ISIS is the shitposter for real life, as for aussies to Sup Forums..

They bait it and want you to be scared with their shitty tricks and mass murderings, hus media jacking its cock off to it, scaring people for the shills.

They love people like you,
>RUN ISIS EVAC EUROPE WE ARE DOOMED
If your so worried about this situation, well do something about it not go onto pol and say why we should have nazism,

Sit back and watch shit burn

Calm down mate its only a thread.

Anyway Islamic terrorism is strangely welcomed, you don't need THEY LIVE sunglasses to know extremists want us all dead. It's the moderates who harbour this behaviour who are in need of excavation.

Anyway, the point being europe is now to live with terrorism, and something like this could be fucking huge. I want to discuss the potentials

I had a dream where ISIS dropped a nuke on us and my back was all burned and blistered.
They used a tie-fighter though so the prophecy might not be 100% accurate.

>Gerard Butler in Paris Has Fallen

I hope so. 10,000 plus dead please.

We need that spark pham.

I just hope they dont destroy any historical buildings

There will be a dirty bomb strapped to some shitskin mussie in the next two years.

Whatever Islamic state appears to be, it's new form here in the west and for you in france is going to continue way after. I really think that they just want to kill you.

We can just rebuild them like they did with that thermoplastic replica of the gate in syria

kek

ISIS can't do or plan shit
Attacks are done in their name by muslims not related to them
France have more because it has more mudslims (and especially maghrebis who are the terroristest)

>He said when his friend asked about French recruits, the Isis commanders had started laughing and said “don’t worry about France”.

Yeah sure. And the one that killed two cops at their home said ISIS have a "surprise" for the Euro 2016. Kek, nothing happened. They lie, they want you to be scary, just like Todd Howard is lying because he wants your money.

Still, it hurts me seeing wonderful european architecture getting destroyed.

And there could be a risk of them replacing the buildings with (((mordern buildings)))

Uhh.. no he's lying. Bethesda are a great company, they make the best RPGs. Please preorder Skyrim Remastered HD Edition.

Is /pol learning spanish, tyrone or ahmed language ??

youtube.com/watch?v=dI7PD961UXY

ISIS is a meme, terrorism is a meme.
It's a nuisance at best, you can't topple a stable first world country with 60 million people and a modern military by killing a dozen people every couple of months. There's no possible goal, they will never achieve anything.
It makes me angry that they kill innocent people, but it's not an existential threat to the country. These people have lived their entire lives in Arab countries where carbombs can bring down governments and the armies are made up of cowardly conscripts, and they just don't understand how our society works.
If we assume that ISIS isn't just made up of 70 IQ goatfuckers and they have a plan, that plan is to bait the Western world into open conflict with 1.2billion Muslims, some of the most impoverished and unstable nations in the world, by shooting spitballs at us until we get up from our desk, walk across the classroom and clothesline them.
They think this will "inspire" Muslims to "rise up" against us, but we've seen the results of that before, they can resist against a Western military invasion but they lose hundreds of thousands of civilians in the process and turn their already inhospitable dustbowl into what looks like a Battlefield 4 map mid-game.
It blows my mind that they're too stupid to just wait until they have a demographic edge and then have Islamic revolutions in Western countries, we would be defenseless, but they're far too bloodthirsty to bide their time and be smart.

Yeah maybe, I think that there is a massive difference (in terms of operation) between bataclan and nice. But I do think that the former is potential, something that is not linked to some lone wolf attack from the slums. We may see something coordinated.

That was never going to happen. They wanted to use the momentum of fear to drive that rather than prepare anything. Seemed a wasted opportunity but it might have caused defects in a future attack that is more likely to be successful. Even the November cell couldn't get into a stadium - which would've been a nightmare if they had.

>I always thought it would be Germany to display the error of multiculturalism.

There is now a law which states that new buildings must be resistant to attacks from atomar, biological and chemical weapons because of increased terror threat.

Of course this has nothing to do with our wonderful multicultural society, but strangely we didn't need to live in bunkers which can withstand an ABC-attack in less diverse times.

might just keep staying in staya after my semester abroad. got better things to do than to be beheaded by some edgy terrorist.

yes, more big attacks are obviously about to happen, since europe allowed experienced bombers/killers from syria to return for years.

the question is: could there be attacks, especially in france, supported by the local muslim population and therefor allowing exterritorial areas to exist for days (weeks? month?)

jean-pierre, lets talk again after the first attack on a mosque by ultra-rightwing groups.

i know how hard it is to wake up but its about time for you frenchies.

Reminder that Frog/pol/ saw it coming