/sg/ Syria General - WHY WOULDN'T WE PROSPER AND WHY WOULDN'T WE BUILD?

>Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral
>IRC trial channel
mIRC:
irc.rizon.net - #syria-general
Online webclient:
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#syria-general
youtu.be/u_Yxn6tYrQM

>Featured Videos
youtu.be/jVe-Uj8ZrFM
youtu.be/aeIfOUntILY
youtu.be/5iFRHZydioo

>Thread Theme
youtu.be/rOxK66Fu88M
youtu.be/BxPsY2Zlwrk
youtu.be/M7v4BDYa25M

>Newest Interviews w/ Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City Aug 2
d.top4top.net/p_2145z5e1.jpg
>Mabij July 31
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1469/96/1469961425038.jpg
>Darayya July 28
media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>East Ghouta July 29
i.imgur.com/uW5OoZ2.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUG 2
>Handarat camp clashes
>IS attack on western Deir ez-Zor repelled, counterattack launched
>NDF forced to retreat from a minor frontline east of Harbinafsah (north Homs pocket), now with SAA defending Zara Power Plant from militant attack
ONGOING SW ALEPPO OFFENSIVE
>Sadkop is rebel-held and from there attacks are launched into Ramousah district - for now no significant gains
>Ongoing clashes near Artillery base & 1070 Housing area

SouthFront
youtu.be/I9KURRpCc-w

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/761196909314748416
instagram.com/_kimu/
instagram.com/p/BHhNBqCjrkw/?taken-by=_kimu
youtube.com/watch?v=d0xmIC-yrqI
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/03/raf-bombs-isil-training-base-in-saddam-husseins-former-palace/
vocativ.com/326039/how-one-Sup
washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/outspoken-virginia-senator-travels-to-syria-in-support-of-assad/2016/04/27/96994e08-0c94-11e6-8ab8-9ad050f76d7d_story.html
rt.com/news/242061-senator-isis-damascus-europe/
en.alalam.ir/news/1846720
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/761202626990051328
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/761205450591178752
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/761205271788040192
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-storms-islamist-held-town-east-ghouta/
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/761204824478134272
twitter.com/ShoebridgeC
bbc.co.uk/news/world-36944470
syriahr.com/en/?p=48899
twitter.com/JohnArterbury/status/761207958139133952
youtu.be/Q_fBAQuEoKI
rt.com/news/342983-syria-zara-carnage-alsham/
youtu.be/STbrhlpOAVQ
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/761204760808566785
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/761211969940488192
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for kek vult

Over 10,000 phases in MS Paint

That country is fucked

Phase 4 finally began and they have big goals. Capturing two villages in the country side!
watch out SAA!

In this phase the rebels sacrifice 10'000 rounds of ammo and a hundred fighters to capture something somewhere else entirely

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/761196909314748416
>Faylaq claims al-'Amiriyah

Who are the people in these threads? Why do we give a fuck about Syria?

Media blackout sucks. The /sg/ is really kicking up now with the rebels convulsing like this. Sucks that Yemeni war is also blacked out.

Is this shit going to end this year?

WHICH PHASE ARE WE IN

2020 maybe

because this is the cause of all the so called refugees and terrorism. are you fucking 12 or something?

>refugees
>being from Syria

I have been following this clusterfuck from the beginning because I like war. Not only that, it is incredibly well documented so it is a lot more interesting.

If the Yemen civil war had a lot of coverage, I'd be following that as well.

Rate american muslim girl.
instagram.com/_kimu/
instagram.com/p/BHhNBqCjrkw/?taken-by=_kimu
youtube.com/watch?v=d0xmIC-yrqI

captcha: 666

Defining event of the decade.

kekkkk

Thread reminder that /sg/ has conducted another successful airstrike as of yesterday.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/03/raf-bombs-isil-training-base-in-saddam-husseins-former-palace/
Video from POV of plane included in article ^

>vocativ.com/326039/how-one-Sup Forums-board-is-trying-to-fight-isis-in-syria/

Reminding everyone that ISIS was bombed by a group of shitposters in a telegram.

Terrorism, US/Russia relations, not wanting another Iraq disaster.

Because it is the US v Russia showdown.
Also, in Syria right now the fate of much more is being determined.
If Syria falls, the Wahabbis get another century of unlimited funding from the European Union and Europe gets flooded by over a hundred million Islamists.
If Syria doesn't fall then they will retaliate against the Saudis who will get BTFO imediately and the financers of global Islamic terrorism will cease to exist.

Underage b& pls

lads, on which phase are we?

Isn't that too optimistic an outlook?

I was under the impression that if Syria falls
USA gets an oil pipeline from Qatar - Turkey to undercut Russian oil interests.

Secondly it's important for Israel that the presence of the USA remains in the region and that the region remains in constant turmoil.

We're on phasocalypse.

"""""""" phase 4 """"""""

SAA should call reinforcements from the chicken farms, only way they can protect the crops in the two villages

Can't wait for that attack through the 4th dimension

4th I think.

>I was under the impression that if Syria falls
>USA gets an oil pipeline from Qatar - Turkey to undercut Russian oil interests.
That's the side goal, that's how they attract funding.

The real goal is to destroy Syria, then destroy Europe.

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/outspoken-virginia-senator-travels-to-syria-in-support-of-assad/2016/04/27/96994e08-0c94-11e6-8ab8-9ad050f76d7d_story.html

rt.com/news/242061-senator-isis-damascus-europe/

Well the pipeline will create profit for those selling gas. Saudis and Qatar

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 1m1 minute ago
>Hezbollah media also says that attack on al-'Amiriyah has been repelled

so phase 4 took only an hour or so?

Shut the fuck up Kerry.

Forgot image

THE FSA IS ATTACKING THROUGH SLIP-SPACE WITH THE COVENANT! How were we so blind?

Jolly good, finally news from my favourite front!!!

Clashes with IS reported near Arak oil field
- SAA
- SAA artillery
- SyAAF

en.alalam.ir/news/1846720

Last clashes near Palmyra grain silos were reported on July 30 - though no mention of the outcome, this new report (if true) indicate that the positions near the Palmyra grain silos have been secured and a small advance has been made eastward.

Ivan Sidorenko stated on Twitter on August 2nd that a Tiger Force commander arrived in Palmyra along with yet another Iraqi paramilitary group (for now not mentioned by name)

>Saudis who will get BTFO imediately and the financers of global Islamic terrorism will cease to exist.
ahhhhh, isn't that a nice thought. you're dreaming, but nice thought

These niggas are actually wearing 5.11 gear. Well fuck me sideways.

>SAA targeting Jaysh Al Fateh in Huwayz Aleppo with artillery fire

twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/761202626990051328

>Ivan Sidorenko stated on Twitter on August 2nd that a Tiger Force commander arrived in Palmyra
this has to be false information to throw off the rebelshits
There's no way this is true

Only one individual commander (not the Tiger himself, either)

Saudis already have houthis spilling into arabia taking land, their shorting of oil has backfired on them and bit them in the ass, the saudi military is inept and has no actual fighting experience, the rebels in syria have lost the support of turkey, and ISIS should similarly soon be losing its US clandestine support.
Also if Assad gets mossaded, vlad will turn israel and saudi arabia into glass within minutes.

No mattter what, Saudi Arabia WILL fall.

Mate, look up at how the Houthis are BTFOing the Saudis. We're talking abuot a fraction of the Yemeni civil war BTFOing the Saudis.
The SAA will simply run them, over and the Saudis know that. A lot of leaked memos reveal that the Saudis understand Syria will destroy them if Asasd wins the war.

tl;dr:Lurk moar.

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/761205450591178752
Is it time to announce phase 5?

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

>teleports behind you
>alahu akbar

>RuAF destroyed JF convoy that was going towards Research Centre west of Aleppo

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/761205271788040192

I think you will see a palace coup to remove the King and keep his son from fucking up the military more.

I fucking KNEW it that al-Masdar was wrong when they prematurely said Hawsh al-Nasri (East Ghouta) was taken so fast, hence why I didnt claim on my map that the full capture was definite

>The Syrian Arab Army’s 105th Brigade of the Republican Guard, backed by the National Defense Forces (NDF), launched a new assault on the Jaysh Al-Islam (Army of Islam) controlled town of Hawsh Al-Nasri on Thursday after capturing several nearby farms earlier this week.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-storms-islamist-held-town-east-ghouta/

>bakery research

Rebels say they captured Amarah

>Turkestani militants shelling Syrian Army positions on Aleppo front

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/761204824478134272

It'd be the only chance for saudi arabia to damage control at this point.

leith fadel isn't a trustable "journalist"

Also Brits this lad is redpilled as fuck

twitter.com/ShoebridgeC

>"Children burn tyres to stop Syria bombing" bbc.co.uk/news/world-36944470
>NB If bombing as alleged is 'indiscriminate', poor visibility irrelevant

>Much media coverage of Assad 'targeting Idlib hospital'.
>Unmentioned, strike killed #alNusra commander syriahr.com/en/?p=48899

Yeah thats painfully obvious once again. Always need to confirm what he says with other sources.

Rebels claiming attacks on 3000 apartments and artillery acadamy

>He doesn't know the Yemen plan

What happened to the rebels self-imposed media blackout? I guess we passed that phase in the night huh.

Conjuring memeatic energies

they needed time to draft more phases so ofc the media blackout was imposed to keep things hush hush

No 5.11 gear is just tacticool, mall-ninja tier gear, they charge like $30 for that t-shirt. I'm surprised that some of their shit is floating around in the middle east.

I think factions within the royal family are tired of the military adventurism and want to cut oil production to raise funds.

Although I don't think the Saudis can fully pull out of Yemen at this point.

After the war /SG/ beach party in syria!

>twitter.com/JohnArterbury/status/761207958139133952
the third phase starts now says this group

The sausage fest of the century.

Why did you kill him Sup Forums?

He wuz a gud boi.

He didn know wut he wuz doin.

Them Daesh done warped his little mind.

He dindu nuffin.

For reference, this is the kind of stuff that 5.11 sells in their store. They're THAT kind of clothing brand.

>"I dont want to leave my moms basement i'd rather just shitpost pro-Assad garbage and anime reactions on Sup Forums"
kys

Who wants to go to a beach party in rubble?

Besides, the Turkish south coast is better vacation material, people have known that even before the war.

>announces third part
Clearly they meant "third part of fourth phase".

Lads, can't wait for the Chinese to rebuild Syria

>turkey

I wouldn't even wipe my ass with that info-graphic

:D

Yeah their normie clothing is pretty expensive and not at all worth it, but their uniform clothing and bags are pretty good, and the 8"ATACs are the best fitting footwear I've ever had (though most of the other footwear they have looks like weaponized footcancer).
Yeah they do this kind of cheeky stuff to appeal to certain groups, I don't think very many people actually buy them though. But what would you suggest for these guys/anyone to be gearing up in instead?

What phase is this? Is it fourth or third! Also what was 3rd phase if this is 4th? And why is this phase a counterattack, wasn't there only supposed to be 3 phases in the first place? And are the rebels really such amazing strategists that they anticipated that the next phase would need to be a counterattack because the previous ones failed to break Aleppo? I am confused! Explain this shit Omur

t.useless european scum

Combat footage of Syrian Army counter-attack in south Aleppo

youtu.be/Q_fBAQuEoKI

I missed Turkey shitpost

i have a 7yr old belt from them. i like it

>Syrian villagers describe massacre by militant group spared from UN terror blacklist (EXCLUSIVE)

Eyewitnesses from Zara, an Alawite Syrian village, have revealed brutal killings and kidnappings at the hands of Ahrar al-Sham and Al-Nusra fighters to RT. This week, Western powers blocked the militant group’s inclusion on the UN terrorist list.

Ahrar al-Sham, which espouses a strict Salafist form of Sunni Islam, reportedly fought alongside the Al-Nusra Front, an internationally recognized terrorist organization, which is not protected by the US and Russia-mediated ceasefire in Syria.

The group admitted responsibility for the raid but claimed that it had not mistreated those who did not resist.

“Civilians were not targeted. On the contrary factions made great effort to spare civilians and deal with prisoners humanely,” said an Ahrar al-Sham spokesman in a statement, cited by Reuters.

However, residents of the village who spoke with RT Arabic painted a different picture of events, describing the raid on the settlement as a war crime.

rt.com/news/342983-syria-zara-carnage-alsham/

Fuck Minnesota, bet you're gonna vote for Hillary too, fucktard.

>A fucking turkroach

The moment of destruction to terrorists Army tank missile conquest of the Syrian army in the vicinity of the project in 1070 southwest of Aleppo

youtu.be/STbrhlpOAVQ

You're in Japan m8, even if you're American you have no word on U.S. elections.

:)

He's a US citizen in the military, he can vote.

>Maximum Autism OVERLOAD

Erdogan the pussy slayer

Can anyone post a good up to date map of the aleppo siege?

In the end they got together

Court jester at work

Saddam attacking full force

VID inside

>VIDEO: CCTV footage of the moment #Aleppo’s M10 hospital gets hit by airstrike this morning

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/761204760808566785

Can anyone here do me a big favour for a good cause? Can somebody edit the "feels" picture of jihadi julian on a good map of aleppo siege close up? and maybe like assad laughing on there too or something.

or at least if somebody has some good maps of aleppo siege post em here, and the picture of feels julian.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/761211969940488192

So for all those who have lost count. This is phase 4.